Credit Card Kya Hai In Hindi: Not everyone has a credit card because it Bank There is no common facility offered by credit card is, If you also do not have a credit card and you want to get complete information about credit card then this article is going to be very important for you.
Today we will tell you through this article That credit card what Is, credit card how many type of Would Is, credit card How create, credit card And debit card In what gap Is And credit card Of Advantages And Harm what would have been Huh, You are going to get all this information about credit cards in this article, so you must read the article till the end.
So let’s start without wasting time to know more about this article of today credit card what Would Is Expansion from in hindi,
What is Credit Card (What is Credit Card in Hindi)
Credit card is a special type of card provided by banks, under which banks provide their customers with a set amount limit on the basis of their income, which the customer can avail offline or shopping online Or you can spend on paying bills and pay those money back later.
A credit card is a loan given by banks, like a debit card, it bank account Link does not exist. Even if you have 0 balance in your account, you can still pay by credit card. of credit card EMI You have to pay on a certain date every month, if you do not pay the EMI by the due date, then the bank imposes a penalty on you.
credit card of course Debit Card Looks like a debit card, but it is used like a debit card ATM Withdrawing money from is not done. Although you can withdraw money from the credit card up to 5 to 10 percent of the credit limit, but you have to pay these money along with interest. Therefore, if you use credit cards only for shopping and paying bills, then it makes more sense in it.
Types of Credit Card
Credit cards can be of many types depending on their characteristics, which are mentioned below.
1 – General Purpose Credit Card
This is the most common type of credit card which is often with everyone, you can use this credit card for general purpose, such as shopping, paying bills, paying for plane tickets, etc.
2 – Shopping credit card
By using this type of credit card, you can avail discount on any type of purchase. This credit card is best for people who shop regularly.
3 – Travel Credit Card
If you love to travel, then you travel Credit card must be used. In this type of card, you get discount on booking of airline, bus, train etc.
4 – Entertainment Credit Card
With this type of credit card, you can get discounts on movie tickets, amusement park tickets or any other entertainment item.
5 – Reward Credit Card
In this type of credit card, in every payment you make, you are given some reward from the bank.
How to make a credit card – Credit Card Kaise Banaye
The process of making a credit card is very easy, if you come under the eligibility criteria of the bank, then you can easily get a credit card made. We have explained the complete process of making a credit card in detail below.
The basic eligibility criteria for getting a credit card are as follows.
- The applicant should be above 18 years of age for making a credit card.
- The applicant should have a definite source of income.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good.
Apart from this, there are other Criteria for customers in different banks, which you can read by visiting the bank or in the online portal of the bank.
A credit card can be made by anyone who is 18 years of age or above. All citizens can be mainly classified into three parts.
job to do the ones – Such persons who work in any government department or private company can get a credit card made very easily. You can apply for a credit card in the bank with your salary slip. The bank determines the limit of the amount in the credit card according to your monthly income.
self employed to do the ones , Even if you are self-employed, you can easily go to the bank and get a credit card made. To apply for a credit card, you need to show your monthly income for proof.
do nothing – You can apply for a credit card even if you are neither employed nor self-employed. For this you have to go to the bank fixed deposit Account has to be opened. The amount deposited by you in FD is deposited in the bank as a guarantee.
How to apply for credit card online
- To apply for a credit card online, you have to log in to the online portal of the concerned bank.
- After that click on the option with Credit Card.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to give details of some of your basic information (eg, name, number, email, address and bank account details).
- After this you will be asked to give ID proof, for which you can use PAN card, voter card, passport etc.
- After filling all the details correctly, submit the form.
- After waiting for a few days, you get a call from the bank agent, in which he tells you all the further process.
How to apply for credit card offline
- To get an offline credit card, first you have to go to your bank, and talk to the branch manager.
- If you are eligible for a credit card, then you will be given a credit card application form.
- After filling all the information correctly in the credit card application form, you should submit the application form along with the copy of your documents.
- After waiting a few days, the credit card will reach your address.
Advantages of Credit Card
The bank gives many benefits to its customers in the credit card, which we have mentioned below –
- Even if you do not have money in your bank account, you can pay bills through credit card.
- You can shop online or offline with the help of credit card.
- Many online shopping platforms offer instant cashback for shopping with a credit card, which saves you money as well.
- You can buy expensive items such as laptops, smartphones or other electronic devices through a credit card on monthly EMIs, giving you 48 months to repay it.
- You do not need to pay interest when paying by credit card.
- If you pay the credit card bills on time, it improves your credit score and you can take loans at lower interest rates.
Disadvantage of Credit Card
There are also some drawbacks of credit cards, let’s take a look at them too –
- If you do not pay the credit card bill on time, the bank levies additional fee penalty on you.
- Even if you withdraw money from the ATM machine through credit card, the bank still imposes a fine on you.
- Credit cards have annual maintenance fees which you have to pay.
- You cannot withdraw money from your credit card in excess of the credit limit.
Difference between debit card and credit card
We have explained to you the difference between credit card and debit card in the table below.
|Debit Card (Debit Card)||Credit Card (Credit Card)|
|With a debit card, you withdraw money from your bank account.||A credit card is a loan or loan given by a bank.|
|With a debit card, you can use the same amount as will be in your bank account.||In the credit card, you can use only the amount limit set by the bank.|
|You do not have to pay any kind of interest on withdrawing money from the debit card.||You have to pay huge interest on withdrawing money from credit card.|
|Debit cards are mostly used to withdraw money.||Credit cards are mostly used for online purchases.|
|Debit cards are mainly accepted within the country.||Whereas through credit card you can also do transactions abroad.|
Credit Card FAQs
A credit card is a card provided by financial institutions that allows you to borrow money from a pre-approved limit to make purchases or payments.
The rules of different banks are different, but in most banks, the minimum salary should be 15 thousand to take a credit card.
Credit is called money deposited in Hindi.
read these also
You have learned: What is a Credit Card in Hindi
So friends, this was the complete information about the credit card, hope that you must have liked this article written by us, and with the information given in this article, you What is the credit card In Hindi You will get complete information about. Also share this information with your other friends through social media. Also, if you have any question then you can ask in the comment box below.