People always like short-term courses ranging from six months to one year. 6 months courses always give you a better option. in this animationBusiness, Financecomputer applications, Hotel Management From music to certificate or diploma courses are offered, which can open doors of many new opportunities for you. It also teaches the necessary skills to convert your hobby into a career, so that you can choose your career further with your hobby. In this blog you have been told that how 6 month course in Hindi can help you to make a good career.
What are short term courses?
Generally short term courses range from 2 months to 1 year. The biggest advantage of these courses is that it provides you with proper skills in less time. There are many universities in India and abroad that offer short term courses in different subjects.
Benefits of 6 months course
Why you should do 6 months course is a very difficult question but, your answer to this question is given below:
- integration with job marketIn the present education system, theory based teaching is done. Because of this, there is less attention to new thinking and topics according to the needs of the job market, and this is the reason why you may also miss the job. To bridge this gap, the short term courses teach the students industry-relevant skills and help them find the right jobs.
- Little or no eligibility criteria: Many institutions offer 6 months courses, which you can do with little or no eligibility. Due to this, a large number of candidates get an opportunity to learn and progress in the field of their choice. Multiple 6 month courses Designed with adults in mind, even older people will never stop learning.
- lots of options: In 6 Months Course Many disciplines are covered in this. You get many short term courses even after 10th and after 12th which you can learn. In these short term courses, emerging fields of finance, accounting, computer as well as photography, animation, creative writing, drama, art as well as languages are being added rapidly.
6 months courses
Most of the 6 months courses are offered to you in the form of certificate, diploma or advanced diploma. Generally engineering and medical related courses are kept out of the purview of such short term courses as they require specialization. However, these short term courses include Diploma in Architecture, Diploma in Pharmacy, PG Diploma in Cyber Security, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Physiotherapy. Some of the popular 6-month courses and the universities that offer them are given below.
6 months course in commerce
6 Months Course in Humanities and Arts
Short Term Course in Science Stream
Vocational Courses in the Field of Law
|university||short term course||Duration|
|University of California, Berkeley||Berkeley Legal Studies Global Access Program||6 months|
|swinburne university of technology||Diploma of Legal Studies||6 months|
|International Business School The Hague||Advanced Diploma in International Law||6 months|
|University of Essex||PG Certificate International Trade and Commercial Law||8 months|
|Swansea University||Graduate Diploma in Law||1 year|
|Charles Darwin University||Diploma of Law||1 year|
Apart from the 6 months course mentioned above, here are some major language courses that you can do in India or outside India-
- Certificate in Urdu
- Certificate in spoken Tamil
- Certificate in Arabic Language
- PG Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- Certificate in Russian language
- Certificate in Spanish Language and Culture
- Certificate in Tibetan Language and Literature
- Certificate in French / Italian / Korean / Japanese / Farsi
- Certificate in Spoken English
- Certificate in Korean Language and Literature
- Certificate in Functional English
6 months course after 12th
There are many diploma, certificate and online short term courses that you can explore. These courses mostly focus on job orientation and skill development. Below we have compiled a list of the best short-term courses after 12th that you must know about:
6 months course after 10th
The short term courses offered after 10th are given below:
- Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering
- Social Service
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Animation & Multimedia
- Interior Designing
- Certificate Courses in Hotel Management in Catering Technology
- Aviation, Travel & Tourism
- Fashion Designing
- Paramedical Courses
- Event Management
- Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing
- Computer Softwares and Programs
- Certificate courses in Finance, Marketing and Retail
6 months courses after graduation
The short term courses offered after graduation are given below:
- Business Accounting and Taxation
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Financial Risk Manager
- Tally Course
- Foreign Language Courses
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Designing
- Creative Writing
- Content Writing
- Web Designing
- Interior Designing courses
- Event Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Hotel Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Mass Communication
- Certified Public Accountant or CPA
- PGDM in Banking and Financial Management.
- PGDM in Marketing Management
- Company Secretary
- Certified Management Accountant
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Radiological Technology
- Diploma in Engineering
6 months courses in medical field
The short term courses offered in the field of medicine are given below:
- Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Assistance
- Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance
- Certificate in General Duty Assistance
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition
short term courses for girls
The short term courses offered for girls are given below:
- Digital Media and Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Interior Designing
- Fashion Designing
- Beautician Course
- Tailoring Course
- Tattoo Course
- Mass Media Diploma
- Textile Diploma
- Yoga Trainer
Top universities in the world offering short term courses after 12th
Given below is the list of world’s top universities offering short term courses after 12th:
top universities in india
Given below is the list of top universities in India for 6 month course in Hindi:
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- Industrial Design Centre, Mumbai
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Hyderabad
- Mahaveer Mahavidyalaya, Kolhapur
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Kerala Agricultural University, Kerala
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Indian Film and Television Institute, Uttar Pradesh
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management, Uttarakhand
- Times Business School, Gujarat
- AIIMS, Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Eligibility for short term course
In order to pursue short term courses immediately after 12th board, a candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with first class in any stream from a recognized board.
- For both online and offline courses, candidates have to pay a certain amount of admission fee at the beginning of the course.
- For admission in foreign universities IELTS either TOEFL Test scores are required as proof of English language proficiency.
- to study in foreign universities SOP, LOR, cv/resume And portfolio also need to be deposited.
The application process for admission in foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssays, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all the required documents, the Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
The application process in the universities of India is as follows-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
There are many such short term courses, after which candidates get good salary and good job opportunities.Web designing, tally, Animation, hardware and networking And there are some courses like Foreign Language, after doing which the candidate gets a good job immediately and their salary is also good. In today’s time the demand for technology has increased a lot, so graphic designingThere is a lot of demand for courses like web designing and computer languages.
job and salary
The job profiles and salary available after doing short term course are as follows:
|job||Salary (INR/per month)|
|Web designer||20-50 thousand|
|network Engineer||25-50 thousand|
|Social Media Marketing Specialist||26-30 thousand|
|graphic designer||20-25 thousand|
Answer: More and more students are opting for new courses like Management, Law, Mass Communication, Hotel Management and Fashion Designing etc.
Answer: Apart from this, you can also explore the option of Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, BCA, BAC IT, Bachelor of Agriculture.
Answer: Duration of Course – Tally course is of 3 to 4 months duration. Diploma in IT is also the best computer course after 12th. Although the duration of this course is long but it is very useful and valuable.
Answer: Diploma in IT- This is a 1-year course, you can do it after passing 12th. The minimum fees for this course is between 10000 to 50000.
We hope that you have got the information about 6 months courses in Hindi from this blog. If you want to study abroad then join us today Leverage EduBook a free session from our experts by calling on 1800 572 000.