we often Marine Engineering And Naval gets confused in the middle of the architecture. Even though both these courses are related to the design and development of ships, there are a lot of differences. But you should know that while Marine Engineering deals with the development and maintenance of watercraft systems, Naval Architecture provides students with the skills of designing and manufacturing any watercraft. Naval architecture can be used to build Humungus ships. in this area aerospace And Automobile Engineering K elements are also included and it is a bold yet challenging career path. to advance in this field B.Tech Naval Architecture degree. B.Tech Naval Architecture course will provide you with important skills and knowledge to stay in this profession. Information about BTech Naval Architecture is given in this blog, keep reading to understand more about the course.
|course name||B.Tech Naval Architecture|
|Qualification||10+2 from recognized board|
|Examination Type||semester system|
|Admission Process||entrance exam|
|Average course fee||INR 2 Lakh to 10 Lakh|
|entrance exam||JEE MainsJEE Advance, BIT SAT|
|foreign entrance exam||SAT, ACT|
|top foreign universities||The University of British Columbia, Canada MIT, America University of South Hampton, UK etc.|
|Top Indian Universities||All IITs, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Manipal Academy etc.|
|job profile||Designer, Coastal Engineer, Ship Manager etc.|
|top recruiters||Cochin Shipyard Limited, Samsung Heavy Industries, Kerala Shipyard, Adani Industries|
What is B.Tech Naval Architecture?
B.Tech Naval Architecture is a Bachelor’s degree program of 4 years duration. This course is completely devoted to the various aspects of shipbuilding. Apart from this, the BTech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding course also provides the necessary knowledge about the designing process, maintenance and operation of marine structures.
Why choose BTech Naval Architecture?
Each course has some essential advantages, students should be aware of them all while choosing them. The major advantages of BTech Naval Architecture are:
- After doing this course you can easily get job at high pay scale.
- As the international trade between countries is increasing, in the same way the job opportunities in this field are also increasing.
- While working in this field, you will get a chance to do free national and international tours.
- You get a chance to work on big projects from the very beginning. So you learn a lot in less time.
- After doing this course, you can also become a teacher.
Following are some of the essential skills that you should have to do B.Tech Naval Architecture course:
- Analytical Skills: Students should be able to collect, analyze, interpret data so that they can decide on different factors.
- machine learning: near you machine learning Must possess key skills that allow software applications to be accurate in predicting results.
- Programming Skills: Students should have quick learning ability. They should be able to combine their knowledge, technical ability to work hard.
- Teamworking Skills: All candidates must be able to work in harmony with other colleagues to work efficiently and effectively. Everyone should contribute to achieve the goals within the time limit.
How to do BTech Naval Architecture? step by step
All the important aspects for pursuing BTech Naval Architecture course, from choosing this course to getting a job and pursuing higher education are explained in the step by step guide below.
- Step 1: Choice of Course: You complete your schooling and especially keep in mind that your main subjects Physics, chemistryAnd maths Should be
- Step 2: Complete the schooling: Completed 12th class with at least 50% marks.
- Step 3: Prepare for the entrance exam: You can prepare for the entrance exam to become a naval architect after the completion of your schooling, there are mainly MHT CET, WBJEE and foreign entrance exams in India like SAT, ACT e.t.c. With the help of these exams, you can apply for courses like B Tech.
- Step 4: Graduate Degree get receive: You can get B.Tech degree in Naval Architecture. This course is generally of 3 to 4 years duration.
- Step 5: Get the Job: After B.Tech Naval Architecture, you can apply for jobs based on your degree and skills. Try to get a job and get a job which will help you immensely in learning work in this field because the more you learn from experience, the more you become expert in that field.
- Step 6: Obtain Post Graduate Degree: You can also get a post graduate degree for better opportunities in your job. you in management MBA And one can get post graduate degree like MTech Naval Architecture. The duration of these courses is generally of 2 years.
There are 8 total semesters in B.Tech Naval Architecture course and there are 2 semesters in each year. Here, are some of the most important topics from this course:
- conservation law
- ship geometry
- Ocean Structure
- project planning
- movement variable
- Effects of Wave
- technical information source
- Naval Architecture
- Towing and Mooring
top foreign universities
There are many foreign universities options available for your B.Tech Naval Architecture course. Below are the names of top foreign universities to study B.Tech Naval Architecture course:
- University Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- University of New Orleans, America
- University of South Hampton, UK
- Charlmers University of Technology, Sweden
- The University of British Columbia, Canada
- MIT, America
- Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore
- University of Michigan, US
- Harbin Engineering University, China
- University da Corua, Spain
Top Indian Universities
The top Indian universities for B.Tech Naval Architecture course are as follows:
- All IITs
- Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Chandigarh University
- Voxen University
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- International Maritime Academy
- Christ Knowledge City
- Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering
To pursue BTech Naval Architecture course from top universities abroad, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Although the eligibility criteria may vary from university to university, here are some general conditions:
- The age of the candidate should be at least 17 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% more than the marks in class XII.
- Subject in class XII of the applicant Physics, chemistry And maths Should be
- For Bachelor’s degree course in any university SAT,ACT may also be requested.
- Also with the above requirements you need for abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
Application process for foreign universities
In order to apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000.
You will need the following required documents:
Indian University Application Process
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
There are different types of entrance examinations for getting admission in different colleges, but there are some common examinations which are accepted by most of the colleges or universities, some of them are as follows:
foreign entrance exams
Indian Entrance Exams
- JEE MAINS
- JEE ADVANCED
- WB JEE
- MHT CET
- BIT SAT
The books required for B.Tech Naval Architecture course are as follows:
There are many career options available to Bachelors after B.Tech Naval Architecture course. You can go towards higher education in which MBA And mtech You can continue your journey with such courses. Apart from this, some job areas and top recruiters are given below when it comes to jobs:
top job areas
- Construction & Repair
- Marketing & Sales
- Regulation, Surveying and Overseeing
- Research and Development
- Education and Training
- Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI)
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME)
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- STX Offshore and Shipbuilding
- Imabari Shipbuilding
- Fincantieri SpA
- JSC United Shipbuilding Corporation
- China Shipbuilding Group (CSG)
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
- Mazagon Dock Limited
- Cochin Shipyard Limited
Job Profile and Salary Package
According to Glassdoor.in B.Tech Following are the job profiles and estimated annual salary to be obtained after Naval Architecture course:
|job profile||average salary package|
|port manager||INR 8-10 Lakh|
|Coastal Engineer||INR 15-20 Lakh|
|quality systems engineer||INR 4-6 Lakh|
|ship operator||INR 30-40 Lakh|
|marine surveyor||INR 14-20 Lakh|
|designer||INR 8-10 Lakh|
|production manager||INR 10-14 Lakh|
The duration of B.Tech Naval Architecture course is 4 years with a total of 8 semesters.
To get better job profile and salary package after B.Tech Naval Architecture course, you can either take admission in Indian IIT Universities or else foreign universities can take admission in. Because the degrees obtained from these universities have more value than others.
Yes actually BTech Naval Architecture is a good subject because the salary package you get in this field is more than others and career in this field also gives you opportunity to work at international level.
students own after class twelfth I can apply for this subject course. They can prepare for any entrance exam or can also get admission on the basis of merit.
Hope you liked this blog of ours in the context of BTech Naval Architecture. If you also want to complete BTech Naval Architecture from a foreign university, then today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with our experts. They will also help you in the application process with a proper guidance.