do you want to know What is Google Keep, how to use Google Keep and what are the features of Google Keep? If not, today we are going to give you complete information about Google Keep in this blog post. This Google It is such a great service that after knowing about it, your mind will definitely want to use it.
Google Keep is a digital notepad on which you can create and store notes. But it is very different and special from other notepad. In this you get some great features which are not in any other. Plus, your notes are always safe in Google Keep.
To get complete information about Google Keep, continue reading this article till the end, so let’s start this article without taking much of your time. Google Keep what Is In Hindi,
Google Keep Review
|Product Name||Google Keep|
|founded by||Google LLC|
|when was it launched||March 2013|
|Platform||Web and App|
|total downloads||1 Billion Plus|
|Overall Rating||7.9 Star / 10 Star|
What is Google Keep Notes? (Google Keep in Hindi)
Google Keep is a notepad application with the help of which you can save anything by making a note. If we speak in easy language, then it is a digital notebook in which we can write, like we have a lot of important information or we can store all those things which we do not remember by writing them in Google Keep. In Google Keep, you can add not only text but also images, audios or drawings.
There is no fear of losing your notes because Google Keep is linked to your Google ID. If the mobile is lost or broken, you can get all the data back by logging into your new mobile Google ID. The special thing about Google Keep is that it keeps all your data completely safe.
Apart from this, if you want to share your notes with someone else, then you can easily share it too. Google Keep was launched by the Google company in March 2013.
Features of Google Keep
Google Keep has many features that make it different from other Notes applications. Following are some of the key features of Google Keep –
- without Google Keep Internet can also be used.
- Your notes are safe in Google Keep, your notes are safe even if you lose or break your mobile.
- Along with writing in Google Keep, you can also draw by hand.
- You can also write by doing voice recording.
- You can easily share secure notes with anyone in Google Keep.
- You can also add Image, Checkbox to the notes made in it.
- You can put a reminder on Notes, like tomorrow is the birthday of someone close to you, then you can save it by making a note in Google Keep and make a reminder of tomorrow so that you do not forget to congratulate them on their birthday.
How to Download Google Keep (Google Keep Download)
To download Google Keep in your mobile, first you have to go to Google Play Store, and then search by typing Google Keep in the search bar. The official application of Google Keep will come in front of you on the first number, you can download it and install it on your mobile.
What are the options in Google Keep?
In Google Keep, you will find some options that have been made to help you, let’s see them once in detail.
- In Google Keep, you can change the color of the background along with the font, you can choose the one you like.
- It has the option of drawing so that you can make anything.
- By selecting the voice option in Google Keep, you can make notes by speaking and you can also save voice notes.
- There is also an option to add an image in Google Keep, with the help of which you can add the image.
- In this, with the option of Checkbox, you can add checkboxes to the notes.
- In this you get the option of remainder, if you have to remind something then it helps you.
- In this, you get the option of share, so that you can send a note to anyone.
- In Google Keep, you also get the option of Pin, so that you can pin a note and keep it at the top.
- You can delete any note with the delete option.
- If you want to hide a note from the main page, then you can do it with the option of Archive.
- With the option of Copy, you can copy any notes.
- copy of your notes Google Docs Can also make in .
How to use Google Keep
After you have successfully installed Google Keep on your device, after that you will have to go to Google Keep. Gmail ID You have to login with . Then it will be ready to work in your device. When you open the Google Keep app, you will get a + icon by clicking on which you can write any note.
Here below, we have told you some tasks in Google Keep by following which you can better understand how to use Google Keep.
How to Make Notes in Google Keep
Following are the process of making notes in Google Keep –
- First of all, open the Google Keep app.
- After this you will get a + icon on the main page, click on it.
- Now Notepad will open in front of you.
- You start writing notes by giving the title of the notes.
- In the page on which you are writing the note, you will find a + icon in the left-most edge.
- By clicking on it, you can write text from voice recording, create drawings, add images to notes and add checkboxes to notes.
- You get some additional options in the top bar of the note-making page so that you can pin notes, set reminders and archive notes.
- It gets autosave as you type notes. So you can come back after making complete notes, your notes will be saved.
How to Delete a Note in Google Keep
If you want to permanently delete any notes in Google Keep, then follow the procedure given below.
- First of all open the Google Keep App.
- Select the notes you want to delete.
- After this you will get the option of 3 Dot in the top, click on it.
- Here click on Delete option. Your Notes Temporary is now deleted, which you can also recover from Trans Folder later.
- To Permanent Delete Notes, you click on the 3rd line at the top left side.
- Now come to the Trans section.
- Here you will see the notes that you have deleted, you select it.
- After this, click on the 3 dot on the top right side.
- Here you will get the option of Delete Forever, by clicking on it, you can permanently delete those notes.
So friends, in this way you can delete any notes in Google Keep forever.
How to Share a Note in Google Keep
If you want to share any notes from Google Keep with your friends or any relative, then you can easily do it by following the process given below.
- First of all, open Google Keep and select the notes you want to share.
- Now click on the 3 dot made in the right side.
- Here you will get the option of Send, click on it.
- All the available sending mediums will be open in your mobile, like WhatsApp, Facebookmessage, Bluetooth e.t.c.
- You can share the notes by selecting the medium in which you want to share the notes.
- In this way you can very easily share any notes with your friends or acquaintances.
How to Use Google Keep on Computer
- First of all, search Google Keep in your browser and open its official website.
- Now you have to login to Google Keep with Gmail ID.
- Now your Google Keep is ready, you can use it to save your important notes.
- The way you use Google Keep in mobile, you can also do it in computer or laptop.
read these also
Conclusion: What is Google Keep Notes in Hindi
Friends, you can easily use Google Keep Notes for any writing work. This is an easy to use tool.
Today through this blog post we have told you What is Google Keep, How to use Google Keep And complete information about the features of Google Keep is given in very simple words.
We sincerely hope that after reading this article till the end, you must have understood Google Keep very well. If you face any problem in using Google Keep then you can feel free to tell us in the comment box and at the end request you to also share this article with your friends on social media.