Due to the increasing number of jobs in the management sector of the corporate world, youth are showing increased interest in studying management courses. Management courses are also the most popular courses today. This course can make you a standout from other Professional Masters courses. Let us know in detail about the management course in this blog.
What are management courses?
Management courses in Hindi provide you with a great foundation of business subjects like finance, economics and marketing. Most management courses have a very practical focus, with work placements as part of the program and opportunities to complete professional projects. For those more interested in theory that underlies policies and best practices in management, there are also more research oriented management degrees to choose from.
To do a management course, it is necessary to have the following skills, which are as follows:
- interpersonal skills
- communication and motivation
- Organization and Delegation
- Forward planning and strategic thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- commercial awareness
How many types of management courses are there?
The types of Management course in Hindi are given below-
Bachelors Management Courses
Bachelors Management programs are of 3-4 years duration and are opted by the students after completing 12th class commerce. Most Indian universities offer admission to these courses on the basis of entrance exams, while universities abroad select based on your application. Here is a list of the most popular courses:
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Management Studies or BMS Course
- BBA Entrepreneurship
- bmm course
- BBA Marketing
- BBA International Business
- BBA Logistics
- BBA in Aviation
- Bachelor of Banking and Insurance – BBI
Masters Management Courses
Management courses at the Master’s level are of 1-2 years duration and include internships, workshops, seminars and project work. To get admission in the best B schools around the world, you need to clear the MBA entrance exam. Some of the popular programs are listed below-
- MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Masters in Human Resource Management
- Master of Engineering Management
Certificate Management Courses
Certificate management programs are offered by various universities, autonomous institutes and standalone training centers. Major Management streams are Finance, Human Resource (HR), Marketing, IT, International Business, Operations, Supply Chain Management. These courses are of 3-4 weeks duration.
Diploma and PG Diploma Management Courses
Top Diploma and PG Diploma courses are offered in streams like Banking and Finance, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Retail Management, Event Management. These are short term career oriented courses which save both time and money.
Doctorate Management Courses
Many universities offer PhD or doctoral degree to students looking for research and teaching opportunities. Common specializations include accounting, marketing, finance, human resource management.
Popular Management Courses
Students can also do management course in Hindi by taking Arts or Science stream. Below is the table of some popular management courses-
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)||Master of Business Studies – MBS||Master of Engineering Management|
|Master of Commerce – M.com||Master of Philosophy in Management- Phil (Management)||Post Graduate Program in Management – PGP (Management)|
|Master in Computer Management – MCM||Master of Event Management- EVM||Executive Post Graduate Program – EPGP|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Master in Hospital Management – MHM||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management – PGDBM|
|Diploma in Business Management||Master of Management Studies- MMS||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics – PGDBA|
|Master in Management (MIM)||Masters in Marketing Management||PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)|
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the courses and universities of your choice.
Specializations are also provided in management courses, which are given below-
- operation management
- international business
- human resource management
- business analytics
- supply chain management
- sports management
- retail management
- construction management
- Event Management
- hospitality management
Best MBA Colleges in the world
Management courses in Hindi are provided in these best universities of the world, which are as follows:
You Uniconnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
To get admission in Management course in Hindi, you need the necessary qualification, which is given below-
- To apply for Bachelors course, the candidate must have passed 12th from any recognized board (any stream).
- To apply for Masters course, the candidate must have passed Bachelors from any recognized university.
- To apply for doctoral course, it is very important for the candidate to have passed masters from any recognized university.
- English language test like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Marks are required.
- GRE/GMAT marks are also required.
The application process for management course is given below-
- Candidate must have completed 12 years of basic education. Must have passed 12th (any stream).
- To do this course, one has to first apply for the entrance exam. Students can apply for national level exams like IPU CET, DUET, SET, MET etc.
- Students have to give the exam through online or offline mode.
- Students will be analyzed on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. A merit list will be issued for the shortlisted students.
- some college Group Discussion (GD) And personal interview Admission is also provided through
Application process for UK
To take admission in Bachelor’s degree you must ucs Registration will have to be done by visiting the portal. From here you will get the User ID and Password. On the other hand, to take admission in masters, you have to register on the official website of the university. Then from there only students will get user id and password.
- Sign in account with User ID and fill details.
- Check the course curriculum and required eligibility.
- Click on the application form of your university.
- First of all you have to make new registration through email or phone number.
- After account verification, login to the account and fill personal details (name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth).
- Fill in the academic details and upload the required documents.
- Finally pay the application fees.
- Then submit your application form.
- Some universities, virtual after selection Interview invites for
For information and assistance with the application process Leverage Edu Contact experts at 1800 572 000,
Given below are the required documents:
also to get student visa Leverage Edu The experts will help you in every possible way.
To take admission in management courses, one needs to know the names of the entrance exams given below, which are as follows:
- IPU CET
Following companies recruit students after doing management course-
- McKinsey & Company
- American Express
- Morgan Stanley
- Bajaj Auto
Job Profiles & Salary
After doing management course students can get below given job profiles and salary-
Hope you have got important information about management course from this blog. If you want to do management course abroad then apply today. Leverage Edu to the experts 1800 572 000 Call and book a free 30 minute session.