mtech Engineering The design course enables students to explore new areas related to engineering design and engineering. The aim of this course is to produce design engineers with exceptional creative ability and extreme ability to solve real-life problems. So that the demand of the growing design engineers in the industries can be met. in this blog mtech Information about engineering design is given, read this course till the end to understand it completely.
|course name||mtech engineering design|
|course level||post graduate|
|Qualification||10+2 and B.Tech degree from recognized board|
|Examination Type||semester system|
|Admission Process||entrance exam|
|Average course fee||INR 2-10 Lakh|
|entrance exam||SRM JEEE, GATE, OJEE|
|foreign entrance exam||SAT, ACT|
|top foreign universities||,Massachusetts University of Technology, USA
,Stanford University, USA
,University of Melbourne, Australia
|Top Indian Universities||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
-Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
-IIT Delhi-IIT Chennai
|job profiles||-mechanical engineer
Junior Engineer (JE)
|top recruiters||-Accenture Technology Solutions
What is MTech Engineering Design?
MTech Engineering Design is a full time post graduate degree program of 2 years duration. The main objective of teaching this course is to provide necessary knowledge about designing and research in the field of engineering. It is a professional course which deals with the practical solutions of designing, developing and simulating. This course places more emphasis on real time applications and provides the students with the necessary knowledge about design, development and simulation.
Why choose MTech Engineering Design?
Some of the main reasons to choose MTech Engineering Design course are given below-
- After doing this course, you will understand the design of machines with complex geometry and composite material systems.
- You will get the opportunity to lead new projects related to research and development.
- After this course, it will be easy to get a job and you can work in a variety of job positions.
- MTech Engineering Design The normal salary of any engineer starts from INR 3 Lakh. You can work in many different companies on good salary package.
- Any special design or product designed by you will be known by your name.
The skills required for MTech Engineering Design course are as follows:
- 3D modeling
- coding ability
- problem solving skills
- team work
- communication skills
Step by Step Guide to Design MTech Engineering
Step by step guide for MTech Engineering Design course is given below-
- Step 1: Complete the schooling: You complete your schooling and especially keep in mind that your main subjects Physics, chemistry, maths Should be
- Step 2: Prepare for the entrance exam: You can prepare for entrance exam to become a design engineer after completion of your schooling mainly in India JEE, DSAT And there are also entrance exams of foreign countries like SAT, ACT e.t.c. With the help of these exams you B.Tech You can apply for such courses.
- Step 3: Graduate Degree get receive: you in engineering design B.Tech degree can be obtained. This course is generally of 3 to 4 years duration.
- Step 4: Get the Job: After B.Tech Engineering Design, you can apply for jobs based on your degree and skills. Try to get a job and get a job which will help you immensely in learning work in this field because the more you learn from experience, the more you become expert in that field.
- Step 5: Get Post Graduate Degree: You can also get a post graduate degree for better opportunities in your job. To get MTech Engineering Design degree, prepare for the entrance exam and get admission in any university. The duration of this course is generally 2 years.
The syllabus of MTech Engineering Design course is given below-
|semester 1||semester 2|
|Advanced Mathematics||Engineering Design Lab 1|
|Theory of Elasticity||Personality development and self awareness|
|Finite Element Method||mechanical behavior of engineering materials|
|mechanical vibration||Elective 1|
|semester 3||semester 4|
|Mechanical Analysis and Design Tribology||Elective 3|
|Elective 2||Elective 4|
|Mechanism Analysis and Synthesis||,|
top foreign universities
The names of some of the top universities for MTech engineering design course are given below from which you can choose any university-
You UniConnect You can also get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you will be able to get in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Top Indian Universities
Following are the names of top Indian universities for MTech engineering design course-
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
- Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Chennai
- IIT Guwahati
- College of Engineering Anna University
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
- PSG college of technology
- IIT Hyderabad
- Nirma University
- Kongu Engineering College
- Karunya University
- Amrita Vishwas Vidyapeetham University
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing
in Engineering Design from top universities abroad mtech To take the course, you have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. Although the eligibility criteria may vary from one university to another, here are some general conditions-
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have at least 50% more than the marks in class XII.
- Subject in class XII of the applicant Physics, chemistryAnd maths Should be
- For Masters degree course it is necessary that the candidate must have completed Bachelors degree in Engineering Design from a recognized university or college.
- Some universities conduct entrance exam for admission in masters course only after that you can be eligible for these courses. For Masters in some foreign universities GRE And GMAT score is required.
- For Bachelor’s degree course in any university SAT,ACT may also be requested.
- Also with the above requirements you need for abroad IELTS either TOEFL Scores are also required.
Application Process for Foreign Universities
To apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below-
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000.
Indian University Application Process
The application process by Indian Universities is given below-
- First of all register by visiting the official website of your chosen university.
- After registering on the university website, you will receive a username and password.
- Then after signing in to the website, select your chosen course which you want to do.
- Now fill the application form with educational qualification, category etc.
- After that submit the application form and pay the required application fee.
- If the admission is based on the entrance test then first register for the entrance test and then wait for the counseling after the result. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam marks and list will be issued.
You will need the following required documents-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
There are different types of entrance examinations for getting admission in different colleges, but there are some common examinations which are accepted by most of the colleges or universities, some of them are as follows:
foreign entrance exams
Indian Entrance Exams
- SRM JEEE
- UP SEE
- TAN CET
- BHU PET
- AP PGECET
- IPU CET
- BITS HD
- ITM NEST
Below are some essential books to read for MTech Engineering Design course-
After earning a degree in MTech Engineering Design, one can work in many top industries. Some of the top industries and top recruiters are listed below-
- Research and Development Center
- Design and Manufacturing Firms
- power supplier companies
- energy generation
Following are the names of top recruiters who hire students after pursuing MTech Engineering Design:
- Cistron Systems private limited
- Phillip Corporation
- Larsen and Toubro limited
- Accenture Technology Solutions
- Com Inc
- Oracle group
- Intel Corporation
Job Profile and Salary Package
According to Glassdoor.in, the job profile and estimated annual salary after doing MTech Engineering Design course can be as follows-
|job profile||Average Salary Package (INR)|
|service engineer||2.5-4.5 lakh|
|instructional designer||5-6 lakhs|
|mechanical engineer||10-12 lakhs|
|design engineer||5-6 lakhs|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||3-4 lakhs|
Duration of M.Tech Engineering Design course is 2 years In these 2 years 4 semesters are taught.
The top countries for studying this course and for jobs after that are America, New Zealand, Japan, China, UK.
The subjects taught in MTech Engineering Design are Cyber Security, Digital Signal Processing, Advanced Electrical Machines, CAD, Power Quality etc.
The average salary package ranges from INR 2-10 Lakhs after MTech Engineering Design course.
Hope you liked this blog about MTech Engineering Design. If you also want to study MTech Engineering Design from a foreign university, then today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with our experts. They will also help you in the application process with a proper guidance.