In today’s modern era, due to increasing use of internet and mobile, a digital world is being created, where everything is easily accessible online. UX/UI stands for User Experience/User Interface which is studied by the designer in order to give the right advice to his/her users. The designers have to explain all the world’s business, brands, new resources, etc. to the users in a very balanced manner. UX/UI makes any product fit, beautiful and simple. Recruiters hire UX/UI designers for web development. If you want to become a UX / UI designer by studying UX / UI, then you come to know about all its subjects. Let us know what is UX / UI Designer and how to become UX / UI Designer.
UX/UI Full Form
The full form of UX is User Experience and User Interface of UI. By studying this, designers make their career in the field of web development.
Must read, Web Developer Kaise Bane
What is UX/UI Design?
As you must have come to know from its full form that it means-
- Knowing the customer experience.
- Researching users.
- Telling users about your product and explaining its needs.
- Design your idea according to the users.
- Improving and prototyping your designs.
- Must have accurate knowledge of all the facts like graphics, features, colors etc.
- Sharing your design on a single screen and using the software properly like creating a mobile application.
- After preparing the UX / UI design, market research is also included in it, then a design is considered complete.
What is UI?
A user interface is a tool that is the point of human-computer interaction and communication. This may include the presence of a display screen, keyboard, a mouse, and a desktop. It is also the way through which a user interacts with an application or website. The increasing reliance of many businesses on web applications and mobile applications has led many companies to place greater priority on UI in an effort to improve the overall user experience.
What is UX?
User Experience Design is the process design team used to create products that deliver meaningful and relevant experiences to users. UX design involves the design of the entire process of achieving and integrating a product, including aspects of branding, design, usability and function.
What is the job of a UX/UI Designer?
Most of the work of UX/UI designer is related to designing which are as follows-
- The designer has to give the right shape, image, color, text, etc. to his project.
- The idea and theme of the project are both the work of the designer.
- After designing the project completely, the UI designer prepares and finalizes the project.
- The designer has to promote his project himself.
- They have to brand their project.
- What color theme will be used in the project has to be decided.
To become a UI/UX Designer, you need to know some software. But it is more important that you should know the complete process. For example, to make a website or app, first its IA is created, then its wireframe is made, then the design concept and then prototype is made. Along with knowing how to become a UX / UI Designer, it is also necessary to know what skills are required for this, which are given below-
- UX Research
- Wireframing and Prototyping
- UX Writing Skills
- interaction design skills
- visual communication
- information architecture
- application development
- User Research and Usability Testing
Step by Step Guide to Becoming a UX/UI Designer
Along with knowing how to become a UX/UI Designer, it is also necessary to know what is the step by step guide for this, which is as follows:
- To become a UX / UI designer, you should know its process completely and have knowledge of any software. They play an important role in the field of web development.
- First of all, a designer has to create an architect for making any website or app, which is called IA, then make its wireframe and make the concept of the design.
- You can use Adobe XD for wireframes.
- Learn Adobe XD, Sketch, Sigma, etc. for design concepts.
- Learn Adobe XD or similar software to make prototypes.
- If you have a good hold on Photoshop or After Effects too, it will help you a lot in the future.
Fees to become a UX/UI Designer
The fees to become a UX/UI Designer are given below-
- You can do UX/UI Designer courses from any institute – online or offline. The fees for all the institutes are different.
- The total fees for a UX/UI Designer can range from around INR 20,000-1 Lakh.
To know how to become a UX/UI Designer, it is important to know which foreign universities are best for this course, whose names are as follows:
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to get in direct contact with the representative of the university of your choice.
Top Indian Colleges
Given below are the top Indian colleges offering UX/UI Designing courses-
|National Institute of Design (NID)||Ahmedabad|
|IDC, IIT Bombay||Mumbai|
|Department of Design, IIT Guwahati||Guhavati|
|Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology||Bangalore|
|MAEER’S MIT DESIGN INSTITUTE||Pune|
|Indian School of Design and Innovation||Mumbai|
|DJ Design Academy||coimbatore|
|cole intuit.lab, French Institute of Design and Communication||Mumbai|
|NICC, International College of Design||Bangalore|
|symbiosis institute of design||Pune|
Qualification and Duration
Along with knowing how to become a UX/UI Designer, it is also necessary to know what are the qualifications for this, which are as follows:
- You can easily do UX / UI designing courses after 10th / 12th or after graduation.
- You must be interested to learn any language or software.
- You can get a better job by studying it after your graduation.
- Your communication skills should be simple and beautiful.
- You should always have a creative mind so that your idea guides.
- English language test for studying abroad like IELTS, TOEFL marks are mandatory.
The application process for admission in foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents likeSOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores likeIELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Livecan attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visaAnd will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
The application process in the universities of India is as follows-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000,
Some of the required documents are listed below-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
UX/UI Designer Jobs
The information for UX/UI Designer Jobs is given below-
- You can apply for any job in the field by doing a course in UX / UI designing.
- In the field of web development using software and many other tools, you can create any app whether it is a health app or a game app.
- You can also do freelancing from this field.
UX/UI Designer Salary
The use of internet and mobile has increased due to increasing digital sources around the world. If you do a course in UX / UI designing, then you will not have to search for a lot of jobs in this field. Good candidate gets good position and good salary. The starting salary of a UX/UI Designer can be as low as INR 15,000/Per Month and you can get a decent salary if the experience is used properly.
The job of a UX designer is to test and improve the user experience. According to users, designers do research and give a right shape to their project.
Take this course from any good institute and learn any one software like Adobe XD etc. No degree is required to learn this course.
If you have studied UX/UI Designing properly then you can earn a good amount. The starting salary can range from INR 15,000-20,000.
After studying UX/UI Designing, you can pursue Bachelors and also do PhD. After that you can teach UX/UI Designing at any higher level.
Hope you liked this blog on how to become a UX/UI Designer, we hope so. If you want UX/UI Designing course abroad then visit our Leverage Edu from the expert 1800 572 000 Contact us and book a free 30-minute session today.