One of the most sought after degree courses, MBA It is a post graduate course that offers countless career opportunities in the field of business management and management. With increasing demand, educational institutions around the world now offer a variety of MBA courses, focusing on both a theoretical and practical understanding of the field. However, choosing the right country for MBA course is as important as choosing the right specialization. Due to which New Zealand is becoming a favorite destination for people who want to study business and management. If you want to know more about MBA in New Zealand then read this blog completely.
|country name||New Zealand|
|top university||University of Auckland|
|MBA Duration in New Zealand||1-2 years|
|average tuition fee||New Zealand $53,350 (INR 27-30 Lakh)|
|language of instruction||English|
|Average annual salary after MBA||New Zealand $1,21,834 (INR 63-65 Lakh)|
Why do MBA in New Zealand?
New Zealand Given below are some points on why to do MBA in:
- Students who pursue an MBA in New Zealand can also opt for a classic MBA degree, which is typically centered around general management or specialized MBA programs.
- New Zealand as a vocational education destination offers a wide range of career prospects for MBA graduates.
- Students can choose from hundreds of MBA courses offered in New Zealand by all kinds of institutions of higher learning.
- As per the 2022 rankings, 5 universities in New Zealand are among the top universities in the world offering MBA courses.
Read also: How to do PhD in New Zealand?
Top Courses and Requirements for MBA in New Zealand
New Zealand Top universities and business schools in the U.S. offer world-class MBA programs of 1-2 years duration. Here is a complete list of top MBA courses in New Zealand:
Read also: Ireland Vs New Zealand which one to choose?
Top Universities for MBA in New Zealand
here New Zealand The top business schools and colleges for MBA in are:
MBA Study & Cost of Living in New Zealand
The average tuition fee for an MBA in New Zealand is approximately NZ$21,000-NZ$51,000 (approximately INR 11- 27 lakhs) for the first year, which may vary by university and course. In addition, the cost of living varies according to the city you choose and when applying for a New Zealand student visa, if you plan to stay in the country for one year, you will need to pay around $15000 (indicators). You may be asked to provide proof of sufficient funds.
Read also: Guide to the July Intakes in New Zealand
Admission Process for MBA in New Zealand
Students should follow the following simple and straightforward admission process while applying for MBA in New Zealand:
Here are the key eligibility requirements you need to meet in order to apply for an MBA in New Zealand:
- Graduation degree in any field from a globally recognized institution.
- Generally, universities in New Zealand demand an average of 2 to 5 years of minimum work experience.
- You have a valid English proficiency test such as IELTS,TOEFL,PTE etc., as specified by the concerned University.
- Some of the schools to do MBA in New Zealand GMAT Score submission is required. However, the average score range may differ from one university to another.
Below is the application process for taking admission in MBA courses in New Zealand:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will start your application process for top universities in New Zealand through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssays, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, the experts will start the application process for accommodation, student visa and scholarship/student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
- official academic transcript
- Scanned passport copy
- IELTS either TOEFLRequired test scores
- Professional / Academic LORs
- Essay (if required)
- Portfolio (if required)
- updated CV / Resume
- a passport and student visa
- bank statement
Scholarships for MBA in New Zealand
There are several scholarships for MBA in New Zealand offered by the government as well as universities in New Zealand, which are listed here:
- New Zealand Excellence Award by Education New Zealand (ENZ)
- Auckland University of Technology/AUT International Excellence Scholarship
- MBA Awards by Massey University
- GOPIO West Auckland Scholarship
- Master’s Scholarship by University of Otago
- The University of Canterbury’s Alison MacGibbon Fund
- Forte Fellows Program for MBA
If you are dreaming of studying abroad, then you leverage scholarship Take advantage of it quickly.
Given below are some of the top recruitment companies for MBA graduates in New Zealand:
- ANZ Banking
- Foodstuffs Auckland Ltd
- Fletcher Building
- Fisher and Paykle
- AFFCO Holdings, etc.
Job prospects and average salary
With the unemployment rate as low as 4%, New Zealand offers work opportunities to almost all of its graduates. The New Zealand government has released a list of ‘Essential Skills in Demand’ (ESID) on high-demand skills and jobs. This will help you develop the skills that are in demand, which can lead to better employment in the future. Below is the list of popular job roles that one can get after completing MBA in New Zealand with average salary package.
|job role||Average Annual Salary in NZD||Average Annual Salary in INR|
|chairman office manager||140,000||27.8 lakh|
|Assistant manager||120,000||62.4 lakh|
|project Manager||110,000||57.2 lakh|
|project Manager||55,000||28.6 lakh|
|Division General Manager||135.00||70.2 lakh|
|marketing manager||98,000||50.9 lakh|
|business manager||130,000||67.6 lakh|
Student and Work Visa Requirements
After the Confirmation of Acceptance at the University for MBA degree program, applicants should start the process of applying for student visa. If you want to stay in New Zealand for more than three months, you will need a student visa. According to the report, every year between 90,000 to 95,000 students go to New Zealand to further their education. A student visa costs around NZ$ 265 (INR 13,760) and can be paid for by check or draft. International students registered in the full time course are allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours per week and full time during the holidays.
The government also gives foreign students a 12-month visa after graduation if they are currently unemployed and looking for work. Those seeking jobs in New Zealand after graduation must apply for a ‘Graduate Work Experience’ visa. This would allow them to stay in New Zealand for the next almost two years.
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
Getting an MBA in New Zealand is a great option as the country is home to globally recognized MBA-granting universities and has a reputation for higher education and excellence.
Yes, GMAT is one of the most important criteria to take admission in any university in New Zealand for an MBA course.
MBA in Marketing Management is one of the most popular MBA courses which is in high demand in New Zealand.
Hope you have got all the information about MBA in New Zealand. If you want to do MBA in New Zealand Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with experts on 1800 572 000 and get better guidance.