Teachers make an important contribution in building the future of our country. Teacher is such a profession, whose importance will never decrease. To become a teacher, there are exams according to your qualification and education, by passing which you can become a teacher. Similar is the REET exam for teacher recruitment. In this blog of REET in Hindi, you will get important information related to it.
|name of exam||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET)|
|conducting body||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|test frequency||Once a year or as per vacancy|
|exam period||150 minutes|
|Language||english and hindi|
|purpose of examination||Checking the eligibility of candidates for primary and upper primary levels|
What is REET exam?
The full form of REET is Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Hoti Hai. This exam is Rajasthan Eligibility Test for Teachers. It is conducted for the recruitment of third grade teachers in Rajasthan. REET exam is conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BRSE). A certificate is given on passing the REET exam, which is valid for 3 years. REET exam is divided into two levels on the basis of educational qualification and teaching level.
reet exam level
There are two levels of REET exam, Level 1 and Level 2, which are mentioned below-
- level 1 – If you have done BSTC from Rajasthan or JBT from Haryana, you can apply for level 1 of REET exam. Teachers coming under this level can teach students from class 1 to class 5, who primary teacher It is called
- level 2 – Level 2 of REET Exam B.Ed. It is for the candidates who have done it. Teachers coming in Level 2 can teach students from class 1 to class 8, who are called Upper Primary Teacher.
reet exam qualification
|REET Exam Category||minimum marks|
|Widow, Separated and Ex Servicemen||50%|
|Sahariya TSP Tribal Area||36%|
The education qualification for appearing in the REET exam is as follows:
Essential Educational Qualifications for Class 1 to 5 (Level 1)
- Must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Graduation in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Class 6 to 8 (level 2) Educational Qualifications required for
- Graduate with minimum 45% marks and must have passed in 1 year Bachelor in Pedagogy (B.Ed.) as per NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- Must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks and 4 year BA/B.Sc.Ed. or BAEd./B.Sc.Ed. Should have either passed or appearing in final year of this course.
- 12th with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
reet exam pattern
REET exam pattern according to its exam level is given below-
|parameters||RTET Paper-I (Level I)||RTET Paper-I (Level II)|
|total time||2.5 hours (150 minutes)||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|number of subjects||5||4|
|marking scheme||+1 for the correct answer||+1 for the correct answer|
|negative marking||-1 for wrong answer||-1 for wrong answer|
The information about the syllabus of the REET exam is given below-
Reet Syllabus- Child Development and Teaching Methods
- Action Research
- Child Development
- How Children learn and think
- Teaching-learning process
- Learning Difficulties
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- The Role of Heredity and environment
- Meaning of Individual Differences
- Factors Affecting Learning
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- Understanding diverse learners
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes
- The Right to Education Act 2009
REET Syllabus: Environmental Studies
- Habitats of Living Beings
- Personal Hygiene
- Our Culture and Civilization
- Matter and Energy
- Public places and Institutions
- Problems of Teaching
- Concept & scope of Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Clothing and Habitats
- Transport and Communication
- Significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies
- Approaches of presenting concepts
- Approaches of presenting concepts
- Teaching material/Aids
REET Syllabus for Maths and Science
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Algebraic expressions
- Light & Sound
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Plane Figures
- Area of Plane figures
REET Syllabus for Social Studies
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Resources and Development
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Main Components of the Earth
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Geography and Resources of India
REET Syllabus – English: Paper-1 (REET Syllabus 2022- English: Paper-1)
- Principles of Teaching English
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions
- Teaching Learning Materials
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation
REET Syllabus – English: Paper-2
- Unseen Poem
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching,
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms
- Challenges of Teaching
Language selection for REET exam
Information about how important language selection is for REET exam is given below-
- Language selection has to be done in the second and third section of REET exam. Here you get the option of different languages. It is mandatory for you to choose one language out of these.
- In section 2, select the language that will be your medium of teaching.
- In section 3, select the language in which you want to attempt the questions. It can be any. In which you are interested and you can get maximum marks.
- But both the sections should not have the same language. If you have selected Hindi or English language in Section 2, then select the second language in Section 3.
- Suppose you have chosen Hindi language in Section 2, then in Section 3 you can choose any language other than Hindi. If English language is selected in section 2, then in section 3, you can choose any language other than English.
Last date to fill the form
Candidates can apply online after the release of REET exam release. The date for filling the online application will also be announced along with the REET exam notification.
|start application||July 2023|
|application last date||July 2023|
|admit card||July 2023|
|result||will be announced|
The age limit information for REET exam is given below-
- Minimum Age -18 Years
- Maximum Age- 40 Years
Age Limit Relaxation
- SC, ST and Backward Class Males – 5 years.
- Females of SC, ST and backward classes – 10 years.
- Females of General Class – 5 years.
Read also: success stories in hindi
best books for reet
The list of best books for REET is given below-
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Arihant Publication|
|A Complete Resource for CTET: Science and Pedagogy||pearson|
|Teacher Eligibility Test Environmental Studies||favor publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal|
First of all go to Board of Secondary Education Ajmer’s website ww.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/ and click on REET 2023 and download the sample form given on the portal. After this you have to click on Register and Generate Fee Challan for REET-2023 link.
The payment mode has to be selected offline/online before generating the challan. In offline mode, application fee has to be deposited through debit card/ credit card/ net banking through the portal of the bank selected by the candidate. In online payment mode, keep in mind that once the payment is done as per your request, do not click on pay for the same challan again.
The application fee is Rs.550 for Level-1 or Level-2 and Rs.750 for both the levels.
If the print has not been taken or is lost, then you can click on Reprint Exam Form for REET-203 on the portal and after filling some information, take out the print and keep it with you.
Notification has been released for 33,000 (approx) posts.
Hopefully from this blog you have got information about REET in Hindi. if you study abroad If we are planning for Leverage Edu from experts 1800 572 000 Contact us and book a free 30 minute session today.