LAN Full Form In Hindi: Network There are many types which are widely computer Among them, one of the most important types of networks is LAN. You must have also used LAN. Because this network can be used in places like schools, homes, offices etc. data is made to share.
but do you know LAN what isLAN how many type of Would IsLAN To make In What technical of use did go IsLAN Of Use what Huh And LAN Of Advantages And Harm what Huh,
If you want to get all such information, then definitely read this article till the end. After reading this article, all the confusion related to your LAN will go away.
So let’s start know more about this article LAN what Would Is Hindi In,
What is LAN
LAN, whose full form is Local Area Network, is a type of network with the help of which we can connect two or more computers in a local area.
of LAN network Internet As used in places like home, office, school, college, airport, railway station etc. In a LAN, at least two devices can be connected to each other and we can connect a maximum of thousand devices to the LAN.
more to build a LAN hardware is not required. cables in a LAN, access point, switchrouters and other components that connect devices via wide area networks (WANs) to internal servers, Web server And enable others to connect to other LANs.
LAN is the best network for office, school, homes because in this we can also share hardware like printer. MAN And WAN Networks are larger networks than LANs. LAN can cover an area from 100 meters to 1 kilometer.
Usually, two or more devices are connected together through cables in LAN, but in today’s time LAN network is also made wirelessly.
What is the full name of LAN (LAN Full Form in Hindi)
LAN Full Form in Hindi – Local Area Network
The full name of LAN is Local Area Network in Hindi. In common language it is also called lane.
Types of LAN
In general, there are two types of LANs –
- Client Server LAN (Client – Server LAN)
- Peer to Peer LAN
Let us now understand about them one by one –
#1 – Client Server LAN
Client Server Many devices (clients) in a LAN are interconnected by a central server. The server manages file storage, application access, device access, and network traffic. A client can be any connected device that accesses applications or the Internet. Clients connect to the server via a cable or wireless connection. Client Server LAN is used in most small offices, government research, schools, colleges.
#2 – Peer – to – Peer LAN
Just as there is a Central Server in Client Server LAN but there is no Central Server in Peer-to-Peer LAN. Central Server can handle more workload in Client Server LAN but this is not the case in Peer – to – Peer LAN so they are smaller. P2P Each device in the LAN shares the same functioning. The devices are connected either wired or wirelessly. The network used in most homes is Peer-to-Peer LAN.
Technology used to build LAN
Local area networks use Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect computers and devices to a network.
a specific Wi-Fi A LAN operates one or more wireless access points to which devices within the coverage area are connected. These access points manage the network traffic that flows to and from connected devices. Wireless in LAN of home, school, office broadband either router Acts as an access point.
Uses of LAN in English
Local area networks make data sharing easy across locations such as schools, homes, offices, etc. Hardware with the help of LAN, SoftwareCan share important things like internet, so that more work can be done in less cost. LAN is used for data sharing in a local area. Along with this, data is stored in the central server so that recovery of any file is easy.
Advantages of Local Area Network (Advantage of LAN)
Following are the advantages of LAN –
- With the help of LAN we can access computer resources like printers, scanner, modem, DVD-ROM drives etc. With the help of which the cost of our hardware is saved.
- With the help of LAN, we can share software so that we do not need to take separate software license for each device.
- Data and messages can be shared easily with other computers connected to the network
- Since the data is stored on the server computer, it is easier to manage the data in only one place and the data is also more secure.
- Local area network also provides the facility of sharing the internet among all the users.
Disadvantage of LAN in Hindi
Along with the advantages of LAN, there are also some disadvantages such as –
- Initially, the cost of setting up the LAN is high. Because special software is required to build a server and together with communication devices like Ethernet cables, switches, hubs, routers, cables are expensive.
- There is no privacy in LAN because each LAN user can see the data files, computer and internet history of other LAN user.
- A LAN administrator is required in the local area network because there are problems like software installation, program fault or hardware failure or cable disturbance in the local area network.
- LAN can cover only a limited area.
Some FAQs related to LAN (FAQ Section)
The full form of LAN is Local Area Network.
The range of LAN can be from 100 to 1000 meters.
With the help of LAN, at least 2 devices can be connected, if needed, you can also connect thousands of devices to the LAN.
A wired LAN uses an Ethernet cable to connect all the devices together. And the wireless LAN is created using Wi-Fi.
The maximum speed of LAN can be 1000 Mbps.
read these also
You have learned: What is Lane in Hindi?
After reading this article you must have understood that LAN Kya Hai In Hindi, In this article, we have tried to provide you as much information as possible about LAN. Hope you must have liked this article written by us, do share this article with your friends also.