What is Fax Machine in Hindi: Do you know What is Fax, How to Fax, What is Fax Machine, How Fax Machine Works, Features of Fax Machine and Advantages and Disadvantages of Fax Machine. If you fax and computer don’t know about fax machine and you can read about them Internet But if you are searching then read this article till the end. In this, we have tried our best to provide you complete information about the fax machine.
Fax is one of the best inventions in the world of communication, through which any person can send documents electronically from one place to another in an instant. But in this age of increasing technology, the use of fax is limited, so many young people Fax what happens There is no information about the.
Fax is a technology by which you can send your documents to any corner of the world or you can order documents from anywhere. This work gets done with very little time and very little money. Stay tuned till the end of the article to get complete information about Fax.
Let’s start know more about this article fax what is in hindi Expansion From,
What is Fax
Fax is a technology that Phone Using Line, one can send documents from one place to another in a very short time. Fax is a scanned copy of printed text and pictures on a paper. Fax is sent from one place to another by telephone line. Fax is also called Telefax.
What is the full form of Fax (Fax Full Form in Hindi)
The full form of Fax is “short for facsimile”. Which is called “small medium for replication” in Hindi.
What is the meaning of Fax (Fax Meaning in Hindi)
Fax is the sending of copies of electronically scanned documents from one place to another via telephone line.
What is Fax Number (What is Fax Number in Hindi)
A fax number is like a phone number, which is used to contact a fax machine. A fax number is exactly the same as a phone number.
What is Fax Machine
a fax machine hardware A device by which you can send or receive documents from one place to another through a telephone line, or a machine through which faxes are made is called a fax machine.
In a fax machine, the document is placed on one side of the machine, and then the fax number is entered. After this the print copy of the document goes out in the fax machine on the other hand, hence it is also called Far away Xerox.
Just as you need a mobile device to make calls, in the same way you need a fax machine to fax.
who invented the fax machine
The fax machine was invented by Alexander Bain in 1843. The telephone was invented 11 years after the fax was invented. Fax machine is still used today but due to increasing technology, the use of fax machine has declined and today this machine is almost on the verge of extinction.
how fax machine works
Now know how the fax machine works –
To send a fax through a fax machine, first you have to connect the fax machine to the telephone line, and put the document in this device that you want to send. Along with the document, you also have to enter the fax number of the person to whom you want to fax the document.
When the document is inserted inside the machine, it is scanned by a light and after scanning an electronic image of the document is formed. This electronic image is then transmitted via the telephone line to the fax machine whose number was entered in it.
This electronic image is sent to the fax after reaching its destination. printer It is printed on a plain paper with the help of In this way documents are sent from one place to another through fax machine.
Uses of Fax Machine
Fax machine is used to establish communication. Documents can be easily sent and received through fax machines. Fax machines are used in most government offices to send documents from one office to another.
Apart from this, fax machines can also be used as photocopiers, as some fax machines also have the option of printing documents.
Features of Fax Machine
Some of the salient features of fax machines are as follows –
- Fax machines use telephone lines to send documents from one place to another.
- Documents can be sent from one place to another in a very short time through a fax machine.
- Some fax machines also have the option of print, through which the faxed document can be printed without a printer.
- Fax machines are not portable as a landline is required to use them and their size is also large.
- Fax number is required for faxing through fax machine.
Advantages of Fax Machine
Following are some of the major advantages of a fax machine –
- E-mail It takes time to send large files through fax, but even the largest files can be sent through fax in a few seconds.
- The fax machine is very easy to set up, no special training is required for its installation.
- fax machines fully malware And virus are free, which makes fax communication more secure.
- It is quite easy to send and receive documents through a fax machine.
- Unlike computers and email, fax machines are much less likely to be hacked.
- It is cheaper to communicate via fax machine.
Disadvantage of Fax Machine
Some of the disadvantages of fax machines are as follows –
- Telephone line is necessary for the operation of the fax machine. If the telephone lines go down, there may be problems in the operation of the fax machines.
- Fax machines are not multitasking, they cannot send and receive faxes at the same time.
- Due to the size of the fax machine and the telephone line, they are not portable.
- The quality of the documents sent by fax decreases.
- Fax machines require paper, ink, toner and others, these equipment can run out at any time, for this the user has to take special care of the maintenance of the fax machines.
- Like other machines, the fax machine also gets damaged after some time.
How to Fax
To fax through fax machine, follow the procedure given below.
- First of all configure your fax machine and after that connect the machine to the landline.
- After connecting the machine to the landline, keep the document in the machine. Note that the side on which the details of the document are placed should be kept on the bottom side of the machine.
- After this, enter the fax number to which you want to send the document, along with you also have to enter the area code.
- After entering the fax number and area code, click on the send button. After this you will receive a message that tells you that your fax has been sent.
In this way you can fax through fax machine.
FAQ: What is Fax Machine
Fax is a technology in which documents can be sent electronically from one place to another using a telephone line.
The full form of Fax is short for facsimile.
Fax was invented by Alexander Bain in 1843.
A fax number is a number by which two fax machines can communicate with each other.
A fax machine is a device by which documents are sent from one place to another through a telephone line.
read these also
Conclusion: What is a fax machine in Hindi
We sincerely hope that after reading this article, many doubts related to Fax will have been cleared in your mind. We always try to give you the right information in detail on every topic, we have done the same effort in this article as well.
Hope you like this article written by us Fax Kya Hai In Hindi Must have liked it, if you have any questions or suggestions related to this article, then you can tell us in the comment box. And in the end I would request you to share this article on social media and reach as many people as possible.