In every organization and firm from beginning to end and even during that one thing which is of utmost importance is the data of that company. Why that? See, in a way, data is the information of every thing, every activity present in that company, which is a very important aspect. Many times this data is also hacked by scammers due to which the foundation of a company can be shaken. So this is all about the importance of data, now one more thing which is related to data and has equal importance is to analyze data. When we talk about analyze, it is about examining the data, using it as information and understanding it closely. MBA Big Data Analytics is able to give you the knowledge about this process. So if you are interested in this field then read this blog till the end.
|full form||Masters of Business Administration Data Analytics|
|job roles||Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Analytics Consultant, Risk Analyst, Healthcare Data Analyst etc.|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS), Wipro Technologies HCL Technologies, Mahindra Satyam, Deloitte, PayPal Dell, Infosys etc.|
|average annual salary||INR 5-8 Lakh|
What is MBA Big Data Analytics?
MBA Big Data Analytics is mainly about the study of the process of collecting and analyzing raw data. In this course you will learn about data analytics as well as basic knowledge of data analytics which is an important aspect for the growth of business strategies.
MBA Big Data Analytics teaches students how to convert semi structured, big data structured and unstructured data into usable information. With the help of this strategy, it helps in the process of operational and strategic decisions. This course strengthens data research and analytics so that candidates can gain more experience and valuable knowledge. In this degree covering both theory and practical aspects, you gain knowledge of business accounts along with data analytics.
Why do MBA Big Data Analytics?
Before stepping into any course, it is important that you know about the importance of doing that course and the benefits of getting that degree. What are the benefits of choosing MBA Big Data Analytics, we have explained in the points below-
- The best advantage that the candidates who choose MBA Big Data Analytics get is that it is applicable in all sectors. After this degree, you can apply for jobs in sectors like Banking, IT Companies, Insurance Companies, Data Management Services, MNCs, Insurance Department, Media Houses etc.
- This course gives you the basic knowledge of many important aspects which are mainly related to data and insurance concepts. Along with this it is also capable of providing huge exposure to the candidates.
- Broadly speaking, you will gain knowledge about Analytics Data Visualization and Decision Making Systems, Python for Data Science and Marketing Analytics.
- After this degree you can apply for job roles like Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Analytics Consultant, Risk Analyst, Healthcare Data Analyst. They have a lot of value in the market.
- If students want, they can try their coin in the job profile of their choice in both government and private sectors. Along with this, you can also give your 100% in lectureship.
- Top Most MBA Banking and Insurance Recruiting Companies in India include Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS), Wipro Technologies, HCL Technologies, Mahindra Satyam, Deloitte, PayPal, Dell, Infosys etc.
MBA Big Data Analytics Syllabus
The subjects covered in MBA Big Data Analytics course may also change according to your chosen university. It is a two year postgraduate degree which is divided into 4 semesters. We have mentioned the common topics covered in MBA Big Data Analytics in the table below-
|semester 1||semester 2|
|accounting for managers||Applied Operations Research|
|Applied Statistics for Decision Making||Data Cleaning, Normalization and Data Mining|
|Financial Analysis and Reporting||econometrics|
|Macroeconomics in the Global Economy||Foundation Course in Business Analytics|
|organizational behavior||project management|
|research methodology||spreadsheet modeling|
|semester 3||semester 4|
|Applied Business Analytics||Ethical and Legal Aspects of Analytics|
|Foundation Course in Descriptive Analysis||health care analytics|
|Foundation Course in Predictive Analysis||HR Analytics|
|SAP FICO||project work|
|SAP HCM||R programming|
|stochastic modeling||Social & Web Analytics|
Best Universities for MBA Big Data Analytics Course Abroad
We have given below the names of the best universities abroad to do MBA Big Data Analytics course abroad: –
Best Universities for MBA Big Data Analytics Course in India
Universities providing MBA Big Data Analytics course in India are given below-
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Symbiosis Center for Information and Technology
- Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies
- Gurugram University
- Techno India University
- Centurion University of Technology
- Graphic Era Hill University
- ILM University
- Amity University
Qualifications for MBA Big Data Analytics
If you are interested in pursuing a degree in the field of MBA Big Data Analytics, you must meet the eligibility criteria set by your chosen university. These requirements differ according to the level of the courses, such as Bachelor’s, Master’s or Diploma. Some of the common qualifications for MBA Big Data Analytics course are as follows:
- Bachelors degree program requires that the candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Some universities also accept admission on the basis of entrance test.
- Most of the foreign universities for masters courses GRE Score demands.
- Also, for admission in Masters, it is necessary to have at least 50% marks in your undergraduate degree.
- For admission in foreign universities IELTS either TOEFL Test scores are required as proof of English proficiency.
- to study in foreign universities S.O.P., Lor, CV/Resume And portfolio Deposit is also required.
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of.
- After contact with experts they will start your application process of multiple universities through common dashboard platform.
- The next step is to check all your documents like S.O.P.Dissertation, Certificates and Lor and required test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, act etc. is to collect and organize.
- If you haven’t done your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE etc. which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live Can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Housing, student visa And start the scholarship/student loan application process.
- Now it’s time to wait for your offer letter which may take around 4-6 weeks or more. The last step in your application process is to accept the offer letter and pay the required semester fee.
The application process for universities in India is as follows:
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering in the University website, you will get a user name and password.
- Then after sign in to the website select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of marks in the entrance test and a list will be issued.
Some of the important documents are listed below-
For admission in MBA Big Data Analytics, you have to give the following entrance exam-
- CAT 2022
- MAT 2022
- XAT 2022
- CMAT 2022
- SNAP 2022
Helping Material for MBA Big Data Analytics
See when you do this course from any university, you will be given books by the university. These books will be enough for your course information but if you are interested in some other study materials then the following books will be helpful for you :-
In this section, we will tell you which routes you can follow after the completion of the course. For details, read the points given below carefully-
- Students can apply for higher education after their MBA degree.
- If you want, you can choose MPhil or Double Master of Philosophy program after your MBA Big Data Analytics. Higher degree gives you better knowledge related to your chosen course after which you are also considered eligible to get better job.
- Apart from this, you can apply for PhD Data Analytics. PhD improves your research skills which prepares you for better jobs.
- Before talking about direct jobs, if you consider yourself capable for government jobs, then you can give exams like Staff Selection Commission, UPSC.
- Along with this, if you intend to become a teacher or lecturer, then this degree will prove beneficial for you.
job profile and salary
After getting the degree of MBA Big Data Analytics, you will get to see better options in many places in the industry with which you can perform well in your career. We have mentioned some of the famous job profiles and the job profiles available in them in the table below-
MBA Big Data Analytics is a two year postgraduate course.
For admission in MBA Big Data Analytics you have to give the following entrance exam:-
1. CAT 2022
4. CMAT 2022
5. SNAP 2022
Universities providing MBA Big Data Analytics course in India are given below:-
1. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Sciences
2. Symbiosis Center for Information and Technology
3. Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies
4. Gurugram University
5. Techno India University
6. Centurion University of Technology
7. Graphic Era Hill University
8. ILM University
9. Amity University
We hope that now you know how to do MBA Big Data Analytics? If you want to do MBA Big Data Analytics course and also want proper guidance then apply today. 1800572000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30-minute session with the experts at