What is Bluetooth in Hindi?In today’s time almost everyone knows that what is bluetoothbecause Bluetooth can be used for mobile and computer is widely used in between two mobile devices using bluetooth data can be transferred.
any electronic network device Make sure that Bluetooth is present in all audio devices, mobiles, MP3 players, laptops, desktops. Using Bluetooth, two or more devices can make a wireless connection and exchange data.
Bluetooth is an important part of our life today, so we thought why not provide you complete information about Bluetooth technology. In this article you will get to know that Bluetooth what Is, Bluetooth Of the beginning When Hui, Bluetooth Of all Edition, Bluetooth How Work does Is, Bluetooth how many type Of would have been Huh, Bluetooth Of Use, Bluetooth Of Advantages And Harm what Huh,
If you want to get complete information about Bluetooth, then you have to read this article till the end. So without wasting any time let’s start and find out Bluetooth what happens And This How Work does Is,
What is Bluetooth
bluetooth one wireless It is a technology by which two or more electronic devices can be connected together to exchange data. With the help of Bluetooth, computers, smartphones, headphones, printer, Speaker For example, many electronic devices can be connected together.
In Bluetooth technology, devices are connected together with the help of radio waves. Through this technology, data is transferred in a distance of 10 to 50 meters. Up to 7 devices can be connected via Bluetooth.
Simply put, Bluetooth is a wireless radio technology that allows different devices to be connected wirelessly.
History of Bluetooth
Bluetooth was originally invented in 1994 by Dr. Jaap Haartsen who was working on the Ericsson system at that time.
In 1998, the world’s 6 largest technology companies Nokia, Toshiba, Sony Ericsson, IBM, Intel and Ericsson formed the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) for the use of Bluetooth. The first consumer Bluetooth was a hands-free mobile headset launched in 1999.
The Bluetooth 1.0 specification was also officially launched in 1999, due to which Bluetooth dongles, chipsets, wireless PC cards, mobile phones were released before 2000. The first bluetooth mobile phone was the Sony Ericsson T36.
After this, in a few years, Bluetooth-less devices started coming in the market, and today mobiles, computers, headphones, printers, mouse Like Bluetooth technology is used in all devices.
Why the name bluetooth
There is also an interesting story behind giving this technology the name Bluetooth. Harald Bluetooth was the king of Denmark in the late 90s, who managed to unite Namark and parts of Norway into a single state.
Intel company engineer Jim Kardach read about King Harald Bluetooth from a book called The Longship and suggested the name Bluetooth to SIG. After which this technology was named Bluetooh. The word became so popular that it never needed to be changed again.
Versions of Bluetooth (Bluetooth All Version List)
With the development in technology, the speed of data transfer also improved in Bluetooth. Talking about Bluetooth versions, v1.2, v2.0, v2.1, v3.0, v4.0, v4.1 and v5.0 are the main ones.
Bluetooth v1.2 – This version of Bluetooth came in the market in 1999, its speed is 700 Kilobits per second (Kbps).
Bluetooth v2.0 – This version of Bluetooth came in the market in 2004, its speed is 3 megabits per second (Mbps).
Bluetooth v3.0 – This version of Bluetooth came in the market in 2008, its speed is 24 megabits per second (Mbps).
Bluetooth v4.0 – This version of Bluetooth came in the market in 2010, its speed is 25 megabits per second (Mbps).
Bluetooth v4.1 – This version of Bluetooth came in the market in 2013, its speed is 25 megabits per second (Mbps).
Bluetooth v5.0 – This version of Bluetooth came in the market in 2016, its speed is 48 megabits per second (Mbps).
How Does Bluetooth Work?
Bluetooth receives data in the form of radio waves. Any device that has Bluetooth installed has a card called a Bluetooth adapter. It is a main component of Bluetooth, whose job is to receive and send data.
There is a range of Bluetooth adapter within which it can send and receive data. Whenever we turn on Bluetooth, the adapter detects the Bluetooth enabled device in that range and shows it on your screen. We can select the device in which we want to send or receive data.
When two devices try to connect with each other via Bluetooth, both the devices search the same frequency among themselves so that data can be sent or received. When both the devices get the same frequency, then the devices can easily exchange data by connecting among themselves.
Types of Bluetooth Technology
There are many types of Bluetooth technology which are as follows –
#1 – Bluetooth Keyboard
The Bluetooth keyboard can be connected to a computer or laptop without any wires. You can also connect Bluetooth Keyboard to your smartphone.
#2 – Bluetooth GPS Device
GPS Bluetooth technology is also used in the device, this device is controlled by Voice. When you speak any address in the device, then the direction there comes on the screen in front of you.
#3 – Bluetooth Headset
Bluetooth Headset is commonly used in Smartphones. Through Bluetooth Headset, you can receive calls, listen to music without touching the smartphone.
4 – Bluetooth in Car
The in-car Bluetooth connects your smartphone to the car’s sound system. With this technology in the car, you can make and pick up calls without touching the mobile. it absolutely Wifi acts like.
5 – Bluetooth Printer
With the help of bluetooth printer, you can take printout of files like images, text documents from your computer without using cable.
What is the technical specification of Bluetooth
Bluetooth The technical instructions are as follows.
|technical specifications||Feature Supported|
|RF Frequency (GHz)||2.4GHz|
|Transmit Power (mW)||100 mW (Max.) 1mW (Min.)|
|Data Transfer Rate (Mbps)||About 1Mbps|
|Distance (Meter)||100 Meter (Max.)|
|RF Bandwidth||220 KHz – 1 MHz|
|Modulation Type||Gaussian FSK (GFSK)|
|Number of RF carriers||79 (Max.) 23 (Min.)|
|Hopping Rate||1600 Hops Per Second|
Features of Bluetooth
Following are the main features of Bluetooth –
- Wireless connection can be made quite easily through Bluetooth.
- Can transfer data within a radius of 10 to 50 meters via Bluetooth.
- The data transfer speed of Bluetooth also varies in different versions. The data transfer speed in Bluetooth V5.0 is up to 48 Mbps (Megabit). (1 Megabit = 0.125 Megabyte).
- Bluetooth operates on a radio frequency, so that it can work even across a wall.
- FHSS technology is used in Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth uses very little power.
Uses of Bluetooth
In today’s time Bluetooth is used in many devices, so let’s know what are the uses of Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth is used to transfer data between two devices.
- Using Bluetooth Air Phone / Headphones, you can listen to music by connecting your device wirelessly.
- With the use of Bluetooth in vehicles, the driver can receive calls without touching the mobile. And also can lock the car in a secure way.
- wireless mouse and keyboard It has Bluetooth, with the help of which the user can connect the mouse and keyboard to the computer.
- With the help of bluetooth printer, you can take printout from computer without wire.
Similarly, different devices have Bluetooth so that we can connect the device wirelessly.
Advantages of Bluetooth
There are many benefits of Bluetooth which we have told you below –
- With the help of Bluetooth, you can easily transfer data between two devices.
- Using Bluetooth is very easy and simple. We can connect the device to Bluetooth by turning on the Bluetooth icon built in the mobile or smart device.
- Bluetooth is inbuilt in any smart device.
- Connecting the device to Bluetooth does not require a wire.
- Bluetooth can be used on many devices such as headphones, smartphones, laptops, dongledesktop, mouse, keyboard, printer etc.
- FHSS is used in Bluetooth technology, so data communication is secure in it.
- Bluetooth consumes less power.
- Bluetooth is available at very low prices, any user can buy it.
Disadvantage of Bluetooth
While Bluetooth has many advantages, on the other hand it also has some disadvantages. Let us also know about the disadvantages of Bluetooth –
- bluetooth has too short range Wi-Fi Compared to.
- The data transfer rate in Bluetooth is very slow.
- Even if Bluetooth is on, the device’s battery is used. That’s why it is advised that Bluetooth should not be kept on without use.
- It is advised not to use Bluetooth for personal data transfer, because it works on the radio frequency, so there can be a risk of security.
read these also
Frequently asked questions about Bluetooth
Bluetooth is a wireless technology by which two devices can be connected together to exchange data.
Bluetooth was invented in 1994 by Dr. Jaap Haartsen did it.
The range of Bluetooth ranges from 10 meters to 50 meters.
The speed of different versions of Bluetooth is also different. The speed of Bluetooth v 5.0 is 48 megabits per second (Mbps).
The name Bluetooth was named after Harald Bluetooth, who was the king of Denmark, who united the Danish and Norwegian forces.
You have learned: What is Bluetooth in Hindi
In this article we told you that What is Bluetooth in Hindi, How it works, Types of Bluetooth, History, Features, Uses, Advantages, Disadvantages All the information has been given to you in this article. Whenever we go to buy an electronic device in the market, most of our efforts remain that buy only the device with Bluetooth. Be it a printer, a headphone or a car. Bluetooth has become an important part of our life.
So friends, this is all in this article, hope you must have liked this article written by us. Do share this article with your friends on social media too.