In recent times, the popularity of blockchain has grown significantly, especially after the rise in the price of bitcoin. Several major industries such as Unilever and Visa are using blockchain technology to improve transparency, traceability and security. As a technology, blockchain is widely used for cryptocurrencies. You need to have an understanding of Blockchain courses in order to have an in-depth study about Blockchain. Read this blog completely to know about Blockchain courses in detail.
What is Blockchain?
Blockchain is a database that is at the heart of almost all cryptocurrencies. Blockchain represents a digital ledger that is decentralized in nature and records transactions across multiple computers. Nowadays, many organizations are majorly benefiting due to Blockchain technology as it accelerates the exchange of information in a pocket-friendly manner while keeping a double check on security. The way it works is that each block of the chain consists of multiple transactions, each time a transaction occurs on the blockchain, a record of that transaction is added to each participant’s ledger. . Blockchain has become quite important as it provides instant information which is completely transparent.
Why Choose Blockchain Course?
Although blockchain is a new concept, it may soon become a regular part of our lives. As a matter of fact, according to Gartner, the business value-add of blockchain will reach $176 billion by 2025 and is expected to touch the $3 trillion mark by 2030. Some of the reasons to choose Blockchain courses are given below:
- Job prospects are increasing in the field of Blockchain technology. Companies are now looking for potential employees who have the ability to understand and communicate the value proposition of blockchain. Therefore, the demand for blockchain professionals has skyrocketed in recent times.
- By taking Blockchain courses and certifications, it adds more value to your resume. Since Blockchain is the latest technology of today, it is highly demanded and if you are proficient in Blockchain technology, it gives you more benefits than other potential employees.
- You can elevate your career by enrolling in Blockchain courses. You can easily learn Blockchain even while working in your current job.
- You also get job security when you complete the Professional Blockchain Course. Since Blockchain technology is expected to grow further in a few more years, you are guaranteed your job in this field.
Best Blockchain Courses Online
There are also some blockchain courses available online that are less expensive and can be done from the comfort of your home. This includes:
- Blockchain AZ: Learn How to Build Your First Blockchain – UDEMY
- Blockchain Fundamentals – PLURALSIGHT
- Learn the Basics of Blockchain with Python – CODECADEMY
- Blockchain for Business: The New Industrial Revolution- UDEMY
- How Blockchain will change business – LINKEDIN LEARNING
- Become a Blockchain Developer – UDACITY NANODEGREE
- Professional Certificate in Blockchain Fundamentals – edX
- Professional Certificate in Blockchain for Business – edX
- Blockchain Revolution Specialization – Coursera
- Blockchain Specialization – Coursera
Below is the list of Blockchain courses:
|Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies by Technologies Princeton University||Coursera|
|Cryptocurrency and Blockchain: An Introduction to Digital Currencies by University of Pennsylvania||Cousera|
|Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Explained by University of Michigan||Coursera|
|Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies by University of California Berkeley||EdX|
|Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain||Udemy|
|Introduction to Hyperledger Blockchain Technologies||EdX|
|Blockchain Essentials||Cognitive Class|
|Blockchain, Cryptoassets and Decentralized Finance by INSEAD||Coursera|
|Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology by University of Pennsylvania||Coursera|
|Introduction to FinTech by University of Hong Kong||EdX|
|Learning Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies||LinkedIn Learning|
|Cryptocurrency Foundation||LinkedIn Learning|
|Ethereum Development Course||Udemy|
|Blockchain – Principles and Practices||pluralsight|
Top Institutes Offering Blockchain Courses Abroad
Some of the top institutes offering Blockchain courses abroad are:
Top Institutions Offering Blockchain Courses in India
Some of the top institutes offering the best Blockchain courses in India are:
- Indian Institute of Blockchain Technology, Hyderabad
- Amity University
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad in Association with TalentSprint
- Indian Cyber Solution, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur and IBM Research in Association with NPTEL
- emurgo learning solution
- Naresh Technologies, Hyderabad
- Kerala Blockchain Academy
If you want to pursue Blockchain courses or a career in that field, then before starting it you have to fulfill some basic qualifications which are mentioned below:
- Must have completed 10+2 formal education with 55% marks in science stream from a recognized school.
- For Master’s degree course, the candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject.
- For taking admission in Bachelor’s degree course abroad SAT, ACT score is required. Whereas for master’s degree course GRE score is required.
- If you want to do Blockchain development course abroad then English language proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE A good score is required in etc.
- LOR And SOP is needed.
The application process for admission in foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOP, Essays, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all the required documents, the Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
Application process for India
- Step 1: Firstly the applicant must have completed 12 years of basic education and must have science stream in 12th.
- Step 2: To become an irrigation engineer, you have to first apply for the entrance exam. National level exam for the student like JEE Main or state level exams like KCET or university level exams like SRMJEEE, VITEEE etc. can apply.
- Step 3: You have to appear the exam based on your mode of exam online or offline.
- Step 4: On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, the students will be assessed. A merit list of shortlisted students will be issued.
- Step 5: Shortlisted students are called for counseling by the university, after which the admission of the students is ensured.
The following documents are required to take admission in Mechanical Engineering College:
Blockchain Developer Jobs
With a formal qualification in an in-demand specialization like Blockchain, you are well prepared to work in prestigious organizations around the world. Depending on your expertise in Blockchain Development, you can find a plethora of job opportunities in IT companies, financial markets, stock markets, business firms and other industries. To start your career as a Blockchain developer, below are some common job profiles:
- blockchain engineer
- blockchain developer
- blockchain quality engineer
- blockchain web designer
Below is the list of top recruiters after Blockchain courses:
- W3villa Technologies
- Prolitus Technologies
- Mobiloitte Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Maxonic Consulting Private Limited
- Vkraft Software Services
As more Indian companies and organizations are joining the blockchain community, the average annual salary of a blockchain developer in India is a broad spectrum. Generally, the salary of a Blockchain Engineer in India ranges anywhere between Rs 5 to 30 lakhs.
Blockchain is a database that is at the heart of almost all cryptocurrencies. Blockchain represents a digital ledger that is decentralized in nature and records transactions across multiple computers. Nowadays, many organizations are majorly benefiting due to Blockchain technology as it accelerates the exchange of information in a pocket-friendly manner while keeping a double check on security.
Generally, the salary of a Blockchain Engineer in India ranges anywhere between Rs 5 to 30 lakhs.
A blockchain software developer works closely with the core blockchain developers as they curate and implement the blockchain with the help of the designs provided by the core developers.
Hope you have got detailed information about Blockchain courses from this blog of ours. If you want to study Blockchain course abroad then visit our Leverage Edu Book a free session today by calling on the number 1800 572 000 given by the experts of India.