Gadgets have also become very advanced due to the development of technology. With a single click, all the information is transferred in a few seconds. The most important role in this is computer networking. Therefore, in today’s time, this field has emerged as a great career option for the youth. in IT companies networking course Preferred persons. This is such a field, in which after getting specialization, one does not have to wait much for a job. Let us know in detail about networking course in Hindi.
Read also: BSc IT (Information Technology)
What is a networking course?
The process of connecting any computer to each other is called networking, in which the Internet also has an important role. Through this computers share information. Today, apart from getting information sitting at one place through networking, one can talk to people and do all the work like office, bank, payment, music, video, gaming. In today’s time, big corporate companies are saving lakhs of rupees with the help of networking. At the same time, due to computer networking, the dependence on shipping and traveling of data, document stored equipment has reduced.
Why take a networking course?
There are many benefits of taking a networking course, which are as follows:
- Maths is not required to come or learn networking. For this one should have basic logic and connections.
- Jobs in IT and networking are popular. According to The US Department of Labor, there will be a 31% increase in the employment of network and computer systems administrators from 2014 to 2024.
- Since 1997, more than 6.9 million (69 million) students have taken networking academy courses in 170 countries.
What are the important skills required for networking course in Hindi, it is mentioned below-
- Introduction to Computer Network Security
- Wireless Network Drawbacks
- Wireless Network
- Cloud Computing
- computer network
- ISO/OSI Model
- Firewall and Security Skills
- good communication skills
list of networking courses
What are the courses available to the students while doing networking course in Hindi. The ones they can choose to make their future in the networking field are as follows:
Here is a list of some undergraduate courses, which are as follows:
Here is a list of some post graduate/masters courses, which are as follows:
Here is a list of some diploma courses, which are as follows:
- Advanced diploma in computer systems technology networking fast track
- Diploma in computer systems technician
- Diploma in computer science technology- network management
- Diploma in computer systems technician – networking (CSTN)
- Diploma in computer science
- NQA diploma in IT networking level 5
- Accredited Computer technician networking specialist program, diploma
- Diploma in network engineer
- Diploma In networking
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to it.
World’s top universities for networking courses
The list of top universities in the world offering Networking Course in Hindi is as follows:
- University of Oxford
- Stanford University
- Harvard University
- California Institute of Technology – Caltech
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Cambridge University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Yale University
- Princeton University
- University of Chicago
- Imperial College London
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Pennsylvania
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Columbia University
- University of Toronto
- Duke University
- Cornell University
- University of Michigan
You UniConnect You can also get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can directly contact a representative of the university of your choice.
Top Indian Universities for Networking Courses
The names of the top Indian universities offering networking courses in Hindi are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Science
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Calcutta University
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Delhi University
- Birla institute of technology and science
- Homi Bhabha National Institute
- Kerala University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Gujarat University
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Some of the qualifications for studying abroad are as follows:
- To take admission in Bachelors program, students must have minimum 60% marks in 12th.
- For Masters, students must have 50% or more marks in every semester in Bachelor’s degree.
- English proficiency test for taking networking courses abroad such as TOEFL , IELTS or PTE marks are mandatory.
- GRE marks are also mandatory.
Below is the application process by Indian Universities for taking admission in Networking courses in Hindi-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000,
Application process for foreign university
The application process for foreign university in networking courses in Hindi is given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with our experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through our common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, the experts will start the application process for accommodation, student visa and scholarship/student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
To take admission in B pharm course details in Hindi, it is necessary to have the following documents-
- passport size photo
- passport photocopy
- all official academic transcript and grade card
- Essay (if required)
- Portfolio (if required)
- CV / resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Marks
- recommendation letter or LOR
- Statement of Purpose (SOP,
- bank statement
student visa process Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
What are the job opportunities after doing Networking Course in Hindi, they are mentioned below-
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Junior/Associate Network Engineer
- network admin
- system Engineer
- cyber security analyst
- Associate Sales Specialist
- associate account manager
- applications engineer
- test engineer
- computer vision programmers/developers
- business transformation specialist
- new technology manager
- Head of Connected Smart Cities
- technology analyst
- IoT Proposal Manager
- data analyst
- technical analyst
- Associate Consultant
- Interactive Systems Specialist
- support partner
Here is a list of companies that recruit graduates after doing networking courses for students-
- Mind tree
- Mahindra tech
- Tata Consultancy Services
According to the pay scale, a fresher can get an annual salary of INR 5-10 lakhs in India and INR 20-45 lakhs abroad after doing networking courses.
The process of connecting any computer to each other is called networking, in which the Internet also has an important role. Through this computers share information.
Important skills are given below-
1. Introduction to Computer Network Security
3. Wireless Network Drawbacks
4. Wireless Network
5. Cloud computing
We hope that you have liked this blog of Networking courses in Hindi. If you want to do any course abroad related to networking or computer industry, then today Leverage Edu to the experts 1800 572 000 Call on to book a free 30-minute session.