Many people dream of working in motorsport, but not everyone is aware of what it takes to enter this industry. You have to work very hard to enter this industry and make a good career. However, with determination and many years of hard work, you can come forward in this field and make a successful career. B.Tech motorsport Engineering There is a course with the help of which you can step into this field. Complete information about BTech Motorsport Engineering has been given in this blog, so read till the end to know about this blog.
|course name||B.Tech Motorsport Engineering|
|Qualification||10+2 from recognized board|
|Examination Type||semester system|
|Admission Process||entrance exam|
|Average course fee||INR 2-10 lakh/annum|
|entrance exam||JEE Mains, JEE Advance, VITEEE, BIT SAT|
|foreign entrance exam||SAT, ACT|
|top foreign universities||,starford shire university,University of Derby,Oxford Brookes University|
|Top Indian Universities||Cornerstone International College-Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|job profiles||-Calibration Engineer-Design Engineer-Product Development Engineer|
|top recruiters||-Red Rooster Racing-McLaren-Fiat-Recado|
What is B.Tech Motorsport Engineering?
B.Tech Motorsport Engineering is an inter disciplinary bachelor’s degree program of 4 years duration. in this course Electronics, mechanical, electricalsafety and at the same time Software Engineering is involved. The specialization in motorsport engineering revolves around performing engines, hybrid power and power delivery in modern race vehicles. After doing this course, bachelors can work in automobile development and manufacturing companies. After class XII, you can get admission in this course with the help of entrance exams like JEE-Main, MHT CET, KEAM.
Why choose BTech Motorsport Engineering?
Some of the main reasons why you should choose BTech Motorsport Engineering course are given below-
- Have you spent your childhood watching the race of Forluma 1 racing cars and you also always wanted to know about how these cars catch the speed so quickly. After doing this course, you will be able to know the answers to all these questions.
- After doing this course, you will directly enter the motorsport industry, any normal person gets a good salary in this industry, and if you are a person who works in the design or modification of these cars then you will be the center of attraction. Will be there too.
- This course will help you learn more about car design and development.
- This practical course will help you to understand about the job roles in the industry. Including software usage and work dynamics.
- After this course, you will get opportunities to work with professional people in the industry.
Some of the key skills to pursue BTech Motorsport Engineering course are given below-
- Strong interest in automotive engineering and design
- problem solving skills
- Effective technical knowledge and computer skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- communication skills
How to do B.Tech Motorsport Engineering? step by step guide
Step by step guide on how to do BTech Motorsport Engineering course is given below, with the help of which you can understand:
- Step 1: Complete the schooling: You complete your schooling and especially keep in mind that your main subjects Physics, chemistry And maths Should be
- Step 2: Prepare for the entrance exam: You can prepare for entrance exam to become a motorsport engineer after completion of your schooling mainly in India JEE, OJEE And there are also entrance exams of foreign countries like SAT, ACT e.t.c. With the help of these exams, you can apply for B.Tech.
- Step 3: Graduate Degree get receive: You can get a BTech degree in Motorsport Engineering. This course is generally of 3 to 4 years duration.
- Step 4: Get the Job: After B.Tech Motorsport Engineering, you can apply for jobs based on your degree and skills. You can start by working in a car manufacturing company. Try to get a job and get a job which will help you immensely in learning work in this field because the more you learn from experience, the more you become expert in that field.
- Step 5: Join a Racing Car Company: If you work in design and production then you have to work in a company. If you work with a race team, you will have to travel and work around the race track.
The syllabus taught by most of the universities in B.Tech Motorsport Engineering is given below-
- Engineering Application and Practice
- Engineering Design, Materials and Manufacturing 1
- Engineering and Mechanical Principles
- Technology Mathematics, Electronics And Computing
- Project Engineering and Management
- Analytical Techniques Electronics And Control
- design method and material
- Engine and Vehicle Technology
- Motorcycle Systems Technology
- Business Management and Quality System
- individual project
- Industrial Group Project
- racecar design and analysis
- motorcycle design and analysis
top foreign universities
The top foreign universities for B.Tech Motorsport Engineering course are as follows:
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to contact directly the representative of the university of your choice.
Top Indian Universities
Because B.Tech Motorsport Engineering is a new branch in India, so only 2 colleges in India offer B.Tech course in this field, they are as follows-
- Cornerstone International College
- Hindustan institute of technology and science
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Bombay
- BITS Pilani
- VIT Vellore
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- IIT Madras
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Kharagpur
To pursue BTech Motorsport Engineering course from top universities abroad, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Though the eligibility criteria may vary from one university to another, here are some general conditions-
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% more than the marks in class XII.
- Subject in class XII of the applicant Physics, chemistryAnd maths Should be
- For Bachelor’s degree course in any university SAT,ACT may also be requested.
- Also with the above requirements you need for abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
Application process for foreign universities
To apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000.
Application process for Indian University
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
You will need the following required documents-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
There are different types of entrance examinations for getting admission in different colleges, but there are some common examinations which are mostly accepted by all colleges or universities, some of them are as follows-
foreign entrance exams
Indian Entrance Exams
- JEE Mains
- JEE advanced
- HIT SEEE
- BIT SAT
Below are some essential books for BTech Motorsport Engineering course-
After earning a degree in BTech Motorsport Engineering, one can work in many top industries. Some of the top industries and top recruiters are listed below-
- mechanical Engineering
- manufacturing companies
- race tracks
- race team
- Red Rooster Racing
- Land Rover
Job Profiles and Salary Packages
According to Glassdoor.in, the job profile and estimated annual salary after doing B.Tech Motorsport Engineering course can be as follows-
|job profiles||Average Salary Annually (INR)|
|calibration engineer||10-12 lakhs|
|design engineer||6-9 lakhs|
|product development engineer||4-6 lakhs|
|research development engineer||5.5-8.5 lakhs|
There are only 2 institutes in India for this course Cornerstone International College and Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science both these colleges are located in Chennai.
BTech Motorsport Engineering is brand new in India and there are many car companies in India who are coming forward in the field of manufacturing high speed cars so there are many opportunities available to you in this field.
Duration of B.Tech Motorsport Engineering course has been extended by 4.
UK is considered to be the most popular country for BTech Motorsport Engineering, apart from this, you can also get a degree in this field from Australia or Canada.
Hope you liked this blog of ours regarding BTech Motorsport Engineering. If you also want to study BTech Motorsport Engineering from a foreign university, then today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with our experts. They will also help you in the application process with a proper guidance.