What is RDBMS in Hindi: forever for man Internet Creating and keeping data secure has been a challenge, so from time to time, new technologies are being developed to create and store data. RDBMS is also one of these, through which data is stored in the form of tables.
but do you know RDBMS what isRDBMS To Who? MakeRDBMS of Use Where? did go IsRDBMS Of the gain And Loss what Huh,
If you are not familiar with this type of information about RDBMS then you have come to the right article. Because through today’s article, we are going to share with you all the important information about RDBMS. Therefore, to understand RDBMS better, read the article till the end.
So without wasting time let’s start this article and first of all go What is Relation DatabaseBecause before understanding from RDBMS, there should also be information about Relation Database.
What is relation database?
Relation Database, database is a type of data is stored in a table in the form of Row and Column. All these tables are related to each other and they can be linked if needed. Maintaining and accessing data has become very easy through Relation Database.
What is RDBMS (What is RDBMS in Hindi)
RDBMS which means Relation Database Management System. this program or Software There is such a collection by which Relation Database can be created, updated, deleted or retrieved. Data is stored in the form of tables in RDBMS, most of the business RDBMS to access Structured Query Language (SQL) are used.
RDBMS is a popular database among organizations across the globe. Almost all modern databases like Oracle, MySQLMicrosoft, IBM etc. use RDBMS only to create databases.
In RDBMS, data is stored in the form of Row and Column. RDBMS has such functions that maintain the security, accuracy and consistency of the data.
Example of RDBMS
Let’s understand RDBMS better with an example. Suppose we have to prepare the Attendance Sheet and Mark Sheet of the children studying in a college and store them in the database. For these we will create two tables named Attendance Sheet and Mark Sheet.
In the Attendance sheet, we will create 3 columns named Roll No., Name and Address of the Student, and in the table containing Mark Sheet, we will create columns for Roll No., Name and Mark of different Subjects.
Now look at both the tables carefully, Name and Roll No. in both. Exists, on the basis of these relation is created between both the tables and important data can be extracted from both the tables. That is, both these tables are linked.
From this example it must have become clear to you that what is RDMS, let us now take a look at the names of some RDMS software.
Names of RDBMS software (Example of RDBMS Software in Hindi)
Following are some software for creating RDBMS –
- Microsoft SQL Server
- PostgreSQL etc.
Full name of RDBMS (RDBMS Full Form in Hindi)
The full name of RDBMS is Relation Database Management System, which in Hindi means relational database management system.
History of RDBMS
RDBMS came into existence in the 1970s when Ted Codd created the world’s first RDBMS for the IBM company. By the 1980s, RDBMS started becoming very popular and all big companies started using RDBMS to create databases. Even today, RDBMS is widely used, it is still the most popular DBMS Is.
Components of RDBMS
There are mainly five components in RDBMS –
1. Table The data which is created through Row and Column is called a table.
2.Column Column is the header of the database, it is a horizontal entity.
3. Row – Data related to Column is written in Row, it is vertical entity.
4. Field When the table is created, the names are set on the basis of the field in it. Field usually refers to Column.
5. Record The data which is stored in Row is called Record.
Features of RDBMS (Feature of RDBMS in Hindi)
Following are some of the main features of RDBMS.
- RDBMS stores data in tables which makes it easy to manage and access data.
- RDBMS makes sure that all the data is stored in the form of Row and Column.
- Multi-user access in RDBMS can be controlled by a single user.
- You can create a virtual table to store sensitive data.
- RDBMS has multi-level security, only those who have permission can access the database.
Uses of RDBMS (Uses of RDBMS in Hindi)
RDBMS is used to securely store data in various places. Following are some of the major uses of RDBMS –
- RDBMS is used in companies to keep complete details of employees (such as attendance, salary, ID number, address etc.).
- RDBMS is used to keep records of students in schools and colleges.
- The record of books in the library is kept through RDBMS only.
- RDBMS is used in railways for ticket booking, train arrival, departure etc.
- The records of thousands of transactions that happen daily in the banking sector are managed by RDBMS.
- Social media websites use RDBMS to keep complete records of their users.
- All the records of lakhs of soldiers in the military are managed by RDBMS.
- Online shopping websites manage product and customer data through RDBMS.
Apart from all this, there are many uses of RDBMS.
Advantages of RDBMS (Advantage of RDBMS in Hindi)
There are many advantages of RDBMS, some of its major advantages are as follows –
- Since the data in RDBMS is stored in the form of tables, it is very easy to access the data.
- It is easy to organize data in RDBMS.
- RDBMS supports a standard language SQL whose syntax is very simple. Any developer can easily understand and work on SQL.
- With database design, RDBMS is optimized in many ways that improve performance.
- It is easy to maintain the database through RDBMS.
- Allows more than one user to access the database at a time.
- Security of RDBMS is of very high level, because it has Extra Security layer.
Disadvantage of RDBMS
On the one hand, where RDBMS has many advantages, on the other hand it also has some disadvantages. Following are some of the disadvantages of RDBMS –
- The cost of installing and managing the database system is high.
- While working in RDBMS, if the data is accidentally deleted, then recovering it is a very difficult task.
- There is a fixed limit of character in the field in the table. You cannot write more than the limit of words in a field.
Difference between RDBMS and DBMS
As we have told you above, RDBMS is a type of DBMS, so there are many differences between these two. We have explained the difference between RDBMS and DBMS to you through the table below.
|DBMS (Database Management System)||RDBMS (Relation Database Management System)|
|Only one user can work in DBMS at a time.||Multi users can work in RDBMS at a time.|
|DBMS stores data in the form of files.||RDBMS stores data in the form of tables.|
|DBMS requires less software and hardware as compared to RDBMS.||More software to use RDBMS and hardware is needed.|
|DBMS can manage only small amount of data.||RDBMS can manage small and large amount of data.|
|Data is stored in a hierarchical form in DBMS.||Data in RDBMS is stored in tabular form, where headers are used as column names and rows contain the corresponding values.|
|DBMS does not store data in ACID model (atomicity, consistency, isolation and durability).||RDBMS stores data in ACID model.|
|DBMS does not support Distribute database system.||RDBMS supports Distribute database system.|
FAQ For RDBMS
RDBMS is a set of software and programs by which data is created in the form of tables. It is easy to create, manage, update, delete and access data through RDBMS.
The full name of RDBMS is Relation Database Management System.
RDBMS was created in the 1970s by Ted Codd for the IBM company.
Some of the major RDBMS in modern times are IBM, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft etc.
Last Word: What is Relation Database Management System in Hindi
If you have read this article carefully till the end, then you must have understood that what is RDBMS, who made it and what is the use of RDBMS. Along with this, you must have got all the important information related to RDBMS.
If you still have questions or suggestions related to RDBMS, then you can tell us in the comment box below, we will try to answer your questions soon.
In the end, we would request you that if you liked this article and you have got to learn something from the article, then share this useful information with your friends as well.