Today, in this era of advertising and marketing, in any industry, a certain product or service has raised the pinnacle of success. However, the quality and quality of the product or service has an equal role in their success. But the printed pictures of those products also leave a different impression in the hearts of people, whether it is a magazine cover or a roadside poster. Diploma in Printing Technology will help you develop good analytical skills, accuracy and a sharp mindset. Due to the advancement of technology, Diploma in Printing Technology course has a lot of career prospects. This course is completely based on the processes of Printing Technology. This blog has been told about Diploma Printing Technology course, read till the end to get complete information about this course.
|course name||Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
|Examination Type||yearly/semester wise|
|Average Tuition Fee in India||Approx INR 15-60 thousand|
|Qualification||60% in 10th class|
|Admission Process||Merit Based / Entrance Based|
|indian college||-Government Institute of Printing Technology, Mumbai, Northern Regional Institute of Printing Technology, Prayagraj, Arsan Jenson Polytechnic College, Meenachipuram etc.|
|top foreign universities||,Wilmington University, US
,Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, USA
,Western Michigan University, USA e.t.c.
|job profile||Supervisor, Technical Officer, Production Manager etc.|
|top recruiters||-National Council of Educational Research
-State Textbook Corporation
-The Indian Express etc.
What is Diploma Printing Technology?
Duration of Diploma Printing Technology course is 3 years. This course will introduce you to the operation of the printing press, how it is designed, and Engineering It helps to know about the process of development through With the help of this program you will learn all the basic processes of pre-press process and post press process as well as printing techniques. After doing this course, you can work in all those small and big places where printing related work is done such as Printing Press, Commercial Printing Press, Package Printing Press and Government Printing Press etc.
Why choose Diploma Printing Technology?
Some of the main reasons why you should choose Diploma Printing Technology course are given below-
- If you are also keen in research and development of new technology, then this course is made for you.
- You can choose this course if you have a creative, offbeat mindset to foster innovations.
- If you want to work on advanced machines and software in the industry.
- After doing this course, you will be able to express your ideas in front of people through pictures.
- even though this artifical Intelligence You may have increased your dominance in the recent past but you have no dearth of options in this field.
The key skills that are required for Diploma Printing Technology are as follows:
- graphic designing
- communication skills
- desktop publishing work
- image reproduction techniques
- Printing Material Science and Quality Testing
- Printing Processes and its Machinery Operation
- Specialty and Security Printing
- post printing finishing work
- Printing Quality Control
- project handling
Step by Step Guide to Diploma Printing Technology
Step by step guide for Diploma in Printing Technology is given below. With the help of which you can prepare your-
- step 1: you in printing technology diploma course Complete your 10th class with 55% marks. You can apply for this course after 10th.
- Step 2: You can apply for this course after completing your 12th standard by choosing the stream of Mathematics in class 11th.
- Step 3: By choosing any institute offering Diploma Printing Technology course, you can get admission in it. There are many institutes that offer diploma in sound engineering.
- Step 4: You can easily get a job after the completion of your diploma course.
The syllabus taught in Diploma Printing Technology is given below-
- Face the World Skills 1
- english communication 1
- Sports & Yoga
- Applied Mathematics 1
- Basic Engineering Graphics
- Introduction to Printing Process
- desktop publishing
- workshop project
- face the world skill 2
- Basic Sciences
- Introduction to Computer
- graphic design
- image reproduction technology
top foreign universities
Diploma Printing Technology courses are offered by many reputed universities abroad. The names of some of the prominent universities are given below-
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada
- Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Wilmington University, US
- Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, USA
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Rochester Institute of Technology, America
- University of North Carolina, US
- Leipzig University of Applied Science, Germany
- Stuttgart Media University, Germany
- Degendorf Institute of Technology, Germany
- hamburg university of applied science
- Munich University, Germany
Top Indian Universities
Following are the top Indian Universities for Diploma Printing Technology-
- Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
- RC Technical Institute, Ahmedabad
- Maharashtra Institute of Printing Technology, Pune
- Government Institute of Printing Technology, Mumbai
- Northern Regional Institute of Printing Technology, Prayagraj
- Arsan Jenson Polytechnic College, Meenachipuram
- Maharashtra Mudran Parishad Institute of Printing Technology, Navi Mumbai
- Motichand Langde Bharatesh Polytechnic, Belgaum
- Sivakasi Institute of Printing Technology, Anaikoottam
- Siga Polytechnic College
To pursue a diploma course in printing technology from top universities abroad, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Though the eligibility criteria may vary from one university to another, here are some general conditions-
- If you want to take admission on the basis of 10th class, you should have at least 55% marks in 10th class.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% more than the marks in class XII.
- Some universities conduct entrance exam for admission in the course of Diploma course in Printing Technology, only after that you can be eligible for these courses.
- for any course in any university SAT,ACT may also be requested.
- Also with the above requirements you need for abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
To apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000.
Indian University Application Process
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
You will need the following required documents-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
There are different types of entrance examinations for getting admission in different colleges, but there are some common examinations which are accepted by most of the colleges or universities, some of them are as follows:
foreign entrance exams
Indian Entrance Exams
- Odisha DET
- AP POLYCET
- Assam PAT
- HP PAT
- Delhi CET
Given below are some essential books for Diploma in Printing Technology-
|essential books||author name||buy from here|
|A Guide to Graphic Print Production||Peter Lundberg, Robert Ryberg||buy from here|
|Fundamentals of Inkjet Printing||Stephen de Hoth||buy from here|
|Mastering Digital Printing||Harald Johnson||buy from here|
|Pocket Pal: A Graphic Arts Production Handbook||frank ramano||buy from here|
|print broker blueprint||bret adams||buy from here|
After getting a diploma in Printing Technology, one can work in many top industries. Some of the top industries and top recruiters are listed below-
- Newspaper Printing Press
- commercial printing press
- package printing press
- Government Printing Press
- Security Printing Press
- publishing house
- advertising agencies
- packaging industry
- digital printing companies
- National Council of Educational Research
- State Textbook Corporation
- Shreeji Printers
- Indian Express
- National Book Trust
- Daily newspaper
- Sun Branding Solutions
- Flexo Image Graphics
- Macmilion Publishers India Private Limited
- Integrated Plastics Packaging
Job Profile and Salary Package
According to Glassdoor.in, the job profile and estimated annual salary after doing Diploma Printing Technology course can be as follows-
|job profile||Average Salary Package (INR)|
|technical officer||3-5 lakhs|
|production manager||4-6 lakhs|
|marketing executive||3.5-5.5 lakhs|
|printing technician||2-5 lakhs|
|graphic designer||3.5-4.5 lakh|
Duration of Diploma Printing Technology course is 3 years.
You can get admission in Diploma Printing Technology course after your 10th class on the basis of entrance exam or merit. If you have completed class 12th then you can directly take admission in second year.
Top Indian Institutes for Diploma Printing Technology Course are Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Singhania University, RC Technical Institute, Maharashtra Institute of Printing Technology,
Government Institute of Printing Technology etc.
After Diploma Printing Technology course, one can get jobs as Supervisor, Technical Officer, Production Manager, Marketing Executive.
Hope you liked this blog of ours regarding Diploma in Printing Technology. If you also want to study Diploma Printing Technology from a foreign university, then today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with our experts. They will also help you in the application process with a proper guidance.