m com course, commerce One of my favorite courses. At present students who complete their studies in commerce subject. As soon as they complete their studies, they get many advices about what they should do next and how to do it. In such a situation, students get confused as to what they should do in life. commerce subject What will be his career next after choosing B.Com Should do M.Com after M.Com, can a great career be made from M.Com course, many such questions definitely come in the mind of the students. All of which have been answered in detail in this blog, so if you are also M.Com and commerce If you want to remove all the questions related to, and want to make a great career, then read this blog of M.Com completely.
|course name||M.Com course|
|full form||Masters of Commerce|
|Course duration||2 years (4 semesters)|
|eligibility criteria||Minimum required marks in B.Com or related courses from India or abroad|
|admission criteria||entrance examinations|
|Sector/Industry||accountant cashier, Chartered accountantinvestment banker, Professor|
|Average Annual Salary (INR)||4-10 lakhs|
What is M.Com course?
The full form of M.Com is Masters of Commerce. It is a 2-year postgraduate course for candidates who want to make a career in accounting, banking, investment, financial services, investment as well as economics and marketing. M.Com course allows students to work in almost all sectors of the economy hence it is one of the most versatile courses in India and abroad. The insurance sector, which is one of the key sectors employing M.Com Bachelor of the economy, is expected to reach US$ 1 trillion by 2025, creating new jobs for M.Com students in the future.
Why choose M.Com course?
Students who are not interested in Science and Arts opt for M.Com course. M.Com course offers the study of subjects like business and marketing. Why a student should choose M.Com course is explained below-
- If you want to go into the field of business and finance or want to make your future in the accounting sector, then M.Com degree is one of the best options for you. With the help of this degree, you can make a career in Accounting Finance Operation Taxation and many other fields.
- Under this, information about accounting, accounting profit and loss and company law is given to the students, which is very beneficial for your business. At the same time, it is also very beneficial for the banking and insurance sector.
- After doing this course you can get the job of Trainee, Associate Finance Officer, Finance Controller, Finance Planner, Risk Management, Money Market Dealer, Insurance Manager.
Skills for M.Com Course
A person who wants to pursue Bachelor of M.Com course, to be successful in this field, he must possess the following key skills:
- research skills
- willingness to learn quickly
- good communication skills
- ability to manage employees
- problem solving skills
- familiar with the internet
- decision making
- analytical skills
- leadership skills
- administrative skills
- technical skills
- teamwork skills
- knowledge of digital marketing
- analytical skills
- critical thinking skills
For all your study abroad needs Leverage Edu App download.
M.Com course syllabus
M.Com Course Syllabus It consists of several main and optional subjects covering all the main subjects. Since the actual syllabus may vary according to the university, we have given below all the major topics under M.Com Courses:
|Organizational Behavior||monetary system|
|Macro Economics for Business Decisions||Consumer Behavior and Marketing Research|
|information systems and computers||,|
Semester – 2
|Human Resource Management||advanced financial management|
|Operations Research and Quantitative Techniques||,|
Semester – 3
|international trade||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|Optional Paper – I||Optional Paper – II|
|Optional Paper – III||,|
Semester – 4
|Optional Paper – IV||Optional Paper – V|
|Optional Paper – VI||project report|
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to it.
Foreign Universities for M.Com Courses
Below is the list of foreign universities for M.Com course-
To know the cost of living abroad according to your living conditions, you can Cost of Living Calculator You can use.
Indian Universities for M.Com Courses
Given below is the list of Indian universities for M.Com course-
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Delhi University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Anna University
- Lucknow University
- Mumbai University
- Pune University
- Loyola College Chennai
- Miranda House (Delhi)
- Madras Christian College
- Hindu College (University of Delhi)
- Sri Venkateswara College (University of Delhi)
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to contact directly the representative of the university of your choice.
Eligibility for M.Com course
Some of the general qualifications for M.Com course are mentioned below-
- Students need to have obtained minimum 50% aggregate in B.Com or B.Com Honors or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Some universities also consider students who have completed Economics and Statistics, BFIA, with minimum 60% or equivalent from a recognized university. bbs and in BBE Bachelor degree has been completed.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to M.Com course.
- Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams for M.Com course courses in India. (Like PU CET, CUCET and BHU PET etc) on the basis of which the students are selected. For some universities abroad ACT, SAT etc. scores are required.
- abroad with the above requirements IELTS either TOEFL Test scores are important.
- Also for application to foreign university SOP, LOR And CV/Resume And portfolio is also needed.
Application process for foreign university
In order to apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with Leverage Edu experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through our common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800572000.
The following documents are required to take admission in a foreign university:
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
application process in india
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
best books for m com
Given below are the books which are mostly used as reference in top colleges for M.Com course:
After choosing the M.Com course course, admission can generally be done in two ways- on the basis of merit and entrance test. The admission process may be different in each university.
- on the basis of meritAdmission in some universities is based on merit. In this, provisional admission is offered to the applicants who meet the qualification and cut off in the university or college.
- on the basis of entrance exam: Entrance exams are conducted by many colleges and universities to admit students to M.Com course. Candidates are shortlisted for the admission process, which includes counseling rounds after clearing these entrance exams. Given below are the names of some famous universities entrance exams:
After choosing M.Com course, you can make a career in various fields, some of the career options are explained in detail below:
- Chartered accountant – Chartered Accountancy (CA) There is a course through which M.Com students can proceed to become a Chartered Accountant. In India, the most eagerness can be seen among the students about this course. Must have passed with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board or University.
- Cost Accountant – cost accountant To become one one has to do cost accounting course. Which is known as (CMA) Cost and Management Accounting. Most of the commerce students want to do this course after M.Com.
- company Secretary – Company Secretary or CS It is also the most popular course after CA among students. After doing this course, immense job opportunities open up. And after this course the student acquires the qualification to become a company secretary.
- Can work in various positions in the bank Students after obtaining M.Com degree from the field of commerce Bank Clerk, PO Like you can also apply for jobs.
Job Profiles and Salary
You have excellent employment opportunities after doing M.Com course. You can make a career in the country and abroad. Their average annual salary as per Payscale is given below:
You Leverage Finance You can also get education loan according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of .
Some programs at the International College require an interview. If a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then surely the university calls for an interview. In case the candidate is from any other country, the interview is conducted through online video conferencing.
There are Banaras Hindu University, Allahabad University, Delhi University, Aligarh Muslim University, Anna University etc.
You can make your career further in the fields like Accountant, Cashier, Professor, Chartered Accountant, Investment Banker etc.
We hope that now you know how to do M.Com course. If you want to study M.Com course abroad, then today our Leverage Edu Get in touch with our experts they will give you a proper guidance. To book a free 30 minute session contact us 1800 572 000 Call on