Mobile Se Share Kaise Kharide: how to buy shares, Share Market There is an important topic related to this, especially for new investors. Because whenever a person starts learning about the stock market, the first question that comes to his mind is this.
In today’s blog post, we have discussed this topic, through this article we have tried to provide you information about the process of buying shares as well as the best platform to buy shares.
If you have just started learning the stock market, then definitely read this article till the end, because you are going to get very useful information in it. So let’s start this article of ours without any delay –
there used to be a time when share The buying process was very long, due to which very few people were able to invest in the stock market. But in today’s digital age it has become very easy to buy shares, the main reason for this is due to increasing internet usage almost all stock broker has launched its mobile application.
You can download your stock broker’s mobile app sitting at home. Demat account You can open it and then invest in your preferred stock.
The easy process to buy shares online from the stockbroker’s mobile app is as follows –
- First of all, open your Demat Account from a trusted stock broker. There are many discount stock brokers available in the market from where you can open your Demat account absolutely free. like groww, Upstox, Zerodha e.t.c.
- After opening the Demat Account, you login to the stock broker’s app.
- Here you have to click on the option of BUY.
- Select the company in which you want to buy shares.
- Enter the number of shares you want to buy.
- Finally fill the price of the share and click on OK.
- After this the stock broker places your order in the stock market, and within 2 business days, the shares purchased by you will come in your Demat Account and its money will be deducted from your bank account.
- Similarly, to sell shares, you get the option of Sell in the stock broker’s app, through which you can sell shares.
But you should keep one thing in mind that before buying shares, you should understand the stock market well and do proper research about the company whose shares you want to buy, only then you should invest in the stock market.
Which is the best mobile app to buy shares?
If you people have a little knowledge of the stock market, then you will know that you can directly stock exchange in share from trading Can not do, for this you need a middleman which we call stockbroker. The stock broker buys and sells shares from the stock market on your Behalf.
A stock broker can be a person, organization or company that has knowledge of the stock market. There are many companies in the market that provide the service of the broker, you can easily buy shares by downloading the mobile app of these brokers.
In the last article we best share market apps Was told about which you can read.
In this article, we have taught you how to buy shares from Groww and Upstox apps, both of which are the best applications for trading in the stock market at the moment. Because the review and rating of both these apps are good as compared to others.
How to Buy Shares on Groww App
On Groww App you can buy shares by following the following process –
- #1 – you first Google Play Store Download the Groww app and install it on your device.
- #2 After this you have to open your Demat Account on Groww app, let us tell you that it may take 24 to 48 hours for Demat Account Verify. You will be able to buy shares from the Groww app only when your account is verified.
- #3 After successfully opening the Demat Account, you login to the Groww app by entering your username and password.
- #4 On the home screen, you will get the option of Stock, click on it.
- #5 Now the names of different companies and their share prices will be shown in front of you, click on the company’s share you want to buy.
- #6 After this you have to click on the option of Buy.
- #7 Now you have to fill some basic information related to buying shares, such as –
- You in Share Type intraday either Delivery You can select any one of them. Select the type of share you want to buy.
- You in Qty BSE either NSE You can select anyone, it is a type of quality.
- Enter the number of shares you want to buy in Number.
- In the price option, you can select Market or Limit. The difference between these two is that if you select Market then you can buy that share at market price immediately, and if you select Limit then you will be able to buy that share only when it reaches the limit set by you. will go.
- #8 After doing all this, you will be told the total price of the share, in the end you have to click on Buy Now and you can buy the share by paying.
So friends, in this way you can buy any share very easily on Groww App, similarly if you want to sell shares then select the stock you want to sell and then sell the share by clicking on Sell option. can.
How to Buy Shares on Upstox App
Upstox is also a best and popular stock broker in India, with the help of this you can invest in securities like shares, mutual funds, IPO etc. Buying shares in Upstox is very easy just like the Groww app. To buy shares from Upstox app, you follow the process given below.
- First of all, you have to download the Upstox app and install it on your smartphone.
- After this you open your Demat Account on Upstox.
- When your Demat Account will open successfully, then you have to login to Upstox.
- To buy shares on Upstox, you have to click on the Stock option.
- Now you will see the shares and their prices of all the companies, click on the share you want to buy. After this you have to click on BUY here.
- Enter the number of shares you want to buy. And then here you will get to see the complete price of the share.
- You add as much money to Upstox by doing Add Fund, as much as the shares are there.
- In the end, you have to complete the order by making payment, and within 2 business days that share will be added to your demat account.
So see how easily you can buy shares from Groww and Upstox app.
Friends, now you must have understood that how you can buy shares from the stock market, let us now also know about the rules of buying a good stock, so that you will be able to invest money in the right stock.
#1 Decide on your financial objective
Before investing money in the stock market, you have to make a proper plan. Your financial objectives should be clear whether you want to invest for long term or short term. When your financial objectives are clear and your investment plan is right, then you will be able to do better in the stock market.
#2 Choose a good stockbroker
A stock broker is required to invest in the stock market, there are two types of stock brokers one Full Service Broker and another Discount Broker, If you are completely new in the stock market and want the stock broker to guide you in the stock market, then you can go with the full service stockbroker.
But if you have knowledge of share market and you know which shares you have to buy and which are not, then Discount Broker is good for you. Full Service Broker provides more services than Discount Broker, so the fee of Full Service Broker is more than Discount Broker.
You should always open a Demat account from a stockbroker who SEBI Get certified with
#3 Research well
Do research thoroughly about the company whose shares you want to buy. In the stock market, you should never buy shares by paying attention to the things you have heard, because most of these are only rumours. If you do not do research by yourself and buy shares at the behest of someone, then you are more prone to loss.
#4 Buy stocks according to your budget
Buy shares according to your budget, never create a situation by buying more shares than your budget that you have to face financial problems. Therefore, whenever you start investing in the stock market, first keep your budget fixed.
So these were some points keeping in mind that you can buy a good stock.
You can buy shares by downloading the stock broker’s application in mobile.
The best mobile apps to buy shares from mobile are Groww and Upstox.
Conclusion – Rules for how to buy shares in Hindi
Friends, in today’s blog post we have how to buy shares discussed as well as you rules for buying shares In this blog post, we have given you the basic information of buying shares, if you are new to the stock market, then you can buy a good stock by following the things mentioned in this article.
So friends, this is all in this article, if you have any questions related to this article in your mind, then definitely tell us in the comment box, and if you liked this article, then definitely share it with your friends on social media.
Disclaimer– This article has been written for the purpose of information and education only, we do not recommend you to invest. To invest in the stock market, take the help of your financial advisor.