Marketing has long been the backbone of modern industries and it plays an essential role in informing people about an organization’s product offerings and its work philosophy as well as building reputation in the market. However, International Marketing takes this further by developing a sense of ‘brand’, marketing collaborations with other brands and stars and building an everlasting presence across the globe. Companies like Mercedes Benz, Tata, Amul and Goldman Sachs have managed to do the same for their respective products in the Indian market and abroad over the past decade. So, if you are wondering what is the meaning of international marketing then it simply means promotion of business in many countries or among others through e-commerce marketing, digital and service marketing and advertising. All the information about International Marketing has been given in this blog.
What is International Marketing?
International Marketing is the application of marketing principles to meet the different needs and requirements of different people living across national borders. It is also known as global marketing, global strategy or worldwide marketing. It is the process of understanding the culture, traditions, values and expectations of various target customers and tailoring the products/services to meet their needs for better market access and sales. International marketing refers to the activities that foreign organizations carry out in other countries to promote their products, services or brands. International market research requires extensive time, budget and human resources.
Why make a career in International Marketing?
Thinking why you should pursue a career in International Marketing? If yes then below points are for you-
- There is a lot to do research in international marketing because before starting an international marketing enterprise you need to know about the political stability of the country, economic stability of the country, social stability of the country etc.
- To make a career in International Marketing course, it is taught to collect information about the current law, language barrier, local culture and traditions, competition etc. which is very important for this.
- After doing International Marketing course you can become Marketing Researcher, International with good salary package. brand managerNonprofit Marketing Manager, Retail Manager, Marketing Management Analyst, International Promotion & Sales Advisor etc. and many more job options to choose from.
- In this you can also get a chance to work globally.
There are some skills required for international marketing, which are as follows:
- cross culture communication
- commentator analysis
- soft skills
- strategic thinking
Some of the top courses in International Marketing are as follows:
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc International Fashion Retailing [Multichannel Marketing]
- MSc in Global Marketing Management
- Graduate Certificate in Global Marketing Management [Online]
- MA/MSc in International Business and Management: DDM – Advanced
- International Business Management and Marketing
- MSc in International Business [Specialization in Strategic Marketing]
- Master of International Business and Master of Marketing (2 years)
- Master of International Relations and Master of Marketing (2 years)
- Master of Marketing/Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing/Master of International Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Master of Science (MSc) in Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing
- Master of Science (MSc) in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Business (Global Management and Marketing)
- Master’s in International Marketing and Brand Management
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to it.
top foreign universities
Given below is the list of top foreign universities for international marketing course-
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to contact directly the representative of the university of your choice.
Top Indian Universities
Given below is the list of Indian Universities for International Marketing Course-
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
- Dharmajeevi Institute of Professional Education
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Wisdom School Of Management Saharanpur
- Gupta college of management and technology
- Indian Business School of Advanced Management Studies
- Talim College of International Studies
- Abhayapuri College
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University
The eligibility criteria for International Marketing courses are as follows-
- For Bachelors, it is necessary to complete 10+2 with minimum marks from a recognized university.
- If you want to do masters then it is necessary to have graduation degree with required marks.
- For any course, one should have a degree in Business, Management, Economics or other related discipline.
- english language proficiency Tests like: IELTS,TOEFL,PTE scores of
- For Bachelors in any university SAT,ACT may also be requested.
- for masters GRE and management course GMAT Scores can also be demanded.
The application process for admission in foreign universities is as follows-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and Required Test Scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800572000,
The application process in the universities of India is as follows-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test, first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
Here are some entrance exams for marketing courses:
The names of some books are given below-
There are many masters courses in international marketing, which you can do or you can get a job in a good company. Some of the job profiles are as follows:
- marketing researcher
- International Brand Manager
- nonprofit marketing manager
- retail manager
- Marketing Management Analyst
- International Promotion and Sales Advisor
- business development consultants
- public relations officer
- International Service Marketing Manager
- public policy analyst
Apart from the above, there are many other career paths in the field of International Marketing that offer exciting learning, growth and possibilities.
Job Profile and Salary
Here are some job profiles and salaries in International Marketing-
|job profiles||Estimated Annual Salary (As per Payscale)|
|International Marketing Manager||INR 2.93-20 Lakh|
|International Sales & Marketing Manager||INR 2.92-20 Lakh|
|marketing executive||INR 1.56-5.93 Lakh|
|brand manager||INR 3.19-20 Lakh|
Some of the job profiles in International Marketing are International Marketing Manager, International Sales & Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Brand Manager etc.
International marketing is the application of marketing principles to meet the different needs and requirements of different people living across national borders. It is also known as global marketing, global strategy or worldwide marketing.
Communication, Creativity, Management, Analytics, Cross Culture Communication, Research, Commentator Analysis, Soft Skills, Strategic Thinking etc. Skills needed to make a career in International Marketing.
Hopefully, you must have got information related to what is International Marketing and its courses, universities etc. in this blog. If you want to do international marketing course abroad Leverage Edu help of experts 1800572000 You can book 30 minutes free session by calling on They will give you proper guidance and help you.