if your UK If I have a plan to study, then you have to look at many things. The first step in this is that the universities of the UK Admission IntakeIn this, you have to see when the admission takes place here and how to prepare yourself for it. There are many intakes for admission in UK, out of which May Intakes in UK is also one. In this blog you know in detail about May Intakes in UK.
Must read: Scholarships to study in UK
Why study in UK?
The following is a detailed explanation of why you should study at May Intakes in the UK, which is as follows:
- Best Education: UK universities place a high emphasis on quality and quality education. Which increases your knowledge and experience in the field of business.
- Industry Links: The biggest advantage of doing May Intakes in the UK is that you get a chance to attend university events and lectures, professional conferences.
Must read: UK Me Padhai ke Liye Best Courses
Why choose May Intake in the UK?
In the UK, May intakes students generally like coffee. The primary reason for this is that the top universities in the UK participate in this intake. Why choose May Intake, let us know through the points given below.
- During this intake, course completion is relatively low compared to other intakes. In such a situation, you have more chances to get into the university and the course of your choice.
- The size of batches during May intakes in the UK remains small. This means your chances of getting selected during the placement will be higher.
- sometimes for students January intake Happens very early and there is some time to come in September intake and in such situation April/May intake is the best option.
You AI Course Finder With the help of this you can choose the courses and universities of your choice.
Universities and Courses for May Intake in the UK
Following is an overview of the universities and courses offered by May Intakes in UK which is as follows:
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to contact directly the representative of the university of your choice.
When to apply for May intake?
If you have decided to take admission in May Intakes in UK, you need to make sure that you have all the documents ready and pass all your qualifications before the admission portal opens. Below are the points-
- List all the universities participating in the April/May intake and the courses they offer. And from there choose the one you like.
- After selecting the course and university, keep visiting the official website of the university for any important updates.
- Attempt all the required qualifying examinations before the commencement of admission.
- To get admission in the university of your choice, apply early. So, keep yourself updated about when the admission portal opens so that you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
- Once you have completed the application process, then wait for the confirmation letter. Once you have received it, apply for a UK student visa immediately.
May Intake vs Other Intake in UK
Below you are given detailed information about May intakes vs other intakes in the UK, which is as follows:
|January intake||April May intake||september intake|
|January intake is called secondary intake.||May UK university intakes are mostly not available. However, you can find some courses in May intake as well.||In the UK, the September intake is the main intake. The September intake is also known as the autumn intake.|
|There are not so many courses in January intake as compared to September intake, but this intake gives opportunities to students who have missed out on taking admission in the main intake.||Coventry University, Northumbria University, southampton, Solent University, University of Bedfordshire Universities like Adi offer some courses in May intake for international students.||Most universities in the UK offer all courses in the September intake.|
The cost of living in UK depends on the lifestyle of the students, below are the common cost of living-
|types of expenses||University living expenses (GBP/weekly)||Out-of-university living expenses (GBP/weekly)|
|rent||123 (INR 12,385)||94 (INR 9,465+ Refundable Deposit 30,208 approx)|
|Gas, Electricity and Water Rent||connected to rent||11 (INR 1,107)|
|Food & Laundry||57 (INR 5,739)||57 (INR 5,739)|
|Books, Printing||18 (INR 1,812)||18 (INR 1,812)|
|insurance||connected to rent||2 (INR 201)|
|Clothes||40 (INR 4,028)||40 (INR 4,028)|
|local travel||20 (INR 2014)||20 (INR 2014)|
|TV License, Phone & Internet||11 (INR 1,100)||15 (INR 1,507)|
|full week fee||260 (INR 26,481)||253 (INR 25,374)|
|Fee to be charged for the entire academic year||11,120 (INR 11.12 Lakh)||10,650 (INR 10.65 Lakh)|
To know the cost of living according to your living standards, you can Cost of Living Calculator You can use.
Below are the qualifications for studying in May Intakes in UK-
- For Bachelor courses, it is mandatory for the candidate to have passed 12th from any recognized board.
- For Masters courses, the candidate must have passed Bachelors from any recognized university.
- For PhD courses, it is mandatory for the candidate to have passed Masters from any recognized university.
- english language test like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE marks are mandatory.
- GRE/GMAT marks are also required.
May Intakes students for Bachelors level in UK UCAS It is necessary to apply through the portal. Students can apply for Masters directly by visiting the university website. Below you have been told the step by step application process-
1. Visit the UCAS Portal/University Website.
2. View course curriculum and eligibility requirements.
3. Click on the application form of the respective university.
4. First, you need to create an account using your mobile number or email address.
5. You will receive an email or SMS on your registered contact number with login details and verification.
6. Use the login details provided and enter your personal details (name, gender, date of birth).
7. Enter your educational qualification and upload the required documents.
8. Select the course and pay the application fee.
9. Submit your application form, you can also track your application form through your account.
10. The students who have been selected will be required to attend a virtual interview conducted by some universities.
You can also get financial facility according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of Leverage Finance. Leverage Finance You will be able to get a loan at the best interest rate by talking to a loan expert.
Below is the list of documents you need to apply for May intakes in UK-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
Yes, May intakes are available for UK universities and colleges. The April/May intake is called the summer intake and is the least popular session to enter. UK universities only offer a limited number of courses and programs during the summer admissions season.
Admissions for Fall 2021 and Spring Intake 2022 are open to international students who wish to study abroad.
The January intake is called the spring intake in the UK.
The usual deadline to apply for April/May intakes in the UK is October to January as classes begin between May and August.
We hope that the blog of May intakes in UK has given you information about intakes related to UK universities. If you want to study in UK then join us today Leverage Edu from experts 1800 572 000 Call on to book a free 30-minute session.