robotics engineering to the student in Design, construction operation and its use are taught. The purpose of robotics is to design machines and robots that can assist humans, replace humans, and make their tasks easier, such as Alexa. If you want to know how to do robotics engineering or how to make a robot, then let’s learn how to become a robotics engineer in this blog.
What is robotics engineering?
In today’s time, robotics is developing rapidly. In robotics engineering, students design, maintain, and research robots. Along with this, students see a mixed form of artificial intelligence and robotics in it. Robots created by robotic engineers are capable of doing many types of work that humans cannot do or the work that is difficult for them, robots can do very easily. In the growing era of robotics, robotics is becoming a favorite course for engineering students.
Why choose Robotics Engineering?
Here are some of the reasons which will help the students to understand why to choose robotics engineering:
- robotics is a field that artifical Intelligence helps to find out its importance in the world of
- If you have a passion for building robots and machines, then robotics engineering is the ideal course for you.
- Robots are being used all over the world so there is an opportunity to work with good salary package.
- In robotic engineering, students get a chance to do new research. robotics engineering basics electrical, mechanical And computer science is a combination of
- With the modern era, the field of robotics and artificial intelligence is wide, due to which career options are also increasing.
What is the job of a robotics engineer?
Robotics engineers work with the construction, operation and application of robots as well as computer controlled hardwired mechatronic objects. It involves the processing of information and sensory feedback.
Before knowing how to become a robotics engineer, let us see some essential skills for this:
- problem solving skills
- Must have programming experience
- Ability to learn new technology
- understanding of artificial intelligence
- systems thinking
How to become a robotics engineer? (guide)
Check out the points given below to know how to become a robotics engineer:
- First of all you have to complete 10+2 with PCM subject.
- After this you can do degree courses like B.Tech or BE in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- For admission in these courses, the candidate has to qualify other engineering related entrance exams. So prepare well for the entrance exam. Then only you will get admission.
- After this, you have to get a master’s degree in automation and robotics engineering.
- robotics engineering mechanical Engineering, computer science and engineering, Electrical engineering It is the part of Therefore it will be good for you to have a basic understanding of it.
robotics engineering course
There are diploma courses, graduate courses and postgraduate courses in robotics engineering, the list of which is given below:
|Diploma in Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician – Automation and Robotics||Bachelor of Science in Robotics Engineering||Master of Science in Robotics Engineering|
|Graduate Certificate in Engineering – Robotics||Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics)
|Master of Engineering in Robotics and Intelligent Autonomous Systems|
|Ontario College Graduate Certificate in Robotics and Industrial Automation||Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics)||Master of Science in Computing Science – Robotics (Thesis-based)
top universities abroad
Here is the list of top universities abroad for robotics engineer:
Top Universities of India
The top universities in India for robotics engineering are as follows:
|Indian Institute of Technology||Kanpur|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Hyderabad|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Roorkee|
|Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)||Manipal|
|University College of Engineering, Osmania University||Hyderabad|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Delhi|
|National Institute of Engineering||Mysore|
|PSG College Of Technology||Coimbatore|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology||Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad)|
Given below is the eligibility criteria to become a robotics engineer:
- To take admission in Bachelors one must have completed 10+2 with MPC subjects from recognized institute.
- For master’s, students must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- For Master’s a 1- 2 year experience is also sought by some institutes.
- If you want to study abroad, you must IELTS either TOEFL etc. have to pass the examinations. with this SOP And LORs will also be needed.
- Entrance exams are also conducted by many universities, by passing which you can take admission in the university.
The application process for how to become a robotics engineer in universities in India and abroad is explained below:
Abroad Application Process
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of.
- After contact with experts they will start your application process of multiple universities through common dashboard platform.
- The next step is to have all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and Lor and required test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, act etc. is to collect and organize.
- If you haven’t done your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE etc. which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live Can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, experts will start the application process for accommodation, student visa and scholarship / student loan.
- Now it’s time to wait for your offer letter which may take around 4-6 weeks or more. The last step in your application process is to accept the offer letter and pay the required semester fee.
Application process in universities of India
The application process in Indian universities is as follows –
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering in the University website, you will get a user name and password.
- Then after sign in to the website select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of marks in the entrance test and a list will be issued.
Some of the important documents are listed below-
Different entrance exams are conducted by different institutes for admission in robotics engineering. Some of which are given here:
Some of the companies that offer good salary package to Robotics Engineer are as follows:
- DiFACTO Robotics and Automation
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Kuka Robotics
Job Profiles & Salary
Given below are some of the job profiles for graduates after finishing robotics engineering:
- robotics programmer
- robotics systems engineer
- robotics developer
- robotics software engineer
- robotics technician
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- robot design engineer
- automation Engineer
- automated product design engineer
- robotics test engineer
The average salary of a robotics engineer is 7-8 lakhs per annum, depending on experience and company. It can also increase depending on your skill.
Robotics is that branch of engineering, in which works like designing, maintenance, development and research of new applications are included.
Robotics Engineer can work in some of these top companies –
-DIFACTO Robotics and Automation
Tech Mahindra Limited
In today’s time, robotics is developing rapidly. In robotics engineering, students design, maintain, and research robots. Along with this, students see a mixed form of artificial intelligence and robotics in it.
Some of the top universities abroad for robotics engineering:
-University of Liverpool
-University of Technology Sydney
-Carnegie Mellon University
-University of Sussex
-University of South Denmark
-Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Hope, you must have got an idea about how to become a robotics engineer. If you want to do robotics engineering abroad then Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session by calling the experts on 1800 572 000.