The University of Hull has been ranked 42nd in the 2022 Guardian University Rankings. Lakhs of students aspire to study here. Here students can be a part of various clubs and societies run by the student union. The university also provides the students with the facility to do jobs, internships during their studies, so that the students can gain experience for their career. Are you also convinced of the reputation of Hull University and want all the information related to it, then let us know in detail about Hull University in this blog.
|Global QS University Rankings 2022||#651|
|international student rate||10.3%|
|international students number||2,136|
-Armed Forces Grief Scholarship
About the University of Hull
The University of Hull is the 14th oldest university in England, established in the year 1927. The University of Hull has a proud heritage of academic quality with a history of transformative research. Hull is located in the University City, which is a very vibrant, student-friendly and affordable city. The University of Hull is home to over 14,500 students so students also have a wide choice of subjects to choose from at the University of Hull.
These subjects include accounting and finance, biochemistry, computer science, etc. The University of Hull is also known for its research expertise in maritime history, nanotechnology, social justice, environmental technologies, health care and 3D visualization. It has been awarded the Queen’s Award for Technical Achievement for Research in Liquid Crystal Technology. The University of Hull provides industry placements, internships to students and also enhances their employability through campus recruitment, job fairs and the Hull Internship Programme.
Why choose University of Hull?
Given below are some of the reasons to choose University of Hull for your education-
- Programs: University of Hull offers 100 UG and 100 PG programs in it’s School of Engineering, Design and Physical Science, School of Business Arts and Social Science, School of Health and Life Sciences etc.
- Campus and Residence: The University of Hull has an indoor athletics centre, gym, sports center and sports park. Campus facilities include a modern library, computer labs, meeting houses, health centre, on-campus supermarket and many more.
- community: The University of Hull has a global community of current students, alumni and staff from various walks of life in business, the arts and the world. As a University of Hull alumni or employee, he gives you the right guidance and inspiration to become a champion.
- Scholarship Facility: Various types of scholarship programs are being run in Hull University for economically weak students. By achieving which students can fulfill their dream of studying in Hull University.
- Teaching Method: Classes at the University of Hull are taught using new practice and examples from new research. Whatever is taught in the courses offered here is related to current events, which will help you in future and in your career.
You Uniconnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
The ranking of Hull University is as follows –
|UK, The World University Rankings 2022||#59|
|Times Higher Education, Impact Rankings 2022||#601|
|QS World University Rankings 2022||#651|
|European Teaching Ranking||#126-150|
|ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021||#701-800|
The University of Hull has developed a selective admissions policy based on students’ past academic records and grades. The University of Hull acceptance rate for Bachelor’s and Masters ranges between 75%-79%. It means out of 100 applicants only 75-79 students get selected
That’s why it is considered a higher education institution. For which you also need a good SAT score along with LOR which will contribute to university admission. for this our Leverage Edu The experts will help you in every possible way.
The new updates of Hull University are mentioned below:
- 15 January 2022 , ucs Last Date of Application for Admission in UG Courses through
- 20 December-9 January 2022 : winter break
- The University accepts applications for two major intakes in autumn and spring. The application deadline for most programs is January 15, 2022.
Top Courses & Annual Tuition Fee
Top courses and annual tuition fee are given below-
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the right university according to your profile and the course of your choice.
Cost of Living at University of Hull
The cost of living in UK depends on the lifestyle of the students, below are the common cost of living-
|Residence (single room)||£435-£480 (₹43,500-48,000)|
|Books and Supplies (estimate)||£150-200 (₹15,000-20,000)|
|sundry expenses||£360 (₹36,000)|
To know more easily about the cost of living abroad according to your choice and lifestyle Cost of Living Calculator use.
Actual course requirements may differ by program, here are the general qualifications for Bachelors and Masters courses offered by the University of Hull:
Eligibility for Bachelor’s Degree Course
- For Bachelor’s degree course, the applicant must have secured first class (70-80%) marks in 12th.
- From the applicant for some specific Bachelor’s course SAT either act Scores are demanded.
- If the original transcripts are not in English, the student must also provide an official translation.
- English Proficiency Test for any course like PTE, Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS Scores are required.
Eligibility for Master’s degree course
- For master’s degree course, all the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- For these postgraduate courses GRE scores are required as well in place of the GRE GMAT Scores are not acceptable.
- If the original transcripts are not in English, an official translation must also be provided.
- English Proficiency Test for any course like PTE, Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS Scores are required.
required test scores
To apply the candidate will have to complete the process given below:
- For this you can visit the UCAS website (ucsRegister by going to From here you will get the User ID and Password. To simplify the application process Leverage Edu Contact experts at 1800572000,
- Sign in with User ID and select the course you wish to opt for.
- Fill your educational information in the next step.
- with educational qualification IELTS, TOEFLentrance exam score S.O.P., Lor Fill in the information.
- English proficiency and GRE or equivalent or provide the required exam score.
- Fill the job information of previous years.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Some universities invite for virtual interview after selection.
- Candidates can participate in multiple programs in the university, however, the application form and program fee will be different for each program.
For information and assistance with the application process Leverage Edu Contact experts at 1800572000,
To take admission in Hull University, it is necessary to have the following documents-
SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY OF HULL
The University of Hull offers International Scholarships to Bachelor and Masters students, making it another important reason for international students to study at the University of Hull. The University of Hull offers a range of scholarships, including:
- Merit Scholarship- 120 from three A-levels to receive this scholarship worth EUR 2,000 (₹1.68 lakh) ucs Tariff points are required.
- Attainment Scholarship- 112 from three A-levels to receive this scholarship worth EUR 1,200 (₹1 lakh) ucs Tariff points are required.
- Graduate Scholarship- If you have completed your Bachelor’s course from the University of Hull and further wish to continue your Masters with the University, you will automatically receive a scholarship of 3,000 EUR (₹2.51 Lakh) towards your tuition fee.
- Armed Forces Bereavement Scholarship- This scholarship is awarded to the children of those who have died in the service of their country. A scholarship of 3,950 EUR (₹3.31 Lakh) is awarded to the students.
Placement from University of Hull
Following are the placements you can get after studying from Hull University:
- The placement team initially provides internships to the students in which 95.9% of the students are working after 6 months of graduation while pursuing further studies.
- Acts as a link between the University of Health Sciences and the placement team, to facilitate placements.
- Students are mentored and provided with administrative and academic support that further enhances their experience, making placements easier.
- Students can sign-up to the Institute’s opportunity platform where one can find out about vacancies, events, employer profiles, and also get job related guidance and assistance.
You Leveraged Finance With the help of this, you can also get education loan according to your course and university to study abroad.
Some notable alumni of the University of Hull are as follows:
|Matt Haig||novelist and journalist|
Applicants need to submit personal details and an academic statement if required along with the application.
The University of Hull has jumped 19 places in the 2022 Guardian University Rankings and is now a total of 42 places in the past two years.
Some programs at the University of Hull require an interview. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, then definitely the university calls for the interview. If the candidate is from a country other than the UK, the interview is conducted via online video conferencing.
The University of Hull was established in 1927 in England.
We hope that this blog has given you all the information about Hull University. Apply today if you want to study at the University of Hull 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30-minute session with the experts at