Current Account Kya Hai In Hindi: current account or current account one such bank account About which few people have the right information, so people keep searching on the internet that What is current account, what are the types of current account, how to open current account, what are the advantages and disadvantages of current account.
If you also do not have enough information about current account, then read this article completely, through this article we are going to provide you all the important information related to current account. Which will help you to open current account.
So let’s come straight without delay to know more on our article Current account what Would is in hindi Expansion From,
What is Current Account (Current Account in Hindi)
Current Account which is called Current Account in Hindi, it is Bank There is an account opened by a bank whose main purpose is to transact money continuously. Most companies, institutions and businessmen open current accounts, which have to do frequent transactions.
in current account savings account Like interest is not available, but in this, even if you transact 1000 times in a day, the bank does not take extra amount from you. Most of the banks in India open a current account by depositing a minimum of 10 thousand rupees. On opening a current account, the account holder Cheque Book, Debit Card And Credit CardFacilities like overdraft are available.
Types of Current Account in Hindi
Banks mainly offer four types of current accounts.
1 – Premium Current Account
This type of current account provides various types of special facilities to the account holders. This current account is suitable for those who transact at a high level.
2 – Standard Current Account
This is one of the most important type of bank account in which you have to maintain a minimum average amount every month. In addition to this, the account can be availed with Net Banking, SMS Banking, Check Book, Debit Card, Overdraft facility as well as no-cost NEFT And RTGS Standard facilities like transactional service are available.
3 – Packaged Current Account
A packaged current account is one of those types of current accounts, which lie between a premium account and a standard current account. This current account provides additional facilities like travel insurance, accident insurance.
4 – Foreign Currency Account
This type of current account is opened for those people who have to deal in foreign currency regularly.
How to open Current Account (How to open Current Account in Hindi)
- To open a current account, first of all, go to the nearest bank of your choice with the necessary documents and take the current account opening form.
- Fill the form carefully and submit it to the bank along with the photocopies of your documents.
- After this wait for 3 days, now the bank verifies your documents.
- If your documents are approved then your current account will be opened.
- Then you deposit the amount set by the bank, the bank provides you the documents like check book, ATM card etc.
Documents required for opening current account
You need the following documents to open a current account.
- pan card
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof (bill for electricity, water, gas etc.)
- Passport size photo.
Advantages of Current Account
There are many benefits of opening a current account for the customers.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can do tax transactions in a day through a current account.
- Banks provide facility like overdraft in current account.
- Current account provides facilities like net banking, SMS banking, mobile banking.
- Through current account, you can transact money through any ATM or bank branch in the country.
- Current account allows all types of business transactions.
- In the current account, the bank provides bank statements to the account holders as per their demand.
Disadvantage of Current Account in Hindi
Current account also has some drawbacks which are negligible in comparison to its advantages.
- No interest is available in the current account.
- Not all services of current account are free, there are some paid ones for which banks charge more.
- There is a limit to free check book and free demand draft.
- To open a current account, more money has to be deposited.
- current account Account maintenance charges are also high.
difference between savings account and current account
|Services||saving account||current account|
|Explanation||It is called savings account or savings account.||It is called current account or current account.|
|Interest||Interest is paid on the deposit amount||No interest is paid in this.|
|transactions||There is a limited number of daily/monthly transactions.||There is no daily transaction limit in the current account.|
|Use||For emergency and needy transactions||for regular business transactions|
|balance||A low minimum amount is required.||Must have higher minimum amount.|
|best for whom||For Individuals, Salaried Professionals, Senior Citizens etc.||For businessmen, firms, companies, trusts or associations|
|to withdraw money range||You can withdraw less money.||There is no limit to withdraw Rs.|
FAQ: Common questions related to current account
Any person who has to transact on a daily basis can open a current account. Most of the companies, business, firms or organizations open the current account.
It takes a minimum of 10 thousand rupees to open a current account. But for some banks this amount may vary.
It takes 3 working days to open the current account.
The minimum balance has to be kept in the current account of Rs 5000, but this amount also varies in different banks, so you should check by visiting the official website of the banks.
All banks have different rules, on the basis of which you have to keep money in the current account.
read these also
Conclusion: What is Current Account in Hindi
If you run a business and want to open a current account for your business, then for this you should have complete knowledge about current account. We have tried in this article to provide you complete information about Current Account. But our convenience is also that before opening a current account, you should get complete information about the current account from the bank.
Hope you like this article written by us Current Account Kya Hai In hindi Must have liked it. Share this article to other people also through social media.