Nowadays computer is an important part of our everyday life. Most of the office work is done through computer. due to this computer The demand for computer hardware experts is also increasing due to the increasing demands of manufacturing and repairing their defects etc. In such a situation, most of the youth want to make their career in this field, for which better education of computer hardware is very important. Various universities offer a variety of computer hardware courses. If you are also thinking of making a career in this field, then let’s know computer hardware course in Hindi and all the information related to it in detail in the blog.
|Course||Computer Hardware Courses|
|Duration||Bachelors Course – 3 Years
Master’s Course – 2 Years
|Qualification||For Bachelors course
– 10+2 Master Course
– Graduation in any discipline
Graduation degree for masters course
|top courses||Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking, Certificate in Hardware and Networking, BSc in Hardware and Networking, BTech in IT and Networking, BS in Hardware and Networking, MSc in Hardware and Networking|
|top universities||Cornell University, University of California, San Diego, Pennsylvania State University, The University of Texas at Austin, Clarkson University e.t.c.|
|job profiles||Router Operator, Technical Support Executive, Hardware Executive, Hardware Consultant, Network Engineer, Storage Specialist etc.|
What is Computer Hardware Course?
Computer hardware is a trending field of computer science very popular among the youth. In making a career in this field, it is very important for the interested youth to study their course for in-depth knowledge of computer hardware. Various in this field short term And long term courses are available. Computer organization in these courses, electrical And Electronics Covers various topics related to circuits. Under computer hardware course in Hindi, students also learn about the different parts of a computer and how they work. Also, these courses enable them to understand and fix hardware and network problems related to computers and other similar equipment.
Top Computer Hardware Courses
To become a hardware engineer, you mainly have to do two basic courses. The first is hardware and the second is basic networking. All the technicalities about computer parts are obtained from the hardware related course. To become a hardware engineer or system administrator, it is necessary to do both these courses. The top courses under computer hardware course in Hindi are as follows:
|Diploma/Certificate||–Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance
–Diploma of Network Engineering
–Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
–Diploma in IT and Networking
–Certificate in Hardware and Networking
|Bachelors||–Bachelor’s in Computer and Networking
–B.Sc in Hardware and Networking
–BTech in IT and Networking
–BS in Hardware and Networking
–BSc in Networking Technology
|masters||–M.Tech in Network Engineering
–M.Sc in Hardware and Networking
–MSc in Wireless Networking
You AI Course Finder You can choose different courses and universities to study abroad with the help of .
computer hardware course syllabus
If you want to do computer hardware course then it is important for you to know about the syllabus of these courses. To make you understand about the syllabus, we have given below the syllabus based on the course level of computer hardware course in Hindi-
Diploma/Certificate Syllabus in Computer Hardware
The short term diploma/certificate course syllabus under computer hardware course in Hindi is given below. (Syllabus may be different in different universities)
|C programming||Hardware Lab-I (PC Assembling & Troubleshooting)|
|PC Assembling and Troubleshooting||computer network|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology and Operating Systems||Windows 2003 Server Administration|
|Basics of Electronics and Microprocessor||Linux Administration|
|communication and soft skills||database administration|
|Software Lab-1 (Windows 2003 Server and Linux)||,|
Bachelors Course Syllabus in Computer Hardware
The syllabus of Bachelors course under Computer hardware course in Hindi is as follows:
|introduction to computer||Basic Networking Concepts|
|Introduction to various networking equipment||components inside a computer|
|Network Basic and Configuration||Linux Administration|
|Introduction to Server and Network Security||Hardware (PC Assembling & Troubleshooting)|
|Basics of Electronics and Microprocessor||computer network|
|communication and soft skills||Basics of Information Technology and Operating Systems|
Masters Syllabus in Computer Hardware
Syllabus for Masters in Computer Hardware, is as follows:
|Computer organization and systems software||Basic Electronics Theory|
|core hardware||operating system technologies|
|PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting||Hardware Lab I (Basic Electronics, Core Hardware, Operating System Technologies)|
|network security||Microsoft Network Infrastructure and Security|
|basic networking||elevated networking|
|Windows Server Administration||Network Lab I (Networking and Server Administration)|
|Linux Server Administration||Elevated Linux Server Manager. & safety management|
|java programming||e-commerce technologies|
|Network Lab-2 (Networking Server Management)||Inter-Networking Technologies|
|mobile communication||information technology|
|Hardware Lab II (Virtualization and Configuration)||Server Virtualization and Configuration, Microsoft and Linux Environment|
|communication and soft skills||Project work|
world’s top universities
The names of the world’s top universities providing computer hardware courses are as follows:
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can directly contact the representative of the university of your choice.
top universities of india
Given below is the list of top universities in India for computer hardware course-
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bangalore
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur.
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- National Institute of Technology, Trichy
Below are the general requirements of different universities based on degree level –
For Certificates, Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree
- For Bachelors degree programs in Computer Hardware, it is necessary that the candidates must have passed 10+2 with good marks from any recognized board.
- Some colleges and universities conduct entrance exams like BITSAT, KCET, WBJEE for Bachelors in these courses in India.
- abroad with the above requirements IELTS either TOEFL Points are also required. There are no separate entrance examinations.
- For admission in foreign universities SOP, LOR, CV/Resume And portfolio also have to deposit.
For PG Diploma and Post Graduate Degree
- For masters degree in computer hardware, you need to obtain the minimum marks prescribed by the university in UG degree.
- For admission in some masters programs, universities conduct entrance exams, only then you can be eligible for these courses.
- For Archeology courses abroad you have to meet the above requirements IELTS either TOEFL Points are also required.
- some universities abroad SAT either GRE Ask for points.
- With all SOP, LOR, CV/Resume And portfolioalso have to deposit.
You can prepare for exams like IELTS/ TOEFL/ GMAT/ GRE/ SAT/ ACT with the help of Leverage Live. for live demo now Leverage Live Book your free demo here.
The application process for admission in foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, the experts will start the application process for accommodation, student visa and scholarship/student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
The application process in Indian universities is as follows,
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
You can also get financial facility according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of Leverage Finance. Leverage Finance You will be able to get a loan at the best interest rate by talking to a loan expert.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
Job Profiles and Salary
After doing computer hardware course, candidates can get jobs in various companies ranging from startups to MNCs. All companies need skilled people who can solve technical and network issues within the organization. After doing Computer Hardware Course in Hindi, many jobs are available for the students in government departments and educational institutions as well. After this course, some of the major job profiles and their average annual salary according to the pay scale are given below-
|job profiles||Average Annual Salary (INR)|
|router operator||3-4 lakhs|
|technical support executive||5-6 lakhs|
|hardware executive||3-4 lakhs|
|hardware consultant||4-5 lakhs|
|network Engineer||5-6 lakhs|
|storage specialist||5-6 lakhs|
|system Engineer||4-5 lakhs|
|back-up operator||7-8 lakhs|
|network designer||5-6 lakhs|
|cabling designer||5-6 lakhs|
The physical parts of the computer that we can see and touch are called “hardware”. For example keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and motherboard etc. All computers are hardware. Basically hardware is a collective term, which is used to describe computer parts.
Computer hardware course in Hindi covers various topics related to computer organization, electrical and electronics circuits. Students also learn about the different parts of a computer and how they work.
Yes! Various Bachelors degree courses are available in computer hardware, some of the major courses are listed below-
1. Bachelor’s in Computer and Networking
2. BSc in Hardware and Networking
3. BTech in IT and Networking
4. BS in Hardware and Networking
5. BSc in Networking Technology
The duration of these courses is 3 years.
We hope that through this blog you must have got all the information about computer hardware course in Hindi. If you want to do computer hardware course from abroad, then today for the best guidance 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with the experts.