Micro Computer Kya Hai In Hindi: In today’s article we will tell you Micro Computer what is, micro computer of history, micro computer Of Features And micro computer Of Advantages And disadvantages Will give information about
in today’s time computer It has become very important to have information about computers, so we have published important articles related to computers in our blog for you, which you can read by going to the category of computers and get accurate and proper information about computers.
We also call microcomputers as personal computers because these computers are designed for the use of a single user. Microcomputers are used the most in today’s time. Microcomputers are very important for performing daily tasks.
To get complete information about microcomputer, continue reading this article till the end, so let’s start without taking much of your time, know more about this article. micro computer what Is extension in hindi From,
What is Micro Computer
Microcomputers are small sized computers in which CPU in place of micro processor is used. Microcomputers are designed for one person to use. Microcomputer is an old word, now this word is used in place of personal computer. Microcomputer can be used by only one person at a time.
micro processor in microcomputer, RAM, ROM, Input And Output The port interconnecting wires are all housed in a unit called Motherboard They say. Microcomputers are used in homes, schools, colleges, offices etc. to perform general purpose tasks.
History of Micro Computer
The term Micro Computer came into existence in 1970. Microcomputers began to be manufactured with the introduction of the Intel 4004 microprocessor in 1971 and then the Intel 8008 and Intel 8080 microprocessors in 1972 and 1974 respectively.
The world’s first microcomputer was the Micral, which was launched in 1973 by Realisation d’Etudes Electroniques (R2E), which was based on the Intel 8008 microprocessor. In 1974, the MCM/70 microcomputer based on the Intel 8008 was acquired by Micro Computer Machines Inc. was launched by.
After Micral and MCM, the Altair 8800 became the first successful microcomputer to be used in businesses.
As the design of micro processors progressed, so did the development in the processing capacity of microcomputers. By 1990 microcomputers started spreading all over the world. In today’s time microcomputer has become an integral part of human life.
Parts of Micro Computer
Following are the major components of microcomputer –
2. Micro Processor Microprocessor is used in place of CPU in microcomputer. It controls the whole computer. When the user gives an instruction to the computer through an input device, the microprocessor processes it.
3. ALU Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU) is a digital circuit in hardware whose function is to solve arithmetic, mathematical and logical calculations. Such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division etc.
4. Memory , memory use of data is used to store. It is also called internal memory. When the computer runs a program after receiving the instructions, then all that data is in the internal memory. like hard disk, SSD e.t.c.
5. Output Device Output devices are connected to the computer. When the data is fully processed based on the inputs and ready to be displayed to the user, then on these output devices the user can view and access the results. output device Monitor, printer, plotter etc. are.
Example of Micro Computer
We see many examples of microcomputer in our daily life. You must also be using some microcomputers yourself. Following are some examples of microcomputers –
- Mobile phone
- android smart fone
- The calculator
- gaming console
- Work station etc.
Features of Micro Computer
Following are some of the main features of microcomputers –
- Microcomputers are the smallest computers in size.
- Microcomputers are used for personal use.
- Only one person can work on a microcomputer at a time.
- Microcomputer’s storage capacity, processing speed is less than other computers.
- The cost of microcomputer is very less as compared to others.
- Various types of microcomputers Software There are other applications through which the user can perform various tasks.
Uses of Micro Computer
Microcomputers are only used to perform general purpose tasks. Following are some of the uses of microcomputers –
- for office work
- For general use in homes
- to create document
- To watch videos, listen to songs, play games.
- to run the Internet.
- For work like online banking, shopping, bill payment from home.
- For video, image editing.
Many software and applications are available in microcomputers, through which users can perform various small tasks. You too must be doing different types of tasks in your mobile or computer. All that too are the uses of microcomputers.
Advantages of Micro Computer
Microcomputer has many advantages such as –
- Microcomputers are small in size, due to which it is easy to move them from one place to another.
- Maintaining microcomputer is also easy, most of the users fix the problems in their personal computer without any help.
- Microcomputer is easy to use. The user can use them with a little trial.
- The cost of microcomputer is very less as compared to any other computer. A person with a normal income can also buy a microcomputer.
- By connecting a microcomputer to the Internet, you can get different types of information.
- Microcomputers are the best computers for personal use.
Disadvantage of Micro Computer
Following are the disadvantages of microcomputers –
- Low power processors are used in microcomputers, due to which their performance is less than super and mainframe computers.
- The security of microcomputers is not high, computer viruses can easily enter them.
- Generally, the storage capacity of a microcomputer is not very high, so external devices such as memory card, pen drive etc. use.
- If the microcomputer is not kept in good care then it gets damaged very quickly due to fall and breakage.
- Microcomputer has many fun games, social sites which make a person addicted to microcomputer. Due to the addiction of microcomputer, a person is not able to concentrate on his work.
difference between microcomputer and mini computer
|It is a personal computer introduced in 1970 and used for general purpose.||It is a small computer introduced in 1960 and used to conduct business and scientific applications.|
|Microcomputers are used by people for education and entertainment.||Mini computers are used by companies to control manufacturing processes.|
|It is composed of single processing optimization.||It is made of double processing optimization.|
|It uses a single microprocessor for the CPU which performs all logic and arithmetic operations.||It uses multiple processors.|
|The storage capacity is in terms of gigabytes (GB).||Storage capacity is in terms of Terabyte (TB).|
|They are mainly used for word processing, managing databases or spreadsheets, graphics and general office applications.||They are mainly used for process control, financial and administrative tasks, such as word processing and accounting.|
|It is more cost effective and easier to use than minicomputers.||It is more expensive and difficult to use than a microcomputer.|
|It is very slow in speed and performance as compared to mini computer.||It is faster in speed and performance than microcomputer as it has multiprocessing system which is able to handle different users simultaneously.|
|Microcomputers as storage devices magnetic tape and uses magnetic discs.||mini computer for secondary storage magnetic disc Or uses magnetic tape.|
|It is less powerful than mini computer.||It is more powerful than microcomputer.|
FAQ: : Micro Computer in Hindi
A microcomputer is a small-sized computer in which a microprocessor is used instead of a CPU.
The term microcomputer was introduced in the 1970s. The world’s first microcomputer was the Micral which was developed in 1973 by Realisation d’Etudes Electroniques (R2E).
There are many examples of microcomputers such as – desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet, notebook etc.
Actually, instead of CPU in microcomputer, a micro processor i.e. semiconductor chip is installed.
read these also
Conclusion: What is Microcomputer in Hindi
Through today’s article, we learned that what is Micro Computer, its features, uses, advantages and disadvantages, we also talked about in this article. We have tried our best to provide you accurate information about microcomputer.
If you have any query related to this article, then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box, we will try to answer your questions soon. And if you liked this article, then do share it with your friends on social media too.