In today’s time of best technology, every field related to technology is dominated. however he artifical Intelligence Be it service based business or marketing fields. All are moving towards their own growth with the advancement of technology. One such industry is the automobile industry, whose growth has skyrocketed over time. As new products, new designs are coming in the market, the demand for this sector seems to be increasing. Now the demand of automobile industry has increased more than ITI at this time everyone wants to be a part of this sector and be ready for the future options. So if you are one of them and want to make your career in automobile industry then this blog is for you.
Although there are many courses available to know this industry better and to make a career in it, but we will learn about this blog BTech Automobile Engineering. What is B.Tech Automobile Engineering? And what will be its admission syllabus? For more such important information, read and know this blog till the end.
|full form||Bachelor of Technology in Automobile Engineering|
|Examination Type||Offline and semester based|
|top recruiters||Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Daimler India Ltd, Honda, and Tata Consultancy Services etc.|
|top job roles||Product Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Development Engineer, R&D Executive, Manager & Deputy Officer & Directors, Automobile Dealers etc.|
What is B.Tech Automobile Engineering?
BTech Automobile Engineering is a four-year undergraduate program that offers you the insights and expertise of concept, procedure, manufacturing process and design in the field of automobiles. This work is mainly done to create new products and update the already existing products with new technology. This career is capable of providing you with excellent growth and stability.
Talking about admission in BTech Automobile Engineering, you will need to keep Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the main subjects in class XII.
Why do B.Tech Automobile Engineering?
B.Tech Automobile Engineering is a four-year undergraduate course that gives you knowledge and insights about manufacturing, development, designing and refurbishing of products. The main task of this course is to provide the candidates with expertise in the elements of automobiles and its formulation which can make perfect models of all types of automobiles like vehicles, bikes, trucks etc.
- BTech Automobile Engineering offers you insights of automobiles like multifunctional training for development of engines and education on Logistics and Transportation which is very useful advantage for you to apply in big companies in future.
- BTech Automobile Engineering gives you a unique career insight into the complete development and design of automobiles. Along with this, this course also pays special attention to your research work. See whenever you start the process of making something new, research is required in it. But with this, testing the product even after its completion is also included in this course. The information from the beginning to the end of the job prepares you for new roles and gives knowledge of every field.
- In this course, you will also get to know about the development of components and the components used in making automobile structures. Which are finally tested before the product hits the market.
- This undergraduate degree will require you to have a sound knowledge of physics, chemistry and mathematics to better understand the motion processes and processes that take place in this industry. Along with this, how the machinery responds to which commands and dictations is also seen.
- This course expects the candidates to have basic knowledge of Automobiles Design to help you implement new technology with models and blue prints.
B.Tech Automobile Engineering Syllabus
BTech Automobile Engineering Syllabus is explained in the table below-
|First Year||2nd year|
|professional communication||fluid mechanics|
|Engineering Mathematics-Engineering Chemistry||Manufacturing And Assembly Drawing Machines And Mechanism|
|Fundamentals of Electronics Engineering||Fourier Series, Partial Differential Equations and Their Application Mechanism of Solids|
|engineering drawing||Automotive Engines Thermodynamic And Engineering|
|Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering Technical Communication||manufacturing technology|
|third year||fourth year|
|Probability and Statistics||Alternative fuels and pollution control|
|Automotive Engine Systems||Vehicle Body Engineering And Aerodynamic|
|Design of Automotive Components||vehicle dynamic|
|Automotive Electrical And Electronics Systems Engine And Fuel Testing||Vehicle Performance And Testing|
|Metrology And Quality Control Automotive Chassis||project|
Top Universities for B.Tech Automobile Engineering Abroad
Following are the best universities abroad to do B.Tech Automobile Engineering-
Top Universities for B.Tech Automobile Engineering in India
Following are the best universities in India to do B.Tech Automobile Engineering-
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar
- Kalsingham Academy of Research and Education, Krishnankovil
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
- IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- SRM Engineering College, Kancheepuram
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- The Neotia University, Kolkata
- Amity University, Noida
Qualifications for B.Tech Automobile Engineering
If you are interested in pursuing a B.Tech degree in the field of Automobile Engineering, you must fulfill the qualifications laid down by your chosen university. These requirements vary according to the level of the course, such as Bachelor, Master or Diploma. Some of the general qualifications for the course in B.Tech Automobile Engineering are as follows:
- For Bachelor’s degree program, candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 (PCM) from a recognized board.
- Some universities also accept admission on the basis of entrance exam.
- Most universities abroad for masters courses GRE Ask for scores.
- Also, for admission in masters, you must have at least 50% marks in your undergraduate degree.
- For admission in foreign universities IELTS either TOEFL Test scores are required as proof of English proficiency.
- to study in foreign universities SOP, LOR, cv/resume And portfolio also need to be deposited.
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssays, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all the required documents, the Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship/student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
The application process in universities in India, is as follows:
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
Following are the entrance exams required for B.Tech Automobile Engineering:-
- IIT JEE
- JEE Advanced
We all know that this field is one of the most attractive and growth-oriented fields for today’s youth. With the advent of new innovations and new technologies every day in the automobile industry, it is designed only according to the needs and trends of the customer. But do you know such industries which think of doing something new every day, it basically promotes more today’s people and today’s thinking. Keeping your product updated according to the modern thinking and changing people every day is not an easy task. That is why these automobile companies also give more importance to the youth of new thinking. Because a huge amount of investment is involved in this sector, there is no skimp on quality here. In the future, the growth of this industry is going to be more than today, it is certain. So if you are willing to do creative work with a bright future and also want a better package, then this career can prove to be the best for you.
After completing the degree in the automobile industry, you can apply for the job in the given companies :-
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Force Motors Ltd.
- Hyundai India
- Honda cars
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Tata Motors Ltd.
- Hero Moto Corp Ltd.
- BMW & Mercedes
After B.Tech Automobile Engineering you can apply for the following profiles :-
- automobile engineer
- designer engineer
- sales officer
- research and development engineer
- purchase Manager
- automobile designer
- quality engineer
- diesel mechanics
- senior production engineer
- driver instrumentation engineer
- automobile technician
automobile engineer salary
The average salary in India of a candidate who has passed a B.Tech Automobile Engineering degree is considered to be 5 to 10 lakhs. In this salary, the effect of increase in work experience and qualifications of the candidate can be seen. In the table given below, we have mentioned the salary of B.Tech Automobile Engineering people in some countries of Abroad :-
|countries||average annual salary||INR|
|USA||USD 84,250||65.31 lakh|
|Canada||CAD 72,518||43.88 lakh|
|Australia||AUD 75,338||41.09 lakh|
Automobile Engineers do all the work related to vehicles, such as cars, bikes, buses, auto trucks, tractors, and other vehicles, etc. From preparing the design to making a new vehicle, giving it the shape and testing of the complete vehicle, all the work is done by Automobile Engineers.
Automobile engineering is a specialized branch of mechanical engineering and is concerned with the study of the design and creation of automobiles such as cars, vehicles and their engines.
Automobile refers to four wheelers used for transportation whereas automotive refers to all motor vehicles. Therefore, automobile engineers may work exclusively on the design and manufacture of cars, while automotive engineers deal with all vehicles, including public transportation.
We hope that now you know how to do B.Tech Automobile Engineering? If you want to do B.Tech Automobile Engineering course and also want a proper guidance then today 1800572000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with the experts of