The degree of BSc i.e. Bachelors in Science is considered to be one of the many popular degrees in the world. The importance of this course is very high, so the inclination of many students is also more towards completing this course from abroad. but many students study abroad Despite having a dream to do it, due to some obstacles, they are not able to do so. even if your dream Affordable Universities Abroad In quality education If you want to study with, then doing BSc in Canada is a good option. BSc Nursing course in Canada is available as a regular degree and is completed in 4 years. If you want to know Canada me BSc Nursing Kaise Karen then here is this blog for you which will answer all your questions from admission process to scholarship.
Why do BSc Nursing in Canada?
The first question comes that why to do B.Sc Nursing from Canada itself. There are some important things that make Canada different from other countries:-
- Jobs for medical graduates are on the rise in Canada, expanding your career scope.
- It is easy to obtain student visas and admission in Canadian institutions.
- The cost of education and living in Canada is low.
- Keeping in view the requirement of the students, full attention is given to the rapidly changing industrial requirements.
- Along with bookish knowledge, more attention is given to practical knowledge.
- The quality of life of Canadians ranks first in the world.
- The average salary of a registered nurse in Canada is $79,906 per year.
Types of BSc Nursing in Canada
BSc Nursing in Canada is available in two variants: Basic Stream and Accelerated Stream
- basic stream: This program is for students who do not have previous nursing education and takes 4 years to complete.
- accelerated stream: Here the course is for those students who have previously done Diploma in Nursing.
Here are some of the main nursing specializations:
- cardiovascular nursing
- community health nursing
- critical care nursing
- critical care pediatric nursing
- emergency nursing
- Gastroenterology Nursing
- medical-surgical nursing
- Nephrology Nursing
- neuroscience nursing
- occupational health nursing
- oncology nursing
- orthopedic nursing
Subjects of B.Sc Nursing
Students graduating in nursing are taught about human anatomy, physiology, psychiatry, and related subjects. Some of the main subjects which are taught in B.Sc Nursing are given below:
- Nursing Principals
- Nursing Practice
- nurse s a professional person
- professional issues
- tract physiology
- Human Anatomy
- general education
in Canada B.Sc Nursing qualification for
To apply for BSc Nursing in Canada, students need to have a secondary school diploma/certificate with English as a compulsory subject. Apart from this, some of the main requirements for BSc Nursing in Canada are given below-
- Students will be required to pass the 12-grade level of education and have earned a minimum score of 65%.
- Some universities demand English and maths and some science courses at class 12th level.
- Have to clear the mandatory CASPer test.
- IELTS e.g. language proficiency tests require a minimum score of 6.5, whereas TOEFL In the exam, a minimum of 80 is required by the student. If you want to know university specific qualifications then get in touch with our experts.
Which university to do in canada B.Sc Nursing
Here is a list of the top 10 universities for Canada’s nursing program, according to the QS News University World Rankings 2022:
Here is the application process to find out about BSc Nursing in Canada:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssays, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all the required documents, the Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship/student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
Scholarships for BSc Nursing in Canada
When it comes to Canada me BSc Nursing kaise karen, then we have a great way of scholarships. Scholarships are provided by the universities for the students of Bachelor’s degree. Some of these scholarships are provided by the university or college itself and some by external funding agencies such as NGOs.
|The Class of 1966 Nursing Scholarship||McMaster University|
|The Lori Scott Nursing Scholarship||McMaster University|
|FA Davis Nursing Undergraduate Scholarship||McGill University|
|Susan Nelles Scholarship||Queen’s University|
|BN Nursing Scholarship||University of Calgary|
|School of Nursing Scholarship||University of Ottawa|
|Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships||Government of Canada|
|Aramark Leadership Awards||Dalhousie University|
|National Overseas Scholarship||Indian government|
Job Opportunities after BSc Nursing in Canada
There are many options available in the field of nursing. Some of the main job profiles are given below:
- Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- nurse practitioners
- Nursing specialization
Every university in Canada is the best for BSc Nursing in its own right. You can take admission in any university as per your convenience.
The inevitability of entrance test for admission to the university cannot be overstated as it depends on the university on what basis they have to make admission like entrance test or on the basis of grades.
Nursing degree or diploma is required. Evidence of having worked in nursing before
Must be able to describe in English or French.
Hope you have got complete information about Canada me BSc Nursing Kaise Karen in this blog. If you want to study abroad then join us today Leverage Edu to the expert 1800572000 Call us and book a free 30 minute session.