starting computer science Engineering Developed as a sub field of artifical Intelligence now data science from aerospace And biotechnology from Automobile Engineering It has spread to exciting areas till date. An AI Analyst has the main role to work in all these areas. AI Analysts are now using artificial intelligence in linguistics and quantum computing, human resource management, socio-economic problem solving among other fields. Information about AI Analyst is given in this blog. Read further on how to make a career as an AI Analyst and what you need to do in this field.
What is an AI Analyst?
AI Analyst is a modern tech professional who specializes in data modeling preparation, cleaning and data modeling. machine learning Models and uses new analytical methods. AI Analyst uses Artificial Intelligence to perform his work tasks because Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics are very important in doing analysis. Using AI helps in tasks that cannot be easily found by human analysts. Through Artificial Intelligence, complex analytics with multiple variables can be worked out quickly and efficiently.
Why choose AI Analyst?
AI Analyst is changing the way we see the world not only in technical fields but across a vast range of industries. Let us know some of the main reasons for choosing an AI Analyst:
- While analyzing data in the AI field, you will also be familiar with the technology of the future.
- The job profile of AI Analyst is always in demand field so your chances of employability will always be there.
- To get a job in this field, you can study in the best universities, you will study from any computer science related university which is in most demand in today’s time.
- While working in this field, you will be able to network with many experts in the world. You will get a chance to work with other professionals related to this field.
There are some important skills that you must possess to get the best job in the field of AI Analyst. Below are some important skills:
- technical knowledge
- communication skills
- emotional intelligence
- critical thinking
- AWS Machine Learning
- programming language
- data engineering
- Exploratory data analysis
- Provelam Solving
- analytical thinking
How to become an AI Analyst?
Proficiency in some essential elements and planning at the right time is very important for making a career in courses related to Artificial Intelligence. Below is a step by step guide to become an AI Analyst:
- Step 1: Complete the schooling: You complete your schooling and especially keep in mind that your main subjects Physics, chemistry, maths Should be
- Step 2: Prepare for the entrance exam: You can prepare for entrance exam to become a physiologist after completion of your schooling mainly in India JEE MAINS, BITSAT And there are also entrance exams of foreign countries like SAT, ACT e.t.c. With the help of these exams one can apply for Bachelor courses.
- Step 3: Graduate Degree get receive: You can get a BTech degree to become an AI Analyst. This course is generally of 3 to 4 years duration. Practice in the following areas during the Bachelor’s degree:
- Complete computer science fundamentals.
- Learn about probability and statistics.
- Learn about engineering physics and advanced mathematics.
- Learn about Artificial Neural Networks.
- Practice programming languages like R, Python, Java, Perl etc. and take them in daily use.
- You can also learn about robotics and mechatronics if you want to do something extra.
- Step 4: Get the Job: After completing your Bachelor’s degree, you can apply for jobs based on your degree and skills. Apply to get jobs and get jobs which will help you immensely in learning work in this field because the more you learn from experience, the more you become expert in that field.
- Step 5: Get Post Graduate Degree: You can also get a post graduate degree for better opportunities in your job. you in management MBA Like getting a post graduate degree. The duration of these courses is generally of 2 years.
Top Courses to Become an AI Analyst
Since artificial intelligence involves multidisciplinary education and training and touches many fields, course offerings vary. In this regard, we have included a list of top AI courses below. The top artificial intelligence courses to become an AI analyst are as follows:
top foreign universities
The names of top foreign universities are given below to do Artificial Intelligence course from abroad, which are as follows:
Top Indian Universities
The top Indian universities to become an AI analyst are as follows:
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Delhi
- NIT Trichy
- BITS Pilani
- MNIT Jaipur
- VIT Vellore
- Indian Institute of Information and Technology
- Manipal University
In order to pursue a course to become an AI Analyst from top universities abroad, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Although the eligibility criteria may vary from university to university, here are some general conditions:
- The age of the candidate should be at least 17 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% more than the marks in class XII.
- Subject in class XII of the applicant Physics, chemistry, maths Should be
- For masters degree course, it is necessary that the candidate must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college.
- Some universities conduct entrance exam for admission in masters course only after that you can be eligible for these courses. For Masters in some foreign universities GRE And GMAT score is required.
- For Bachelor’s degree course in any university SAT,ACT may also be requested.
- Also with the above requirements you need for abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
Application process for foreign universities
In order to apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000.
Application process for Indian University
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
You will need the following required documents:
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
There are different types of entrance examinations for getting admission in different colleges but there are some common examinations which are accepted by most of the colleges or universities, some of them are as follows:
foreign entrance exams
Indian Entrance Exams
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- BIT SAT
- UP CET
- VITEEE VBJEE
Below are some essential books to become an AI Analyst:
|essential books||author name||buy from here|
|artifical Intelligence||Russell||buy from here|
|AICTE||Elmasri Ramez, Navathe Shamkant||buy from here|
|Basic and Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||Dheeraj Mehrotra||buy from here|
|Introducing Artificial Intelligence||Henry Brighton, Howard Selina||buy from here|
|A Classical Approach to Artificial Intelligence||Munesh Chandra Trivedi||buy from here|
To become an AI analyst, you can get a bachelor’s degree as well as a master’s degree. MBA can also apply for. Given below is a list of top industries and top recruiters to become an AI analyst:
- IT Companies
- defense area
- space agencies
- medical field
- banking sector
- Alibaba Cloud
Job Profile and Salary Package
According to Glassdoor.in the job profile and estimated annual salary after doing Artificial Intelligence course in India can be as follows:
|job profile||average salary package|
|AI Analyst||INR 4 Lakh to 6 Lakh|
|data scientist||INR 4.5 Lakh to 6.5 Lakh|
|robotics scientist||INR 5 Lakh to 6 Lakh|
|surgical technician||INR 2.5 Lakh 4 Lakh|
|Software Analyst and Developer||INR 3 Lakh to 8 Lakh|
It will take 3 to 4 years to get a Bachelor’s degree to become an AI Analyst.
There are mainly three types of AI:
1. Artificial Narrow Intelligence
2. Artificial General Intelligence
3. Artificial Super Intelligence
Following are the top entrance exam for taking admission in AI program in India:
AI Analysts use Artificial Intelligence to solve the problem or obstacle faced in any task or project.
Hope you liked this blog of ours in the context of AI Analyst. If you also want to complete your studies as AI Analyst from any foreign university, then call us on 1800 572 000 today. Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with our experts. They will also help you in the application process with a proper guidance.