The tremendous expansion of the global financial market over the past decades has made the financial market an emerging sector in the world. In India it all started with the Liberalization plan in 1991. We are currently on the verge of a money-related transformation and the country is on its way to transform into a financial powerhouse. to understand finance B.Com Financial market can be a better opportunity for you. This 3-year undergraduate course is a comprehensive program that covers all the different aspects of capital market. Information about B.Com Financial Markets course has been provided in this blog. Keep reading to know more.
What is B.Com Financial Market?
The full name of this course is Bachelor of Commerce or B.Com in Financial Markets. It is an undergraduate course of 3 years, divided into 6 semesters. This course deals with a mechanism that enables people to trade financial securities including stocks, bonds and commodities in the market by studying the Lawn and Equity Markets, Financial Assets and Foreign Exchange Markets. You have to get 50% marks in 10+2 to do this course. To do this course, you can get admission in any institute on the basis of merit or on the basis of entrance exam.
Why choose BCom Financial Markets?
Given below are the main reasons to choose BCom Financial Markets, which you can take a look at-
- B.Com Financial Markets is a 3 year undergraduate program, students can pursue a master’s degree course after that. Apart from this, students can also do many other professional courses like MBA, additional professional courses etc.
- After doing this course, the students develop critical thinking ability.
- This course is very helpful for you to understand the financial market with the help of it you can know how an investor trades stocks, bonds, commodities and other financial instruments on the stock market or exchanges.
- After taking this course, you will become someone who can quickly understand the fundamental concepts and processes that are overlooked when trading financial instruments.
- This course will focus your attention on the major financial markets and how they affect the economy of the country.
- In this course you will also learn how to calculate stock and bond prices.
For B.Com Financial Market course, you must have finance as well as risk taking, and management skills, some of the essential skills are given below-
- analytical thinking
- accounting skills
- business intelligence
- financial modeling
- financial reporting
- cash flow management
- financial management
- data management
- communication skills
- Management Experience
- business acumen
How to do B.Com Financial Market? step by step guide
Step by step guide to do B.Com Financial Markets course is given below, which you can take a look at-
- Step 1: Complete the schooling: You should complete your schooling and especially keep in mind that your main subjects should be from the field of commerce.
- Step 2: Prepare for the entrance exam: You can prepare for B.Com Financial Markets after completion of your schooling Mainly in India GSAT, DSAT And there are also entrance exams of foreign countries like SAT, ACT e.t.c. With the help of these exams you B.Com You can apply for such courses.
- Step 3: Graduate Degree get receive: You can get a B.Com Financial Markets degree. This course is generally of 3 to 4 years duration.
- Step 4: Get the Job: After B.Com Financial Market, you can apply for jobs based on your degree and skills. Try to get a job and get a job which will help you immensely in learning work in this field because the more you learn from experience, the more you become expert in that field.
- Step 5: Get Post Graduate Degree: You can also get a post graduate degree for better opportunities in your job. you in management MBA Like getting a post graduate degree. The duration of these courses is generally of 2 years.
Given below is the Syllabus of B.Com Financial Market Course Semester Wise-
|semester 1||semester 2|
|Principles of Investment||environment of financial system|
|micro economics||macro economics|
|basic statistics||statistical applications|
|basic computer skills||communication skills|
|financial accounting||management accounting|
|business environment||Principles of Business Management|
|semester 3||semester 4|
|debt market||commodities market|
|corporate finance||Corporate Finance 2|
|Equity Market 1||Equity Market 2|
|banking in financial system||financial services|
|computer application in investment||taxation for investment|
|business ethics||security analysis|
|organizational behavior||business law|
|semester 5||semester 6|
|global capital markets||risk management|
|regulation of securities market||corporate governance|
|insurance fund management||computer applications in financial services|
|derivatives market||Marketing of Financial Services|
|foreign exchange market||mutual fund management|
|portfolio management||Customer Relationship Management in Financial Services|
|project 1||Project 2|
Our AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the courses and universities of your choice.
top foreign universities
The names of top foreign universities for B.Com Financial Markets course are as follows:
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to get in direct contact with the representative of the university of your choice.
Top Indian Universities
The names of the top Indian universities for B.Com Financial Markets course are as follows:
- Mahatma Educational Society Pillai College of Arts Commerce and Science
- CHM College
- SIES College of Arts and Commerce
- Mulund College of Commerce
- MMK College of Commerce
- Hinduja College of Commerce
- Krishnachand Chellaram College
- HR college of commerce and economics
For pursuing B.Com Financial Markets course from top universities abroad, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Though the eligibility criteria may vary from one university to another, here are some general conditions-
- Candidate age should be 17 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% marks in class XII.
- Some universities conduct entrance exam for admission in masters course only after that you can be eligible for these courses. For Masters in some foreign universities GRE And GMAT score is required.
- Bachelor’s degree course in any university SAT,ACT may also be requested.
- Also with the above requirements you need for abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
Application process for foreign universities
To apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000.
Indian University Application Process
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
You will need the following required documents-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
There are different types of entrance examinations for getting admission in different colleges, but there are some common examinations which are mostly accepted by all colleges or universities, some of them are as follows-
foreign entrance exams
Indian Entrance Exams
- MCAER CET
- OUAT ET
- IPU CET
- BU MAT
- BHU CET
- NMU UG CET
- AIMA UGAT
The books required for B.Com Financial Markets course are given below-
|essential books||author name||buy from here|
|Indian Financial System||Pathak Bharti||buy from here|
|financial market operation||Alok Goyal, Mridula Goyal||buy from here|
|financial markets||Bimal Jaiswal, Bhuvana Venkataraman||buy from here|
|TaxMens Financial Markets Institutions and Services||Vinod Kumar, Manmeet Kaur||buy from here|
|The Psychology of Money||Morgan Housel||buy from here|
After this course you have major job profiles Tax Advisor, Stock Broker, Auditor, Accountant, Banker etc. The average salary package ranges between INR 4 to 6 lakhs per annum, and increases with experience. After this course, you also have the following career scopes available to you-
- chartered accountant
- Chartered Finance Analyst
- company secretary
- master of commerce
- Master in Finance
Job Profile and Salary Package
There are many options available to you when it comes to doing B.Com Financial Markets. According to Glassdoor.in, the top job profiles and their salary packages are as follows:
|job profile||average salary package (INR)|
|tax consultant||5-6 lakhs|
|finance consultant||3-5 lakhs|
|insurance consultant||3.5-4.5 lakh|
|import export manager||2.5-3.5 lakh|
The duration of this course is 3 years and B.Com Financial Market Studies has an examination type semester system.
B.Com Financial Market Subjects are Stock Trading & Exchange, Loan Market, Equity Market, Corporate Finance, Micro Economics, Macroeconomics, Risk Management etc.
B.Com Financial Markets includes Accounts and Statics, in which knowledge of Maths is very important. It is necessary. Therefore, any candidate must possess basic mathematical skills.
One of the highest paying jobs after completing B.Com Financial Markets course is Investment Banker. The average salary of an investment banker can reach up to INR 30 to 40 lakhs per year.
Hope you liked this blog of ours regarding BCom Financial Market. If you also want to complete the studies of B.Com Financial Market from a foreign university, then today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with our experts. They will also help you in the application process with a proper guidance.