Originated from the field of Business and Management, Bachelor of Business Studies is a course that career in commerce lays the foundation of If you are interested in pursuing a career in commerce, you can choose this course as a business study. According to the university of this course Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) And Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) As there are different names. Here is all the information you should know about BBS course.
|course level||Bachelor of Business Studies|
|admission process||entrance test based|
|growth potential||,business analyst
-Business Development Manager
What is BBS course?
Generally BBS is offered as a 3 year graduation, Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) aims at equipping the learners with the intricacies of business and management along with various functions of business, marketing management, finance, accounting among others to be provided. After pursuing BBS course, students will be exposed to essential management, communication, leadership skills, which are vital for the smooth functioning of a business. Apart from this, you will also get to know about the business as well as the global trading industry and its important aspects which will help you find the best career.
BBS Course Subjects
Although the actual syllabus offered may differ from one university to another, the BBS curriculum includes a detailed study of business studies and management. The essential integral parts of this course are majorly similar, let us have a look at the main topics of BBS syllabus:
Business communication is one of the core subjects in BBS course. This subject mainly aims to familiarize the students with communication concepts, principles, techniques and tools. It introduces students to the in-depth fundamentals of how communication occurs, how it can be improved, and mastery with various techniques.
Financial Accounting and Cost and Management Accounting
Accounting has a fundamental role in any course related to management and business. cost and management accounting Involves budgeting and managing the accounts of an organization.
human resource management
Another important subject covered in BBS course is Human Resource Management. In this subject, what is human resource, how to manage it effectively and how to take a political approach to human resource management in an organization.
Business statistics revolves around the use of statistical tools to enhance the decision-making process of various aspects of an organization. This topic will help in developing an understanding of the strategy and applications of statistical tools to drive business success.
Business economics relates itself to applied economics, which combines economic principles with quantitative methods to assess the functioning of business as well as its diverse aspects including labor, capital, market scenario, etc. Students are also taught how economics applies to real world situations.
Public relations has become important for internal and external communication of any organization. In this, you will come to know how essential element of public relations has become for a business.
bbs course syllabus
The detailed information of BBS Course Syllabus year wise is given below:
bbs first year syllabus
- business communication
- Business Statistics and Applications
- financial accounting
- fundamentals of management
- organizational behavior
- Public Relations and Corporate Image
- information technology for business
- business economics
- Computer Practical DBMS
- Computer Practical Overview of HTML
bbs second year syllabus
- marketing management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- business economics
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- human resource management
- Production and Operations Management
- financial management
- business research
- computer practical
bbs third year syllabus
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Project Management and Entrepreneurship
- elective paper
- Legal Aspects of Indian Business
- business policy and strategy
- project submission
- computer practical
Specialization for BBS Course
BBS course is related to Business and Management, its specialization is given below:
- investment analysis
- portfolio management
- industrial relations
- labor law
- financial markets
- Performance and Compensation Management System
- consumer behavior
- brand management
You Leveraged Finance With the help of this, you can also get education loan according to your course and university to study abroad.
Top Universities Abroad for BBS Course
Below is the list of top universities in the world which are best in business and management and provide better exposure to students from all over the world to explore the field of business and management.
You Uniconnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Top Colleges in India for BBS Course
Here is the list of top universities and colleges offering BBS course in India:
- Shaheed Sukhdev Singh College of Business Studies
- Maharaja Agrasen College, New Delhi
- Indu International University, Una
- Daly College Business School, Indore
- Keshav College, University of Delhi
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi
- Aryabhatta College, New Delhi
- Ramanujan College, New Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Amity International Business School, Noida
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Wilson College, Mumbai
Eligibility for BBS Course
Before applying for BBS course, you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned by your chosen university for admission to this program. This qualification may also vary according to the course and university. Below are listed the general qualifications sought by the universities:
- To take admission in BBS course, students must have secured at least 50%-60% marks in 12th.
- For admission in Bachelor of Business Studies in University in India, you must IPU , may need to qualify entrance exams like DU JAAT, BHU UET, NPAT. Some colleges also offer direct admission on the basis of merit list.
- If you wish to study Bachelor degree in Business Studies abroad, you must IELTS, TOEFL, PTEetc. and some universities SAT Can also ask for scores.
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the right university according to your profile and the course of your choice.
To take admission in any course, you must know its admission process. To do BBS course in India and abroad one has to follow the step by step procedure given below.
- Phase 1: First of all the applicant has to complete 12 years of basic education and can do 12th from any stream.
- Phase 2: To take admission in BBS course, you have to first apply for the entrance exam. Some universities also give admission directly on the basis of 12th marks.
- step 3: You have to give the exam based on your mode of exam online or offline.
- step 4: Students will be assessed on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam. A merit list will be issued for the shortlisted students.
- Step 5: The shortlisted students are called for counseling by the university after which the admission of the students is ensured.
Application Process for BBS Course Abroad
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of.
- After contact with experts they will start your application process of multiple universities through common dashboard platform.
- The next step is to have all your documents like S.O.P., Dissertation, Certificates and Lor and required test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, act etc. is to collect and organize.
- If you haven’t done your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE etc. which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live Can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Housing, student visa And start the scholarship/student loan application process.
- Now it’s time to wait for your offer letter which may take around 4-6 weeks or more. The last step in your application process is to accept the offer letter and pay the required semester fee.
To take admission in BBS course it is necessary to have the following documents:
entrance exam to apply in india
To take admission in BBS course you have to clear any of the below mentioned entrance exams:
- IPU CET
- BHU UET
Career after BBS course
After BBS course, students can search for jobs in different fields of business and management, which are mentioned below:
- project management
- industrial houses
- financial organization
Job Profile & Salary
After completing the BBS course, students can explore an incredible number of career opportunities in the business and management sector. Some of the popular job profiles after BBS course and their salaries as per glassdoor.in are given below.
|business consultant||₹10.63-15 lakh|
|human resource manager||₹8.76-10 lakh|
|information systems manager||₹28.12-30 lakh|
|production manager||₹9. 61-10 lakhs|
|marketing manager||₹9.43-10 lakh|
|management accountant||₹4.07-7 lakh|
|financial manager||₹11.36-15 lakh|
|business development manager||₹ 7-10 lakh|
BBS course is a 3 year Bachelor degree course.
After studying BBS, students can find jobs in various fields like Marketing, Finance, Project Management, Accounting, Academics.
Top universities in the world offering BBS are University of Derby, University of Hertfordshire, University of Tasmania, CQU University Australia, Trent University etc.
Hope you have liked our blog how to do BBS course. If you also want to study BBS course abroad, then Leverage Edu Book a 30 minute free session with Dr. by calling 1800 57 2000 on the given number. Our experts will provide you proper guidance.