for students after graduation MBA is a popular option. By the way, MBA is offered with many specializations. Among them, MBA Strategic Management is a new course, which is slowly becoming popular among the students. MBA Strategic Management is a 2-year course, which is completely based on the development of strategic skills. This blog aims to provide you a comprehensive guide on MBA Strategic Management, its syllabus, top universities you can choose from.
|Course||MBA Strategic Management|
|full form||Master of Business Administration MBA in Strategic Management|
|Qualification||10+2, Bachelor’s Degree|
|admission process||Based on both Merit and Entrance Test|
|MBA Strategic Management Jobs||Product Strategist, Strategic Initiatives Associate, Project Management Coordinator.|
|MBA Strategic Management Salary||5 to 10 lakhs/year|
What is MBA Strategic Management?
MBA Strategic Management is a postgraduate course of 2 years duration which is designed to ensure that the students know how to make management related decisions that can improve the performance of the company. Under this programme, students are taught the skills of business analysis and strategy etc. This course enhances the analytical skills of the student and teaches them skills like market research and data collection. It also teaches them how to put the received data to good use.
Why study MBA Strategic Management?
Below are some of the major advantages of choosing MBA Strategic Management:
- This degree course teaches students about strategy skills with the help of a number of case studies.
- Some of the topics covered in this course include Modern Business Organization and Management, Business Policy and Strategic Management, Business Research Methodology, etc.
- Through this course, students can gain an in-depth understanding of how to be analytical and how to assess customer feedback or customer feedback.
Skills for MBA Strategic Management
Some of the key skills for MBA Strategic Management are as follows-
Topics and Syllabus of MBA Strategic Management
MBA Strategic Management Syllabus may vary from university to university, to provide a clear understanding we have given the general syllabus below:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Modern Business Organization and Management||Business Research Methodology|
|Global Business Environment and Economics||Modern Marketing Management|
|Accounting & Financial Management||information technology for business|
|HR & OB||Production Operation & SCM|
|Business & Corporate Law||business communication skills|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Policy and Strategic Management||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|Introduction to Strategic Management||Global Strategic Management|
|Environment for Strategic Management||Strategic Finance|
|Strategic HRM||Implementation of Strategy|
|Strategic Marketing Management||project work|
Top Universities in the World for MBA Strategic Management
Below we have listed some of the leading universities offering MBA Strategic Management courses:
To know the cost of living abroad according to your living conditions, you can Cost of Living Calculator You can use.
Top Universities in India for MBA Strategic Management
Given below are the list of top universities in India for MBA Strategic Management:
- IIT Delhi
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Amity University, Noida
- Delhi School of Business
- Amity University, Mumbai
- National Institute of Management
- BITS School of Management
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Christ University
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
Qualification for MBA Strategic Management
The eligibility for MBA Strategic Management is as follows:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with good marks from a recognized institute or board.
- Candidate should have from a recognized institute, university or college BBA OR Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Students who want to study this course in India they have to take entrance exam like OUCET, GATE etc. to be present.
- Somewhere in some universities abroad GMAT Scores are requested.
- In case of foreign universities, as a proof of proficiency in English IELTS either TOEFL either PTE Test scores are required.
- In addition to these requirements abroad LOR, SOP, cv/resume, portfolio etc. is also required.
- In addition, some institutions may also require students to have 1-2 years of work experience in this field of study.
The application process for MBA Strategic Management in universities in India and abroad is mentioned below:
Abroad Application Process
The application process for admission in foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is choosing the right course and university.
- After selecting the course and university, research the eligibility criteria of that university for that course.
- Collect the required test scores and documents.
- Fill the application form by visiting the university site or you can Leverage Edu You can also take help of experts.
- Wait for the offer and prepare for the interview once selected.
- After clearing the interview round, pay the required tuition fee and scholarship, student visa, education loan And apply for hostel.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
Are you looking for education loan to study abroad, then today Leverage Finance Avail and avail education loan based on your course and university.
Application process in Indian universities
The application process in the universities of India is as follows-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
Entrance Exams for MBA Strategic Management
Many big universities in India conduct their own entrance exams. while abroad GMAT And test scores of English proficiency are required. Below is the list of entrance exams for MBA in Insurance Business Management-
|state level entrance exams||national level entrance examinations|
Some Top Books on MBA Strategic Management
Here are the important books for MBA in Strategic Management-
|The Principles of Scientific Management||Taylor, F.W.||Buy here|
|Strategy for a Networked World||Ramirez, R, Mannarvik||Buy here|
|The Social License: How to Keep Your Organization Legitimate||J. Morrison||Buy here|
|Strategy Without Design: The Silent Efficacy of Indirect Action||Chia, Rch, Holt R||Buy here|
Career after MBA Strategic Management
There are many job options in both public and private sector for students who have completed MBA Strategic Management. MBA graduates can work in various sectors with jobs related to advertising, e-business and management.
Some of the major job profiles like Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Research Investigator, Project Analyst, Compliance Officer, Product Strategist, Strategic Initiatives Associate, Project Management Coordinator etc. are:
Some of the major recruiters are as follows-
- Universal Collateral Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Efftronics Systems Pvt Ltd
- Reliance Industries
- ICICI Lombard
- IBM India
Job Profile and Salary
Some of the major job profiles and salaries are given in the table below-
|job profile||Salary (in INR)|
|business analyst||2 lakh to 6 lakh|
|business development coordinator||2 lakh to 8 lakh|
|marketing consultant||3 lakh to 12 lakh|
|consumer insight analyst||2 lakh to 9 lakh|
MBA Strategic Management is a postgraduate course of 2 years duration which is designed to ensure that the students know how to make management related decisions that can improve the performance of the company. Under this programme, students are taught the skills of business analysis and strategy etc.
MBA Strategic Management is a 2 year course, which is semester based.
There are many job options in both public and private sector for students who have completed MBA Strategic Management. MBA graduates can work in various sectors with jobs related to advertising, e-business and management. Product Strategist, Strategic Initiatives Associate, Project Management Coordinator etc are some of the prominent job profiles.
JPMorgan, Accenture, Mphasis, Universal Collateral Management Pvt. Ltd. Aadi MBA Strategic Management is the top recruiter companies.
Hope you have got all the information related to MBA Strategic Management Course. Do you want to do Strategic Management related course abroad? Our Leverage Edu Contact the experts who will guide you in applying to top universities globally. Call 1800 572 000 to book your free 30 minute session today.