With the cut-throat competition in the corporate world, no one without any special skills is considered eligible for the job. This sector demands professionally qualified Bachelors in Management who are ready to handle different tasks and responsibilities. B.Com in Management Studies helps a person to understand the fundamentals of Management and Organizational Structure. In this blog, complete information about B.Com in Management Studies has been given, if you also want to know about this course then read till the end.
|course name||B.Com in Management Studies|
|Qualification||10+2 from recognized board|
|Examination Type||semester system|
|admission process||entrance exam|
|average course fee||INR 2-10 Lakh/annum|
|entrance exam||JEE Mains, JEE AdvanceVITEEE, BIT SAT|
|foreign entrance exam||SAT, ACT|
|top foreign universities||,Stanford University
-University of Pennsylvania
|Top Indian Universities||Mahatma Educational Society Pillai College of Arts Commerce and Science
|job profiles||Project Manager, Management Consultant, Forensic Accountant|
|top recruiters||Microsoft, Wipro, DELL, Accenture, CTS|
What is B.Com in Management Studies?
The duration of B.Com course in Management Studies is 3 years. It is an undergraduate management program which deals with the study of Organizational Behaviour. Along with this learn how an organization works, explore the principles of managing people in the organization. Through this, how to develop a modern insight is also taught in this course. This course is designed to meet the demand for skilled professionals for management positions in the modern corporate industry.
Why choose B.Com in Management Studies?
The main reasons why to choose B.Com course in Management Studies are given below-
- Good employment opportunities can be expected for the students doing B.Com in Management Studies. Because in today’s time, every industry needs a commerce specialist or analyst or accountant to run the business successfully.
- The candidates studying this course will be able to understand Organization Management. Along with this, we will also understand about how to develop the spirit of effective management as it is important for creating an innovative and productive environment.
- After doing B.Com in Management Studies, candidates can also practice in the areas of Teacher and Lecturer, Quality Specialist, Assistant Professor and Business Development Manager. Due to which you have countless possibilities for the job market.
- B.Com in Management Studies also improves presentation and problem solving skills, so trained professionals can get many job opportunities in the corporate world.
- There are many career options that a student can explore after completing B.Com in Management Studies. Career prospects after this course can be found in the following domains such as multinational companies, financial markets, business houses, marketing organizations etc.
- Students can also opt for higher education such as Master of Management Studies or MBA.
The skills required for B.Com course in Management Studies are as follows-
- interpersonal skills
- communication and motivation
- Organization and Delegation
- Forward Planning and Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- commercial awareness
- problem solving
How to do B.Com in Management Studies? step by step guide
Step by step guide to do B.Com Management Studies course is given below, with the help of which you can do your planning-
- Step 1: Complete the Schooling: You should complete your schooling and especially keep in mind that your main subjects should be commerce and accounting.
- Step 2: Prepare for the Entrance Exam: You can prepare for entrance exam to do management studies after completion of your schooling. Mainly in India there are CUET, DUET and there are also foreign entrance exams like SAT, ACT e.t.c. With the help of these exams, you can apply for courses like B.Com Management Studies.
- Step 3: Graduate Degree get receive: You can get B.Com degree in Management Studies. This course is generally of 3 to 4 years.
- Step 4: Get the Job: After B.Com management studies, you can apply for jobs based on your degree and skills. Try to get a job and get a job which will help you immensely in learning on the job in this field because the more you learn from experience the more expert you become in that field.
- Step 5: Get Post Graduate Degree: After B.Com in Management Studies, you can also pursue a post graduate degree for better opportunities in your job. you in management MBA Like you can get post graduate degree. The duration of these courses is generally of 2 years.
The duration of B.Com Management Studies course is 3 years. The complete syllabus of this course is given in the table below-
|semester 1||semester 2|
|Foundation of Human Skills Business||Principles of Management 1|
|Introduction to Financial Accounts||Introduction to Computers|
|business law||business environment|
|business statistics||industrial law|
|business communication||computer applications in business|
|semester 3||semester 4|
|managerial economics||managerial economics|
|business mathematics||marketing management|
|Introduction to Cost Accounting||Business Aspects of Banking and Insurance|
|environmental management||Production Management and Materials Management|
|management accounting||strategic management|
|semester 5||semester 6|
|Productivity and Quality Management||Public Relations Management|
|direct and indirect taxes||human resource management|
|Export Import Procedures and Documentation||service sector management|
|Cooperatives and Rural Markets||financial management|
|Research Methods in Business||Elements of Logistics Management|
|,||Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility|
What are the popular specializations in B.Com Management Studies?
Some of the main specializations in B.Com Management Studies are as follows-
- Industrial & Company
- banking and finance
top foreign universities
The names of top foreign universities for B.Com Management Studies course are as follows:
Top Indian Universities
The names of top Indian universities for B.Com management studies course are as follows:
- Mahatma Educational Society Pillai College of Arts Commerce and Science
- CHM College
- SIES College of Arts & Commerce
- Mulund College of Commerce
- MMK College of Commerce
- Hinduja College of Commerce
- Krishnachand Chellaram College
- HR College of Commerce and Economics
To pursue a B.Com course in Management Studies from top universities abroad, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Though the eligibility criteria may differ from one university to another, here are some general conditions-
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% more than the marks in class XII.
- The subjects in class XII of the applicant should be commerce and accounting.
- For Bachelor’s degree course in any university SAT,ACT can also be demanded.
- Also with the above requirements you need for abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
Application process for foreign university
To apply the candidate will have to complete the process given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of.
- Next step all your documents like S.O.P.Essay, Certificates and Lor and required test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT etc. is to collect and organize.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, then you can take our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now it’s time to wait for your offer letter which may take around 4-6 weeks or more. The last step in your application process is to accept the offer letter and pay the required semester fee.
For information and assistance with the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000.
Indian university application process
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after sign in to the website select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of marks in the entrance test and a list will be issued.
You will need the following required documents-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu The experts will help you in every possible way.
There are different types of entrance examinations for getting admission in different colleges, but there are some common examinations which are accepted by most of the colleges or universities, some of them are as follows:
foreign entrance examinations
indian entrance exams
- BHU CET
- NMU UGCET
- OUAT ET
- IPU CET
- BU Mat
Below are some essential books for this course-
|essential books||author name||buy from here|
|financial accounting||coupling||buy from here|
|General and Environmental Studies||Panacea Publications India||buy from here|
|business communication||Madhumati M Kulkarni, Ramesh Pattanshetty||buy from here|
|Cost Accounting: Theory and Practice||Bhabatosh Banerjee||buy from here|
|Introduction to Financial Accounting||T Horngren Charles, L Sundran Gary||buy from here|
You can choose to do the job of your choice after completing B.Com Bachelor Degree in Management Studies. You can also opt for higher education courses for further. Some of the most preferred courses after completing a Bachelor’s degree in B.Com in Management Studies include-
- Master of Management Studies: Master’s degree course in Management Studies One can also opt for MMS/M.Com, which is a higher level degree in Management Studies.
- MBA: as you may know MBA One of the best post graduate degrees in management in the world. You can also select it.
Top Recruiting Companies
The names of top recruiting companies after B.Com in Management Studies are given below-
Job Profiles and Salary Packages
According to Glassdoor.in, the job profile and average salary package available after B.Com Management Studies course are as follows:
The duration of this course is 3 years and the examination type of B Com Management Studies is semester system.
The average annual fee for B.Com Management studies in India ranges from INR 10K-1 Lakh.
After B.Com Management Studies course you can apply in various private management sector and in multi national companies.
Hope you liked this blog of ours regarding B.Com in Management Studies. If you also want to study B.Com in Management Studies from a foreign university, then today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30-minute session with the experts at They will also help you with the application process with a proper guidance.