Pan Card Full Details In Hindi Hello friends, we know that you What is PAN Card? Searching about it. So you have come to the right place, because today we are going to share with you all the information related to Pan Card.
You know how important Pan Card has become in today’s time. if we Bank If we want to withdraw Account, Online Wallet, Credit Card, then we need PAN card, as well as we need PAN card to fill Income Tax.
What is Pan Card and how to make Pan Card – in Hindi
In this article you What is Pan Card and why is Pan Card necessary?, I will tell about it in very simple language.
That’s why you read this article carefully. So that after reading this article once, you Full information about Pan Card There will be no need for another article to know.
What is Pan Card?
The full name of Pan Card is Permanent Account Number and it is a Personal Identification Card. It contains a 10-digit alphanumeric code issued by the Income Tax Department.
Pan card is used for filling Transaction and Tax.
if you need a new Bank Account If you want to open or do a banking transaction of more than 50 thousand rupees, then you will need a PAN card.
Pan Card keeps sending all your information to the Income Tax Department by being linked to your bank account and with the help of Pan Card, the government can easily monitor your account.
I think you What is Pan Card? You must have come to know about it, now we tell you some more information about it.
Now we tell you about Pan Card full form and what is the meaning of Pan Card in Hindi.
Pan Card Full Form – Pan Card Full Form
Pan Card Full Form: Permanent Account Number
PAN card meaning in hindi is permanent account number.
Why is PAN card necessary?
Its importance is very much in our life because without it there are many such things which we cannot do. such as,
● It works for our identity. Due to having our full name and our photo on it, it works like a Valid ID Proof for us.
● use this income tax Happens to fill. If we do not have a Pan Card, then we cannot know what is the correct Tax Amount. Also, there is a unique ID number 11 on the Pan Card, which makes it easy for us to track the transaction. Due to this there is no evasion of tax.
● It is very important for those who do jobs, because if they ever have to do a large transaction, then it is used. such as, if we EMI But if we are buying something, then we need it.
If you go to create an account in any bank in India, then you need it.
● If you want to buy a flat or a vehicle, then you need it. If you want Debit Card or Credit Card, then for that also you need Pan Card.
What are the benefits of PAN card? – Pan Card Ke Fayde
It saves us from the problems that occur while filling Income Tax.
It is used from all government offices to buses and trains. In these places it acts as ID proof for us.
● If you do part time or temporary job anywhere, then at the end of the year you can claim TDS with the help of this.
● If you have to do transaction above Rs.50,000 then you need it.
Where is the PAN card made? – Pan Card Kahan Banata Hai
If you want to make a PAN card, then you can apply for it online. For this, you will have to fill all the forms online, as well as you will have to give all the documents to the Income Tax Office, only then your online application process will be completed.
To make a Pan card, you can easily get it made by visiting your nearest Common Service Center.
In how many days does the PAN card come?
It takes maximum 45 days for you to get the PAN card. Sometimes PAN card also comes soon.
What is the Pan Card website – Pan Card Banane Ki website
We have told you the website to apply online for Pan Card below. From where you can make online Pan Card.
There are 2 main websites to apply Pan Card online.
Documents required for making PAN card
If you want to get a PAN card for yourself or for a member of your household, then you should know about the necessary documents required to get a PAN card. If you do not have these documents, then you cannot remove the PAN card.
Identity Proof: To get a PAN card, you must have one of the following documents with you. This document shows your identity card.
Voter ID card
● Aadhaar Card UIDAI
● Ration Card
Photo Identity Card issued by State Government
Address Proof : You must have one of the documents given below for your address proof.
● Aadhaar Card
Voter ID card
● Driving license
Post Office Passbook
Property Registration certificate
Birth Certificate : You should have the following documents as it gives all the information related to your birth.
● Aadhaar Card
Elector’s Photo Identity Card
● Driving license
● Birth certificate issued by the municipal authority
Photocopy: It is very important to have 2 photographs while applying for PAN card. Along with this, you must have a copy of the documents that we have told you above. If you do not have the above documents, then first remove them and only then go to apply for PAN card.
read these too
How to make PAN Card – Pan Card Kaise Banaye
We can make PAN card both offline and online. Also, it is very important to have Aadhar card with you while making PAN card. Because with the help of Aadhar card, your PAN card is generated.
Follow the following steps to make PAN Card
Step 1 – To make a PAN card, first of all you have to go to the official website of Income Tax Department. https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-PAN/ Will have to apply for the form by going to
Step 2 – Now here you will get 2 options one Get New PAN of and one Check Status / Download PAN of.
To create a new PAN card Get New PAN Have to click on it, a new form will open in front of you as soon as you click it.
Step 3 – As we had told earlier that Aadhaar number is also necessary for making PAN card. Now in the form that is opened in front of you, first of all you have to fill your Aadhaar number, then there is a Captcha, you have to solve it, then finally at the bottom I Confirm That Have to check the box.
Step 4 – After processing all this, click on the option of Generate Aadhar OTP. Then a new form will open in front of you.
Step 5 – after doing this from your base Register Mobile Number But an OTP will come. You have to put that OTP in the new form and click on Validate Aadhar OTP and Continue.
Step 6 – After doing all this process a new page will open. On its side, check the box in front of I Accept That and then click on Submit PAN Request.
In this way the request for your PAN card is submitted and you get an acknowledgment number. Now your PAN card is ready.
How to download PAN Card – Pan Card Download Kaise Kare
- After submitting the request for PAN Card, a soft copy of the PAN Card is created, which can be downloaded by following the process mentioned below.
- To download in the same way as you had clicked in the option of Get New PAN to create PAN Card. Check Status/ Download PAN Click on the option.
- After that you have to solve the Captcha by entering the Aadhaar number. Then an OTP will come on your Register Mobile Number. By getting that OTP validated, you PAN Card Download can do.
How is a PAN card?
- On the front side of the PAN card, the income tax department means at the top. “Income Tax Department” And Govt of India is written.
- After that your photo will be in the left side. Just below the photo will be your full name along with your father’s full name and your birth date. There is a unique ID of 10 characters in the middle. Which is our Pan Number.
Separate PAN number is issued for each person.
- Your signature is just below that and there is a QR code on the right side, which if anyone scans, all your details will be known.
We have shown you the photo of PAN card below, so that you will know how your PAN card will look like.
Conclusion – What is PAN Card and How to make it in Hindi
friends you What is PAN card? How did you like this article, definitely tell us in the comment. Also, if there is anything related to this article, then definitely tell us in the comment box, we are always ready to help you.
If you think today Pan Card Online Apply In English If you have done and will get it tomorrow then you are wrong.
As we have told you above that it will take you at least 10-12 days to get the PAN card. So keep patience, if you have applied for Pan Card then it will definitely come.
If you like this article (PAN Card) What is Pan Card – How to make Pan Card – Step By Step complete information In Hindi If you liked it then do share it with your friends.