Hindi is one of the most popular spoken languages in India and the fourth most spoken language in the world in terms of its population. As far as studying Hindi and making a career in it is concerned. Even today many students voluntarily choose Hindi and decide to make future in it. There is a degree course related to this which is ‘BA Hindi’. Related to the course of ‘BA Hindi’, many more important information related to job and career has been given in this blog.
|course name||Bachelors of Arts in Hindi (BA Hindi)|
|full form||Bachelor of Arts in Hindi|
|eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|fees||INR 8,000/- to INR 25,000/-|
|top colleges||-Banaras Hindu University
-Jawaharlal Nehru University
-Jai Hind College, Mumbai
Ramnarayan Ruia College, Mumbai
|Jobs||-Hindi translation content
|Courses after BA Hindi||-MA Hindi,
About BA Hindi
The full form of BA Hindi is Bachelor of Arts. This is a Bachelor degree course, which is of 3 years duration. For BA Hindi, you must have done 12th from any stream. In which if Hindi is included as a compulsory subject, then you will find it easy to do this course. Along with Hindi, you will get to see information on other subjects in this course. Why is it necessary to do BA Hindi and how it will help you in your upcoming career, let’s continue to know through this blog.
Why choose BA Hindi?
Being the only language of India, you will find more number of people speaking Hindi in India. It is important for those who choose and give priority to the Hindi language, that they should be able to know its detail better and also be able to get acquainted with its history in detail. For which it is very important to get higher education in that subject, read and understand more poets and their writings with emotion. With BA Hindi you can do all these things and further explore your desire to do something in Hindi. Apart from keeping Hindi language at the first stage, there are other subjects in this course which make this graduation degree more eligible. Continue reading for the syllabus.
BA Hindi Syllabus
If you are also preparing for BA or want to know the syllabus of BA Hindi. So the complete syllabus of BA Hindi is given below-
|semester 1||-Communicative Skills (English)
-Introduction to Writing and Presentation Proceeds and One Act Play
-History of Hindi Literature
-Hindi Literature in Kerala
|semester 2||-reading literature
-Translation Communication in Hindi
-Theory and Practice
-History of Hindi Literature
-Hindi Literature of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
-Reading on Indian Constitution, Secularism and Sustainable Environment
|semester 3||-General Informatics and Computer Application in Hindi
-History of Hindi Literature Comparative Literature
-Literary and Contemporary Issues
– Literature in other languages
|semester 4||Humanity, dialect and methodology perspective
Correspondence and Secretarial Exercises in Hindi
-History and Philosophy of Science
-Culture and Civilization
-Drama and Theater in Hindi
|semester 5||-Spoken Hindi (Ancient and Medieval)
-Poetry and Rich
-Indian Literary Thought
-Contemporary Hindi Literature
-Interpretation/Business Hindi/Open Course
|semester 6||-Western Literary Thought
-History of Hindi
-Novel and Short Stories in Hindi
-Modern Poetry Hindi
-in project-literature translation
Radio Broadcasting / Folk Literature / Journalism and Mass Communication (Elective Course)
Top Colleges and Universities
The list of top colleges and universities for BA Hindi is given below:-
- OP Jindal
- Delhi University [DU]New Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Ferguson College, [एफसी] Pune
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Mumbai University
- Hindu College, University of Delhi
- Miranda House, University of Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College, [एलएसआर] New Delhi
- Hans Raj College, University of Delhi
- Gargi College, University of Delhi
- Ramjas College, University of Delhi
- Indraprastha College for Women, [आईपी] New Delhi
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, [एआरएसडी] New Delhi
- Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi
- Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi
- Meher Chand Mahajan Dayanand Anglo Vedic College, [MCMDAV] Chandigarh
- Maitreyi College, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Patna Women’s College, [PWC] Patna
- Laxmibai College, University of Delhi
- Girls College, [केएम] Jalandhar
- Satchidanand Sinha College, Aurangabad
read this also : CLAT exam
BA Hindi Course Fee
BA Hindi is an undergraduate degree course whose fees will be different in every college, in some government registered colleges and universities its fees will be around 8,000INR to 20,000INR and in private colleges its individual fees will be more than government recognized colleges. Too much happens. Most importantly, register colleges are reserved for university Bachelor of Arts degree courses. Therefore, always complete the degree course from a recognized university.
Qualification for BA Hindi
Students wishing to take admission in BA Hindi must have the following qualifications:
- Students must have passed 10th and 12th from a recognized board and should have the option of Hindi as a compulsory language.
- Most of the colleges require 50% marks in aggregate in their 10+2. The percentage limit for Delhi University and its affiliated colleges is 45% who are eligible for this course.
- It is not mandatory for BA Hindi that the applicant should be from Arts stream only, he can be of any stream if he has passed 12th.
read this also : forensic science after 12th
University application process
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
BA Hindi Entrance Exam
In many universities, admission to the BA Hindi program is direct: seats are allotted based on your score in 10+2 and the cut-off methodology. Some universities, however, resort to institutional entrance exams and personal interviews to shortlist students for their undergraduate programs. Some of the common university entrance exams for BA Hindi include:
- BHU UET: It is an undergraduate examination conducted by Banaras Hindu University. It is conducted in both online and offline mode.
- JSAT – JSAT is conducted by JGU as a screening test. It is an online test consisting of 120 questions and duration of 3 hours. The MCQs consist of Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability with no negative marking.
- JNUEE– is the entrance test for Jawaharlal Nehru University and consists of subjective and objective type questions (depending on the programme) and is a 3 hour long test.
read this also , Oasis Scholarship
The career scope and profiles available for BA Hindi are given below:-
Higher education courses after BA Hindi
Students choosing higher education after BA Hindi can choose the following degrees and sectors:-
BA Hindi Salary Package
After doing this course, you can get a job easily, as well as you can earn good money by doing a job in this field. Candidates who have recently completed BA course can get annual salary package from INR 1 Lakh to INR 1.5 Lakh at Fresher level and INR 1.5 Lakh to INR 2.5 at Experience level.
-Fine Arts and Painting Journalism
How many subjects are to be taken in BA? Hear this if any student BA is doing then he has to study about 5 subjects like History, Political Science, Geography, Hindi and English etc. BA Hons. doing so in one subject main subject Would Is. read more about a single topic in it Would Is. this a subject paper too much would have been Is.
after 12th pass BA To do the course you have to give entrance exam if you want from private college BA You can do it easily but you can do it from a good government college. BA If you want to do, then you have to give entrance exam and as soon as you clear the entrance exam, after that you will appear in the entrance exam.
The biggest advantage of BA is that you can prepare for any government or private job.
With doing BA, you become a graduate and you can apply to teach in any school or college.
After doing BA, many employment opportunities open in front of you.
After doing BA, you can become a teacher, collector, police, banking sector, social worker, leader etc.
After doing BA, you can also apply for civil services like IPS, IAS, Collector etc.
Hope you have got all the information related to BA Hindi from this blog on BA Hindi. If you want to study abroad Leverage Edu from the experts of 1800572000 Contact us and book a free 30-minute session today.