Do you also want to do Diploma course in Australia? Australia is home to several globally renowned universities. Australia offers a wide range of Diploma courses for students to choose from. The mesmerizing land of kangaroos attracts a large number of international students every year for its specialized full time as well as short term courses as well as affordable costs of study and living. study from australia By doing this, you will get exposure to immense academic, research and business options at an international level. If you are considering to do a short term course in an Australian University then you have definitely come to the right blog. This blog lists some of the top diploma courses available in Australia, read till the end to know about these to try.
What is Diploma course in Australia?
A Diploma course in Australia is a great course to expand your knowledge and specialization in a field. Diploma courses can prove to be a good alternative to a full master’s degree course. Australia has major universities that offer a good range of diplomas in a wide variety of subjects and areas. If you already have a degree available but are looking to expand your knowledge and specialization in a particular subject, an Australia Diploma may be an excellent option for you.
Why do Diploma Course in Australia?
Given below are some of the major reasons why to do Diploma course in Australia-
- If you too want to get admission for diploma course in leading universities of such a country, then Australia is the study destination for you.
- Australian academic institutions are internationally recognized, with many ranked among the world’s top universities according to QS and The World University Rankings.
- Universities in Australia offer career-focused diploma and certificate courses that aim to nurture students’ interests and equip them with the skills and knowledge they need to thrive in their field of study.
- Academic institutions in Australia have been at the forefront of global research and education and there is a lot of scope for you in terms of research opportunities.
Best Diploma Courses in Australia
Some of the best Diploma courses in Australia are as follows:
|Diploma in Law||Graduate Diploma in Land Surveying||Diploma in Exercise and Sport Science|
|Diploma in Endogenous Policy Development||Graduate Diploma in Professional Psychology||Diploma in Science|
|Diploma in Emergency and Disaster Management||Diploma in Counseling||Diploma in Psychology|
|Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy||Diploma in Engineering||Diploma in Arts|
|Diploma in Biostatistics||Diploma in Marine and Antarctic Science||Graduate Diploma in Aviation Medicine|
|Diploma in the Digital Enterprise||Diploma in Australian Law||Diploma in Business (Commerce)|
|Diploma in Legal Practice||Diploma in Business Administration||Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science|
|Diploma in Journalism||Diploma in Network Engineering||Graduate Diploma in Mental Health|
|Diploma in Health Research||Diploma in Data Science||Graduate Diploma in Environmental Planning|
Diploma in Network Engineering
A Diploma in Network Engineering introduces the students to the basic knowledge of this specialization. Prepares them for entry level network engineering jobs. You will learn about the intricacies of designing and operating network systems that play an important role in various industrial and government association frameworks. By studying this Diploma course in Australia, you will be introduced to the fundamental knowledge of systems designing including information systems and their usage.
Top Universities for Network Engineering Diploma in Australia are:
Diploma in Journalism
A Diploma in Journalism explores the essentials of news media, be it print media, digital media or broadcast media. Students are equipped with the skills to produce journalistic writing as well as recording, editing and producing. By pursuing a Diploma course in Journalism and Media in Australia, you can also explore training opportunities on some of the global news channels while learning from international faculty.
Top Universities for Journalism Diploma in Australia are:
- University of Technology, Sydney
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- McLeah College
Diploma in Mental Health
Mental health is emerging as an intriguing area of study in psychology and studying a diploma in this area will expose you to key aspects of mental and psychological well-being and the key methods used to help people with mental disorders. can be done for Vikar disease.
Top Universities for Mental Health Diploma in Australia are:
Diploma in Australian Law
If you are interested in studying Law in Australia, then this Diploma program is suitable for you. It enables students with basic and foundational knowledge to learn about Australian lodges and frameworks and fulfill the prerequisites to practice law in Australia.
Offered by many law schools and universities in Australia. This covers the study of the Australian Legal Framework, followed by the Center Law Unit and the Law Elective Units.
Top Universities for Low Diploma in Australia are:
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma courses in Australia are majorly experience-based and career-focused as they help the students to explore the global business arena, its prevalent problems, patterns and difficulties. You will get to know about the basics of Management and Administration, Financial Management, Global Business, Organizational Behavior etc. The curriculum of this course includes business studies and seminars and discussions with business pioneers.
Top Universities for Diploma in Business Administration in Australia are:
Top Universities for Diploma Courses in Australia
Given below are the names of the top universities in Australia for doing Diploma courses-
To pursue any diploma course from top universities abroad, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Though the eligibility criteria may differ from one university to another, here are some general conditions-
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% marks in 12th.
- Subject in class XII of the applicant Physics, chemistry, maths And Biology Should be
- For any Diploma course in any University SAT,act can also be demanded.
- Along with the above requirements you need to go abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
Application process for foreign university
To apply the candidate will have to complete the process given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you would like to apply through our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of.
- The next step is to have all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and Lor and required test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, act etc. is to collect and organize.
- If you haven’t done your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, then you can take our Leverage Live Can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Housing, student visa And start the scholarship/student loan application process.
- Now it’s time to wait for your offer letter which may take around 4-6 weeks or more. The last step in your application process is to accept the offer letter and pay the required semester fee.
For information and assistance with the application process Leverage Edu Contact Experts at 1800 572 000
Indian university application process
The application process by Indian universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering in the University website, you will get a user name and password.
- Then after sign in to the website select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of marks in the entrance test and a list will be issued.
You will need the following essential documents-
To get student visa also our Leverage Edu The experts will help you in every possible way.
cost of living in australia
The cost of living in Australia depends on the lifestyle of the students, below are the common cost of living-
|types of expenses||Cost of living on campus (AUD)||Rental cost of living (AUD)|
|Rent||1,851-2,777 (₹1-1.50 Lakh)||462-1,759 (₹25,000-95,000)|
|to eat and drink||400-500 (₹21,600-27,000)||333-611 (₹18,000-33,000)|
|other||700-820 (₹37,800-44,280)||151-222 (₹8,200-12,000)|
Some of the major scholarships offered for Diploma courses in Australia are as follows:
- HEST 2023- Higher Education Scholarship Test For Indian Students
- Race To Zero Youth Fellowship
- RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2022
- Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology – AIBT Scholarships In Australia 2022
- Federation University Australia Staff Scholarship TAFE, 2023
- RMIT Study Support Scholarships In Australia, 2022
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship, 2023
- Seekvisa Scholarship 2022
- NATA Business Scholarship, 2022
- RMIT Accommodation Scholarship 2022
- Endeavor Vocational Education And Training (VET) Scholarships
- UNSW Pathways Scholarships 2022
- Bedford College Diploma Scholarships, 2019
- William Blue Scholarships
- Real Response Travel Scholarship
Career Scope after Diploma Course in Australia
Do you need any advice to aid you in your endeavour? After your Diploma course in Australia, you can do some of the things listed below.
- Continue Your Education: To enhance and improve your prospects in the society, you can choose to further your education and pursue a better degree.
- continue to live: At work or on vacation, you can extend your stay. There are many visas that you can apply for.
It takes 25-30 days to process an Australia study visa.
The tuition fee for Diploma courses in Australia ranges between $4,000 (INR 3.2 Lakh) to $8,000 (INR 6.5 Lakh).
The duration of Diploma courses in Australia is between 1 to 2 years.
Hope you have liked our blog on Diploma Courses in Australia. If you also want to study diploma courses in Australia from any foreign university, then today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30-minute session with the experts at They will also help you with the application process with a proper guidance.