What is Google Drive in Hindi: Google Today people all over the world take advantage of the free services. But still there are some such services of Google which people know about but they do not know its proper use, one of them is Google Drive.
Google Drive is such a service of Google in which the user data It is a cloud based storage. Any file that the user stores in Google Drive is stored by Google. Server are stored in. if you have a Gmail ID If you have your smartphone or computer I can use google drive.
if you want to know Google Drive what is, Google Drive Of Properties, Google Drive how to use, And all the other information related to Google Drive, then definitely read this article till the end. Because in this article we are going to give you all the information related to Google Drive.
So let’s start without wasting time to know more about this article what is google drive in hindi in detail.
What is Google Drive
Google Drive Google Company has a Cloud Storage Service ie Cloud Backup facility, in which the user can store any type of his file. This is a free service of Google, which was launched by Google on 24 April 2012. In today’s time, more than 1 billion users are using Google Drive.
You get 15 GB of storage in Google Drive, where you can store any type of file like text, image, audio, video etc. And you can download these files if needed.
Along with this, you are also given access to the free application suite in Google Drive, through which you can do many types of tasks, such as Document, Sheet, Slide, Form, Site, Google MapDrawing etc.
But remember one thing that you will need a Google account to use Google Drive, so you must first create your Gmail ID. After creating a Gmail ID, you can use Google Drive on any device.
Overall, Google Drive provides its users with an online storage to store their files, and users can reduce the load on their storage device by storing their files in Google Drive.
Features of Google Drive
There are more than one feature available in Google Drive, but here we will know about some special features of Google Drive.
- Through Google Drive, you can store any type of file like photos, audios, videos etc.
- Files stored in Google Drive are secure, every file stored here is encrypted by SSL. And the security of Google is very high level.
- Even if your mobile or computer gets damaged or lost somewhere, your files stored in Google Drive remain safe.
- In Google Drive, you get 15 GB of free space, which is a lot for a normal user.
- You can also use Google Drive offline.
- Google Drive has some inbuilt apps, such as Google Docs, Google Sheetsslide, Google Forms e.t.c. All these make your work easier.
- If you want, you can share the file stored in Google Drive with other people, you can invite them to comment, edit the selected file.
- You can access Google Drive on any device using your Google Account username and password.
- You can use Google Drive absolutely free.
- You can create a new folder on Google Drive and upload any image, file, document, video etc.
Google Drive Storage Plan
If you need more than 15GB storage then you can buy paid plan of Google Drive, some paid plans of Google Drive are as follows –
|Price||130 RS/ Month and 1300RS/Year||210Rs/month and 2100RS/Year||650RS/Month and 6500RD/Year|
How to use Google Drive
To use Google Drive, you must first create your Google Account, only then you can take advantage of the services of Google Drive and apart from this you can take advantage of all the services provided by Google.
When you create a Google account, you can easily use Google Drive. You can use Google Drive on both a computer and a mobile phone.
You can read this article of ours to create a Google account – how to create google account,
how to use google drive in computer
To use Google Drive in computer, you follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you open Chrome Browser. And sign in to it through your Google account.
- On the top right side you will see the icon of Google App, click on it. (see image below)
- After scrolling a bit the Google App, you will get the option of Google Drive, click on it to open Google Drive.
Now you can easily use Google Drive in computer. Let us also know about how you will complete various tasks through Google Drive.
1 – How to Upload Files from Computer to Google Drive
- To upload a file from computer to Google Drive, click on the button of Left Side New at the top.
- Here click on the File Upload option.
- Select the file you want to upload on your computer.
In the end the upload process will be completed according to the file size. If there is a large file size then it may take some time to upload. Once the file is saved in Google Drive, then you will not have to worry about deleting the file, even if your computer will be damaged but the file will be safe.
2 – How to Delete Files from Google Drive in Computer
Just as it is easy to upload a file to Google Drive, it is also easy to delete a file from Google Drive. To delete a file from Google Drive in computer, follow the steps given below.
- First right click on the file you want to delete.
- You will get the option of Remove at the bottom, you can delete that file by clicking Remove. However, this file has not been permanently deleted yet.
- To permanently delete the file, go to the section with Trans and select that file from here and delete it forever.
In this way you can delete any file in computer through Google Drive.
You can share the file, rename the file, move, copy or download the file, etc. by right clicking on the uploaded file in Google Drive.
how to use google drive in mobile
If you are an Android user, your smartphone will already have the Google Drive application available to use, if you are not an Android user, you can download the Google Drive application from your device’s App Store, and access your Google Account. You can sign in through it.
Through mobile also you can upload, delete, download, copy, share, move, rename, etc. files in Google Drive, you can perform these various tasks in the following way.
how to upload files from mobile to google drive
- To upload files to Google Drive through mobile, first of all, open the Google Drive application.
- After that click on the + icon here.
- Now you have to click on the upload option.
- After that select the file which you want to store in Google Drive.
- In the end, the upload process will be completed according to the size of your file.
Through this process, you can very easily upload any file to Google Drive through mobile.
how to delete files in google drive from mobile
- Click on the 3 dots next to the file you want to delete from Google Drive.
- After this, there will be an option of Remove at the bottom, after clicking on it, that file will be removed from your Google Drive List.
- To remove it Permanently, go to the section under Trans and select the file and delete it forever.
In this way you can delete any file from Google Drive through mobile.
You can also Rename, Download, Copy, Share etc. by clicking on the 3 dot icon next to a file.
Which file can I create in Google Drive?
Google Drive gives you access to a suite of tools that allow you to create multiple types of files. Some of which we have told you about here.
1 – Google Doc, Google Doc is used to create text documents. It works like Microsoft Word.
2 – Google Sheet Google Sheet works just like Microsoft Excel, in which you can store information systematically in Row and Column.
3 – Google Slides Google Slides is used to create Slide, it is used like PowerPoint.
4 – Google Form You can use it to collect data.
5 – Google Drawing – Using this you can create Simple Vector Graphics or Diagram.
6 – Google Site You can create a website using Google Site.
FAQ: What is Google Drive in Hindi
Google launched Google Drive on 24 April 2012.
Google Drive is a cloud based storage with the help of which users can store their files online.
Since you can store your files online with the help of Google Drive, then it works as a backup storage, so most of the people say that I have backed up my files in Google Drive.
Google Drive is created on your Gmail ID, so if you can access Googler Drive through the password of your Gmail ID.
Storing your files in Google Drive is completely safe and secure, each file is encrypted through SSL. Also, Google’s security is also of a very high level.
read these also
Last words: what is google drive in hindi
In today’s post we told you that What is Google Drive and how to use it, Also in this article we have provided you complete information about Google Drive. Hope you must have liked this article written by us, do share this article with your friends on social media too.
And if you have any questions regarding Google Drive, then you can tell in the comment box below. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.