What is NSDL in Hindi: the way our money Bank in the same way as investors share, bonds, debentures or securities are kept safe in the electronic form in the depository. There are mainly two depositories in India, one NSDL and the other CDSL.
In today’s article we will talk about NSDL Depository. An experienced investor knows what NSDL is but a beginner investor does not have much information about NSDL, but an investor needs to be aware of it.
That’s why we have written this article to solve your problem, we have tried our best to remove the doubts related to NSDL of an investor from this article.
In this article you will get to know that NSDL what is in hindiNSDL Of Establishment When HuiNSDL Of purpose what IsNSDL Of Work what Huh And NSDL Of the gain And disadvantages what Is, So read this article completely till the end.
So, without taking much of your time, let’s start this article today and know what is NSDL in detail.
What is NSDL
NSDL is India’s first and largest depository, where investors’ shares, bonds, debentures and government securities are stored in electronic form. The main objective behind the establishment of NSDL was that the investor could get rid of the problem of paperwork.
NSDL was the first electronically established not only in India but also internationally. NSDL holds securities in electronic form as compared to paper. With the advent of NSDL, managing securities became very easy and convenient.
NSDL Depository India’s largest stock exchange NSE Linked to. The demat accounts of investors that are opened by the stock broker are opened in the depository itself.
If you understand in simple words, you can understand NSDL depository like a bank, just as customers’ money is deposited in electronic form in the bank, in the same way investors’ securities are deposited in electronic form in the depository.
Full name of NSDL (NSDL Ka Full Form in Hindi)
The full name of NSDL is National Securities Depository Limited (National Securities Depository Limited).
When was NSDL established?
NSDL was established on 8 November 1996, NSDL was sponsored by many banks along with NSE. NSDL is promoted by NSE and IDBI Bank. NSDL is the first electronic depository at the international level. The head office of NSDL is located in Mumbai.
Objective of NSDL
- The main objective of NSDL was to store securities in electronic form by eliminating paperwork in the Indian financial market.
- NSDL aims to increase efficiency in the Indian financial market by reducing risk and cost.
- investors in the Indian capital market and Broker It is also the objective of NSDL to support the use of latest technology systems.
- The objective of NSDL is to ensure safety and reliability in the Indian financial market.
Work of NSDL
Following are the main functions of NSDL –
- NSDL stores investors’ shares, bonds, debentures and government securities in electronic form.
- NSDL investors Demat Account opens.
- NSDL maintains records of securities of its clients.
- Share Market Managing daily transactions is also one of the functions of NSDL.
- NSDL also does the work of maintaining the record of transaction of shares of its customers.
Advantages of NSDL
Investors get many benefits of opening an account in NSDL, let’s know about them too –
- NSDL provides the facility of instant fund transfer and registration of securities to the investors, which used to take 2 to 4 months before the arrival of NSDL.
- All the information about securities in NSDL is available online, so that the investor does not face any kind of hassle.
- With the advent of NSDL, the paperwork has reduced a lot as everything is available online.
- NSDL eliminates all risks associated with physical certificates.
- NSDL gives the facility of nomination to the investors.
- With the coming of NSDL, investors can also get less cost trading can do.
- NSDL eliminates errors in paperwork.
- NSDL supplies better communication facilities in the stock market.
Disadvantage of NSDL
With the advent of NSDL, on the one hand, investors got many advantages, on the other hand it also has some disadvantages.
- In NSDL, all the work is done online, so the chances of fraud can increase.
- NSDL is managed by SEBI as well as by the organization running it.
Common Questions Related to NSDL
NSDL is a depository in India where shares, bonds, debentures etc. of investors are stored in electronic form.
The full form of NSDL is National Securities Depository Limited.
NSDL was established on 8 November 1996.
The headquarter of NSDL is located in Mumbai. NSDL was established by many banks along with NSE.
read these also
Last words: What is NSDL in Hindi
NSDL is India’s first electronic depository where investors’ securities are stored in electronic form. The contribution of NSDL in making the Indian capital market computerized is very invaluable and important. NSDL today is India’s largest and modern technology-less depository.
In this article we have NSDL of Full Form what isNSDL Of purpose, Work, Advantages And disadvantages Full information is given about. We sincerely hope that you must have got to learn something from this article. In the end, I would like to request you to share this article with your friends on social media as well.