University of West England popularly known as UWE Bristol is referred to as. It is a university affiliated educational institution, which provides education at Bachelor’s and Master’s level. UWE has established strong links with a number of major corporations such as the BBC, Rolls-Royce, CERN and the NHS. It has earned many accolades for its exceptional contribution in the field of education. The Guardian University League Tables ranked the university’s philosophy program at sixth, and ranked the university 28th among the nation’s top 121 institutions. To know about this best university, definitely read this blog completely.
|university||University of West England|
|Global QS University Rankings 2023||#801-1000|
|fees||,undergraduate-£16,850-19,670 (₹16.91-19.70 lakh),
,post graduate-£16,850-25,000 (₹16.91-25.11 Lakh)
|UG: PG Course Ratio||1:0.74|
|Student: Faculty Ratio||16:1|
|placement||Available for some courses|
Why choose the University of the West of England?
Given below are some of the reasons for choosing the institute for your education-
- Program: The university offers over 600 programs across a range of exciting disciplines. In addition, UWE also offers a range of short term and vocational courses in areas such as the arts, health, science, business and technology. The research oriented university has several international and national level research programmes.
- student: With over 29,000 students and over 3,000 staff members, the university is one of the most popular educational institutions in the country.
- Cost of Attendance: The average cost of attending the University of the West of England is 20,000 GBP (INR 20 Lakh), which includes tuition fees, cost of living in the UK, and personal expenses.
- Scholarships: The University of West England has a limited amount of financial aid in the UK for both domestic and international students. On an average, students can get 13,000 GBP (INR 13.43 Lakh) scholarship.
- Placement: university of west england Various placement facilities are also available. pay scale As per the average annual salary of University of West England graduates is GBP 39,000-1.13 Lakh (INR 39.45-1.13 Crore).
India’s biggest university fair where you will get a chance to meet top universities from the comfort of your home. register now Uniconnect In.
University of the West of England Ranking
|university ranking– The (Times Higher Education) 2022||#401-500|
|QS Global University Rankings 2023||#801-1000|
|University Rankings (UK)The Complete University Guide 2022||#55|
|university ranking– The Guardian 2022||#36|
|Global University– US News & World Report 2021||#1201|
|ARWU University Ranking (Shanghai Ranking) 2022||#901-1000|
University of the West of England Acceptance Rate
The University of West England has an average 60% acceptance rate. That is, out of a total of 1,94,450 applicants, only 16,204 students were accepted, of which 57% were female and 43% were male. Students seeking admission will need a good GPA and excellent academic record.
Important Dates of University of the West of England
- The admission process for all UG courses will end on January 26, 2022.
- UofL MBA Admissions: Round-2 registration process is currently open, deadline January 6, 2022.
|UG (ucs ,||January 2022|
|PG||Varies by course|
Top Courses in University of the West of England
Some of the popular degree courses offered by the University of the West of England are as follows –
|Course||Duration||Annual Tuition Fee (GBP)|
|Bachelor of Engineering (BE)||3–4 years||17,700–19,600 (₹17.78-19.70 Lakh)|
|Bachelor of Technology (BTech)||3–4 years||17,700–19,600 (₹17.78-19.70 Lakh)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3–4 years||17,700–19,000 (₹17.78-19.10 Lakh)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)||2–4 years||11,000–17,000 (₹11.07-17.05 Lakh)|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||1 year||25,000 (₹25.11 Lakh)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||1 year||20,000 (₹20.09 Lakh)|
|Master of Science (MS)||12 months to 3 years||16,000–19,000 (₹16.07-19.10 Lakh)|
|Master of Fine Arts (MFA)||20 months to 2 years||15,000–17,500 (₹15.07-17.58 Lakh)|
Our AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the course and universities of your choice.
Fees at University of the West of England
The tuition fees at the University of West England are as follows–
|program||Average Annual Fee (GBP)|
|undergraduate||16,850-19,670 (₹16.91-19.70 Lakh)|
|post graduate||16850-25,000 (₹16.91-25.11L)|
cost of living
The cost of living per month is mentioned below-
|Facility||on campus (GBP)||off campus (GBP)|
|room||70-73 (₹ 7-7.4 thousand)||90-100 (₹9-10 thousand)|
|eat||20-28 (₹ 2-2.8 thousand)||50-60 (₹5-6.8 thousand)|
|Travel||5-6 (₹5-600)||9-10 (₹ 0.9-1.08 thousand)|
phone tv license
|30-50 (₹3-5 thousand)||50-70 (₹5-7 thousand)|
For a more detailed description of the cost of living in different countries Cost of Living Calculator Use the.
Eligibility for Admission to the University of the West of England
Actual course requirements may vary by programme, here are the general qualifications for Bachelors and Masters courses offered by the University of the West of England:
Bachelor’s degree qualification
- For Bachelor’s degree course, the applicant must have secured first class (60-80%) marks in 12th.
- If the original transcripts are not in English, the student must also provide an official translation.
- English Proficiency Test for any course like PTE, Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS Scores are required.
Master’s degree qualification
- For master’s degree course, all the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Bachelor’s degree must have a first or upper second class (2.1) or at least a 3.88 (or international equivalent) GPA.
- For these postgraduate courses GMAT either GRE Score is required.
- MBA And some other specialized Masters program requires applicants to have at least two years of full-time work experience.
- If the original transcripts are not in English, an official translation must also be provided.
- English Proficiency Test for any course like PTE, Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS Scores are required.
required test scores
Application process for the University of the West of England
The application process in the University of West England is given below-
- The first step in your application process is choosing the right course.
- After selecting the course, research about the eligibility criteria of the university for that course.
- Collect the required test scores and documents.
- Fill the application form by visiting the university site or you Leverage Edu You can also take the help of experts.
- Wait for the offer and prepare for the interview if selected.
- Pay the required tuition fee after clearing the interview round and get the scholarship, student visa , education loan And apply for hostel.
Some of the important documents are listed below-
Scholarship Schemes at the University of the West of England
Some of the major scholarship schemes of the University of West England are as follows:
- Alumni Bursary
- BS Chimney Scholarship
- EMFSS Bursary India
- Hannah Arendt Scholarship
- International Sports Management Scholarship
- Matilda Mwaba Scholarship
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Bursary
- Teaching Center Bursary
- Thriplow Charitable Trust Bursary
- UNHCR Bursary
- Unionlearn Bursary
- Vardi Scholarship
- Wilfred James Westlake Scholarship
- World Academy of Sport Scholarship
- Portal Trust
- LLM Scholarships & Bursaries
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Malaysian Bar Council Members Bursary
- Masters Scholarship Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection (PHP) Bursary
Notable alumni of the University of the West of England
The University of the West of England has been behind shaping the careers of many notable people. The alumni represent the high standards of teaching and learning of the University. Some of the successful alumni of UWE include-
- Bear Grylls (celebrity, famous for Mans vs Wild)
- Angelica Bell (radio presenter)
- Russell Howard (comedian)
- Paul Coldwell (artist)
- Simon Shaw (sportsman)
- Miranda Hart Miranda Hart (Actor, Television Actor, Comedian, Autobiographer, Film Actor)
- Jessica RaineJessica Raine (stage actor, film actor)
- Adjoa Andoh (film actor, stage actor)
- CY LeungCY Leung (Chartered surveyor, politician)
- David KnopflerDavid Knopfler (singer-songwriter, record producer)
now you Leveraged Finance Through this, you can also get education loan according to your course and university to study abroad.
The required IELTS score at the University of the West England is 6.5.
The University of the West of England is popularly known as UWE Bristol. It is a university affiliated educational institution, which provides education at Bachelor’s and Master’s level. UWE has established strong links with a number of major corporations such as the BBC, Rolls-Royce, CERN and the NHS. It has earned many accolades for its exceptional contribution in the field of education.
The Guardian University League Tables ranked the university’s philosophy program at sixth, and ranked the university 28th among the nation’s top 121 institutions. So it is a good university.
The university offers over 600 programs across a range of exciting disciplines. In addition, UWE also offers a range of short term and vocational courses in areas such as the arts, health, science, business and technology. The research oriented university has several international and national level research programmes.
We hope that you have got all the information related to the University of West England through this blog. If you also wish to study in this prestigious university, apply today. 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with the experts. They will also help you with the application process with proper guidance.