According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in the field of aerospace engineering is projected to grow by 3% by 2029. This growth rate is much faster than the average for all other businesses. These increasing demands have also increased the demands of BTech Aerospace Engineering, the most popular course for education in this field. Students are actively participating in the entrance examinations for this course. In this blog, we will know in detail about what is BTech Aerospace Engineering, entrance exams, career scope etc.
|Course||B.Tech Aerospace Engineering|
|full form||Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering|
|Qualification||10+2 + Entrance Exam|
|admission process||based on entrance exam|
|job options after course||-Aerospace Engineer-Aircraft Production Manager-Mechanical Design Engineer|
|employment sector||-Space Research Center Universities -Private Aerospace Companies, Navy|
|average salary||1-8 lakh/year|
What is B.Tech Aerospace Engineering?
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering is a 4-year undergraduate program. It is a primary field of engineering that deals with the study of production, development, testing and designing of aircraft. aerospace engineering B.Tech in Applied Physics and Engineering is one of the most prominent areas of design. This course also teaches the students about all the design and working of all aerial vehicles like civil aircraft, missiles, space shuttles, rockets, space stations.
Why choose BTech Aerospace Engineering?
Some of the major reasons to do B.Tech Aerospace Engineering are mentioned below-
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering is designed to give students a true and sound understanding of the aerospace and aeronautical sector.
- BTech Aerospace Engineering education can create many global opportunities for your career. There are many public sector organizations and private sector companies that hire BTech aerospace graduates to help design, test and build missiles, airplanes, spacecraft and satellites.
- BTech Aerospace Engineering graduates have job options with reputed and good salary packages. For example, an aerospace engineer is one of the top five highest paid professionals in engineering.
Skills for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
Some of the essential skills for BTech Aerospace Engineering are mentioned below-
- Excellent educational background in Science stream.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Creativity and innovation in product designing.
- Ability to work under pressure and for a long time.
- physical stamina.
- Ability to work in a team and be able to lead a team.
btech aerospace engineering syllabus
The general syllabus of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering is given below-
|Engineering Mathematics I||Engineering Mathematics II|
|engineering physics||economics and communication skills|
|Engineering Chemistry and Environmental Studies||fluid mechanics|
|engineering mechanics||Basic Thermodynamics|
|engineering graphics||Elements of Aeronautics|
|basic civil engineering||Basic strength of material|
|basic mechanical engineering||Basic Strength of Mechanical Lab|
|Basic Aerospace Engineering||Fluid Mechanics Lab|
|mechanical workshop||Aerospace and Civil Workshop|
|Engineering Mathematics II||Engineering Mathematics III|
|economics and communication skills||gas dynamics|
|fluid mechanics||Propulsion I|
|Basic Thermodynamic||Aerodynamics I|
|Elements of Aeronautics||Aircraft Structure I|
|Basic strength of material||Aerospace Technology & Machines|
|Basic Strength of Material Lab||Structure Lab I|
|Fluid Mechanics Lab||Propulsion Lab I|
|Engineering Mathematics IV||avionics|
|Principal of Management||Experimental Aerodynamics|
|computer programming||Aircraft Structure II|
|Flight Dynamic I||hit transfer|
|Aerodynamics II||theory of vibration|
|Propulsion II||Elective I|
|wind tunnel lab||Heat Engine Lab|
|Propulsion Lab II||Aero Engine Lab|
|computational fluid dynamic||rocket missile|
|Experimental stress analysis||Introduction to Space Technology|
|aircraft design||Aircraft Transportation and Aircraft Maintenance|
|Flight Dynamic II||Elective III|
World’s Top Universities for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
Here we have listed the top universities in the world for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering-
Top Universities in India for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
Given below is the list of top universities in India for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering-
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- IIT, Mumbai
- IIT Madras
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE), Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE) Bangalore
- VIT Vellore
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
Qualification for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
The essential qualifications for B.Tech Aerospace Engineering are as follows:
- Candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized school or board.
- Universities require that the student have studied science, mathematics, physics, chemistry Or have studied in any other subject.
- In some cases an entrance test is also conducted.JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, IMU CET etc. are some of the major entrance examinations of the country.
- To study in a foreign university, from the candidate SAT either ACT Scores are requested.
- As a proof of English proficiency IELTS either TOEFL either PTE Test scores are required.
- In addition to these requirements abroad LOR, SOP, CV/Resume, portfolio etc. is also required.
The application process for BTech Aerospace Engineering in India and foreign universities is mentioned below-
Abroad Application Process
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows:
- The first step in your application process is choosing the right course and university.
- After selecting the course and university, research the eligibility criteria of that university for that course.
- Collect the required test scores and documents.
- Fill the application form by visiting the university site or you can Leverage Edu You can also take help of experts.
- Wait for the offer and prepare for the interview once selected.
- After clearing the interview round, pay the required tuition fee and scholarship, student visa, education loan And apply for hostel.
a charming SOP From writing to visa application, you can take the help of Leverage Edu experts to help you with the complete application process.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
Are you looking for education loan to study abroad, then today Leverage Finance Avail and avail education loan based on your course and university.
Application process in Indian universities
The application process in universities in India, is as follows:
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
- Marksheet and pass certificate of your 10th or 12th examination
- proof of date of birth
- school leaving certificate
- transfer certificate
- Domicile Certificate/Residential Proof or Certificate
- provisional certificate
- character certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate (Migration)
Various popular engineering entrance exams are described below-
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering Best Books
The important books that can be studied while studying BTech Aerospace Engineering are-
|The Wright Brothers: The Dramatic Story-Behind-the-Story||David McCullough||Buy here|
|Aircraft Propulsion||Mayur R Anvekari||Buy here|
|Aerospace Engineering, International Edition||Ben Sanson, Jason Ritter||Buy here|
|Space Mathematics: Math Problems Based on Space Science||Bernice Kastner||Buy here|
|The Finite Element Method Using MATLAB, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)||Hyochung Bang and Young W. kwon||Buy here|
|Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology||Paul A La Violet||Buy here|
Career after B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
BTech Aerospace Engineering offers the most exciting opportunities and jobs to the candidates in some of the top companies and reputed sectors. With the entry of many private companies into the field of aerospace technology, the opportunities for students are getting bigger and better. Students also have job and higher education options. Students have many career options in space research centers, universities, private aerospace companies etc.
Students can go for higher studies. Many engineering students opt for MTech Aerospace Engineering or MBA after completing their BTech course. It is specially for those students who want to stay in the academic field and want to gain in-depth knowledge.
There are many job options available to the students after B.Tech Aerospace Engineering. These include aerospace engineer, aircraft production manager, mechanical design engineer, etc. After this, you can start a career as a pilot by appearing in the license exam.
top recruiter companies
Some of the major recruiter companies providing jobs to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering graduates are-
- Civil Aviation Department
- National Aeronautical Laboratory
- Tata Advanced Systems
- Mahindra Aerospace
- Air India
- Larsen & Toubro
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Salary after B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
Some of the major job profile and payscale wise salary after BTech Aerospace Engineering are given below-
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering is a 4-year undergraduate program. It is a primary field of engineering that deals with the study of production, development, testing and designing of aircraft. BTech in Aerospace Engineering is one of the most prominent areas of Applied Physics and Engineering Design.
With the entry of many private companies into the field of aerospace technology, the opportunities for students are getting bigger and better. Students also have job and higher education options. Students have many career options in space research centers, universities, private aerospace companies etc.
Some of the most popular job profiles for BTech IT engineers are Aerospace Engineer, Aircraft Production Manager, Mechanical Design Engineer etc.
Some of the popular entrance exams include JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, WBJEE etc.
We hope that this blog has given you all the information related to BTech Aerospace Engineering. If you wish to study BTech Aerospace Engineering from abroad, then contact us today for the best guidance. 1800 572 000 call on and Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with the experts.