new zealand Currently, home to globally recognized educational institutions, the country has become a favorite study destination among students from every corner of the globe. Choosing a Masters degree in New Zealand can be extremely beneficial as you will get global exposure in your chosen field of study as well as take advantage of research opportunities. The demand for pharmacists has increased in the last few years and this has created a lot of job opportunities in the healthcare sector. A master’s degree in pharmacy will surely help you in boosting your career. Top New Zealand universities offering master’s degree in pharmacy. Read this blog in full to know more about Masters in Pharmacy in New Zealand.
Why study Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand?
Below are some important reasons that will help you to know why New Zealand is a popular study destination for international students:
- New Zealand is one of the most preferred study destinations for international students.
- Studying in New Zealand is considered an excellent option as its education system is similar to that of the UK and is known worldwide for academic success.
- Considering the cost of study, New Zealand is more affordable than the US, which is one of the popular study destinations.
- New Zealand has been ranked among the top 10 most peaceful and safest countries in the world.
- The local community culture of the country helps foreign students to go through the learning curve during their education.
- New Zealand continues to be a major center of scientific innovation.
- Around eight leading educational institutions in New Zealand have been recognized by the QS World University Rankings 2022 for their teaching quality courses.
popular intakes in new zealand
International students can apply for the two main intakes in New Zealand in January and July.
|Semester||session||start admission||time limit|
|odd semester||February to June||november||January / February|
|even semester||July to November||february||july|
masters pharmacy syllabus
Here are the subjects that you will study while studying Masters Pharmacy course.
- Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques
- drug delivery
- regulatory matters
- Modern Pharmaceuticals
- molecular pharmaceutics
- Advanced Biopharmaceuticals
- computer aided drug delivery system
- Cosmetics & Cosmetics
Top Universities offering Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand
New Zealand colleges are steadily emerging as globally recognized institutions. The table below mentions the universities along with the ranking obtained by them.
You Uniconnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Eligibility for Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand
Below are the essential qualifications for master degree in pharmacy in New Zealand:
- Students must have at least 50%-60% marks in 12th from Science Bio stream.
- To apply for a master’s degree in pharmacy in New Zealand, you must first Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy Have to complete
- A good IELTS / TOEFL The score must be in the form of proficiency in English language.
- Some universities in New Zealand are a good place to get admission in Master’s degree GMAT/GRE Score demands.
The application process for Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand is explained below:
- You AI Course Finder Shortlist your courses with the help of and get advice from experts. The experts will then start your application process to the university through our common dashboard platform where you can also track your application process status yourself.
- For this, you have to register by visiting the website of the university. From here you will get the User ID and Password.
- Sign in with User ID and select the course you wish to opt for.
- Fill your educational information in the next step.
- with educational qualification IELTS, TOEFLentrance exam score S.O.P., Lor Fill in the information.
- Fill the job information of previous years.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Finally submit the application form.
The following documents are required to take admission in Master’s degree course in Pharmacy in New Zealand:
also to get a student visa Leverage Edu The experts will help you in every possible way.
Guide to Getting Admission in Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand
For admission in universities in New Zealand, students should follow the following basic guide.
- Select your dream university – First of all select the right university according to your preferred course. You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the right university according to your profile and the course of your choice.
- Scan and submit the documents – The second step is to scan all your documents individually and upload them on the application form. If you are applying to multiple universities and courses, you will need to repeat this process for each course and university. After all the documents are ready you can submit your application.
- Track Your Application – Once you have completed and submitted the application form, you can easily track the application form status to assess its status.
- Accept offer of location – Once all the formalities are completed, the University will assess your application and offer you a place with the department and course of your choice. You can accept or reject the application. If you choose to accept the offer, you will need to pay a fee and secure your position.
- Apply for Visa – After you have accepted your place with your dream university, the application for the student visa begins. After receiving your visa, you can leave for the foreign country.
cost of masters pharmacy in new zealand
The table below explains the cost of studying Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand. However, the average cost of living in New Zealand is NZ$20,000- 25-000 ( ₹10 Lakh -12 Lakh INR) per year.
|average fee||NZ $62,910 ( ₹ 32 Lakh ) annually|
|cost of living||NZ $ 20,000- 25-000 ( ₹ 10 Lakh – 12 Lakh ) per year|
|Meal||NZ $ 60-100 ( ₹ 3,056 – 5,094 Thousand)|
|utility cost||NZ 200-250 ( ₹ 10,188 – 12,735 K ) per month|
To know more easily about the cost of living abroad according to your choice and lifestyle Cost of Living Calculator use.
Jobs and Salary after Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand
|profile||average salary (NZ$)|
|Pharmacist||6,997-9,996 (₹ 3.5-5 Lakh)|
|pharmacotherapist||15,995-19,993 (₹ 8-10 Lakh)|
|medical representative||13,995-15,995 (₹ 7-8 Lakh)|
|clinical research associate||9,996-11,996 (₹ 5-6 Lakh)|
|research scientist||29,990-31,990 (₹ 15-16 Lakh)|
|IP (Intellectual Property) Analyst||13,995-15,995 (₹ 7-8 Lakh)|
|quality control manager||19,993-23,992 (₹ 10-12 Lakh)|
The application fee at the University of Auckland is NZ$ 100 (₹ 4,946).
Popular intakes for universities in New Zealand are February to June for Semester 1 and July to November for Semester 2.
Unfortunately, you will not be eligible to study the program at the University of Otago as the minimum IELTS score requirement to study at the University of Otago is 6.5. With the help of Leverage Live you IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT/GRE, SAT, act Like you can prepare for the exam. Live Demo Now Leverage LiveBook your free demo at
Hopefully, through this blog, you have got complete information about how to do Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand. If you also want to study Masters Pharmacy in New Zealand, then our Leverage Edu experts of 1800572000 Call and book a free 30 minute session. They will also help you with the application process with proper guidance.