Computer Science Diploma is an engaging course that introduces students to the computer world, its programming, experiments and various principles. The demand for computer science diplomas has grown exponentially over the years as a large number of industries employ them. Doing computer science diploma opens up a variety of job opportunities, which a student can pursue after computer science diploma. If you want to choose a good career option after 12th, then you should consider about Computer Science Diploma. Let us know in detail about Computer Science Diploma in this blog.
|course name||computer science diploma|
|full form||Diploma in Computer Science|
|eligibility criteria||10+2 (Science Stream, Computer)|
|admission criteria||entrance examinations|
-Programmers Tally Assistant
-Senior Computer Operator
|average annual salary ,INR)||5-6 lakh approx|
What is Computer Science Diploma?
Diploma in Computer Science is a certificate course where learners can gain knowledge on design, software development and programming and coding in computers. The course takes 1 to 3 years to complete. Interested candidates who want to do Diploma in Computer Science must have passed their class 10th or 12th examination. Their marks should be more than 50-55% to do this course.
Why choose Computer Science Diploma?
Reasons why to choose Computer science diploma in Hindi career are given below-
- boost creativityThere is no limit when you can coding for computer software. You can automate manual tasks, make things faster and easier for users, or solve almost any problem.
- problem solvingComputer programming sharpens your problem-solving skills. You take a description of a big problem and break it down into smaller pieces, then solve it so the problem-solving skills you learn through programming work in every aspect of your life.
- work remotely– The digital world is connected to computer networks, and most things now live in the cloud, so you don’t need to be tied to a specific location. You can do your work equally effectively at the place of your choice.
- future scopeExperience computer specialists are hard to come by and fetch decent salaries due to the level of training and education required. As a student, the advancement of technology always creates new opportunities. Use these opportunities to your advantage and take your career to the next level.
Skills for Computer Science Diploma
To pursue a career in Computer Science Diploma, you must have the skill set required to operate hardware and software systems efficiently and a thorough understanding of computer algorithms, databases and operating systems. Before exploring the leading computer science diploma, let’s take a look at what are the key skills needed to build a successful career in this ever-expanding technology field-
- Must have knowledge of programming languages like C++, Java, web development.
- Must have knowledge of programming languages like python, kotlin.
- Problem solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Technical Skills.
- organizational skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Programming knowledge.
- Analytical Skills.
- In-depth knowledge of computer algorithms, operating systems, software, database handling etc.
To meet all your study abroad needs Leverage Edu App download.
computer science diploma syllabus
Computer science diploma in Hindi consists of many main and optional subjects covering all the main subjects. Since the actual syllabus may differ according to the university, we have given below all the major topics under Computer Science Diploma:
|computer science basics||Basics of Embedded Systems|
|digital electronic||C programming|
|computer science applications||Mathematics|
|english language||Environmental Science|
Semester – 2
|basic programming concepts||Advanced Mathematics|
|open source software fundamentals||computer networks|
Semester – 3
|Introduction to Data Structures||Basics of Operating Systems|
|Object-oriented programming using C++||java programming|
Semester – 4
|Systems Programming: Fundamentals of Computer Networks||Introduction to Database Management System|
|Visual Programming and Visual Basics||RDBMS|
|java programming||advanced computer network|
|software testing||Operating System|
|visual programming 2||programming lab|
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to it.
Foreign Universities for Computer Science Diploma
The list of foreign university for computer science diploma in Hindi is given below-
To know the cost of living abroad according to your living conditions, you can Cost of Living Calculator You can use.
Indian University for Computer Science Diploma
The list of Indian universities for computer science diploma in Hindi is given below-
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Delhi University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Anna University
- Lucknow University
- Mumbai University
- Pune University
- Loyola College Chennai
- Miranda House (Delhi)
- Madras Christian College
- Hindu College (University of Delhi)
- Sri Venkateswara College (University of Delhi)
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to get in direct contact with the representative of the university of your choice.
Eligibility for Computer Science Diploma
Some of the common qualifications for computer science diploma course are mentioned below-
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 (Science Stream) Basic Schooling from a recognized board.
- Minimum 50% to 60% aggregate marks are required for candidates applying for this course.
- Must have knowledge of programming languages like C++, Java, web development.
- Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams for computer science diploma courses in India. (Like JNUEE, DUET and BITSAT etc) on the basis of which the students are selected. For some universities abroad ACT, SAT etc. scores are required.
- abroad with the above requirements IELTS either TOEFL Test scores are important.
- Also for application to foreign university SOP, LOR And CV/Resume And portfolio is also needed.
Application process for foreign university
In order to apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with Leverage Edu experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through our common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800572000.
application process in india
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
The following documents are required to take admission in a foreign university-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
Best Books for Computer Science Diploma
Below are the names of the best books for computer science diploma in Hindi:
Entrance Exam for Computer Science Diploma
After choosing computer science diploma in Hindi, admission can generally take place in two ways – on the basis of merit and entrance test. The admission process may be different in each university.
- on the basis of meritAdmission in some universities is based on merit. In this, provisional admission is offered to the applicants who meet the qualification and cut off in the university or college.
- on the basis of entrance exam: Entrance exams are conducted by many colleges and universities to admit students in computer science diploma. Candidates are shortlisted for the admission process, which includes counseling rounds after clearing these entrance exams. Given below are the names of entrance exams of some famous universities:
To understand the complete process of the entrance exam of universities, you can visit our Leverage Edu You can contact our experts on 1800572000 for free.
Famous Companies for Computer Science Diploma
You can work in these top companies after completing your diploma, below is a list of some of the famous computer science diploma companies:
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- UST Global Inc
- SAP Labs India
- Wipro Technologies Limited
- Nokia Inc
- Cerner Corporation
Job Profiles and Salary
Computer Science Diploma students have excellent employment opportunities. Payscale As per their average annual salary is given below-
|employment opportunities||average annual salary (INR)|
|IT consultant||8-10 lakhs|
|Web designer||3-5 lakhs|
|application specialist||5-6 lakhs|
|computer operator||2-3 lakhs|
|tally assistant||6-7 lakhs|
|IT Support Analyst||3-4 lakhs|
|software developer||4-5 lakhs|
You Leverage Finance You can also get education loan according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of .
Some programs at the International College require an interview. If a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then surely the university calls for an interview. In case the candidate is from any other country, the interview is conducted through online video conferencing.
Yes, considering the expansion of technology at present, it can be said that it is a good career option.
The careers available after computer science diploma have a lot of scope, once you get this course, you can easily get job in fields like computer systems analyst, software consultant, computer engineer, computer network architect etc.
We hope that now you know how to do Computer Science Diploma. If you want to study computer science diploma abroad, then today our Leverage Edu Get in touch with our experts they will give you a proper guidance. To book a free 30 minute session contact us 1800 572 000 Call on