TPIN Kya Hai In Hindi As you know, nowadays everything is done online. Internet and there is always a possibility of fraud in online works. To avoid fraud in online work, we are provided with pins for different tasks. Like ATM PIN to withdraw money from ATM, to send money online MPIN, Similarly, TPIN is required for online share transactions.
TPIN Online trading Secure, you need a TPIN when you sell shares online. In today’s blog post, we are going to give you complete information about TPIN. In this article you will get to know what is TPIN, how to make TPIN and what are the benefits of TPIN.
So let’s start today’s blog post without taking much of your time. What is TPIN in detail.
What is the full form of TPIN?
The full form of TPIN is “Transaction Personal Identification Number”, which is read as Transaction Personal Identification Number in Hindi. The full form of TPIN in Hindi is Transaction Personal Identification Number.
- TPIN Full Form in English – Transaction Personal Identification Number.
- TPIN Full Form – Transaction Personal Identification Number.
What is TPIN
TPIN Share Market In CDSL (Central Depository Services Limited) depository This is an important and secret PIN of 6 digits which is used only for online trading in the stock market. TPIN provides security to your shares and data. Without TPIN you cannot sell shares online.
TPIN is used for customer authenticity verification. With the help of TPIN stock broker On the order of the customer, the shares can be withdrawn from his demat account.
You can understand TPIN exactly like MPIN, just as you cannot send money online through mobile without MPIN, similarly you cannot sell your shares without TPIN. TPIN is provided only by CDSL Depository, hence TPIN is also called CDSL TPIN.
stock market regulator SEBI TPIN has been implemented from 1st June 2020 onwards. Power of Attorney (POA) before TPIN which was later replaced by TPIN.
How to Generate TPIN
You must have a TPIN to trade in the share market, because TPIN has been implemented for online trading from 1st June 2020. Those who have a demat account and their phone number or email address is registered in the account, then TPIN has been sent to them through mail or message.
If for some reason you have not received the TPIN, then you can also generate it from CDSL’s website.
To generate TPIN online, you follow the process given below.
- First of all you have to open the website by clicking on this link – https://edis.cdslindia.com/home/generatepin,
- Here you will be asked to enter your BO ID (16 digit demat account number) and PAN card number. You fill these two and click on Next.
- An OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you have to enter that OTP.
- Now your 6 digit PIN (TPIN) will be sent to your mobile number through SMS.
So friends, in this way you can generate TPIN very easily.
How to Change TPIN
If you want to change your TPIN for security reasons, you can easily change it too.
To change the TPIN, you follow the following procedure.
- First of all you visit CDSL website by clicking on this link – https://edis.cdslindia.com/home/changepin,
- Here you have to fill your BO ID and PAN card number and click on Next.
- Now an OTP will come on the mobile number or email ID registered by you, you fill the OTP and press enter.
- After this you have to create a new TPIN, you can create it according to your wish.
- After creating the TPIN, you re-enter the new TPIN for confirmation. By doing just this, your TPIN will be changed successfully.
Advantages of TPIN
TPIN has many benefits for every investor. Following are some of the major advantages of TPIN –
- TPIN your demat account and secures the data.
- TPIN control is the best for selling shares through demat account.
- TPIN is managed by CDSL Depository, so no broker can do any fraud with the client.
- You can also easily change the TPIN if needed.
The TPIN is provided to each investor by the CDSL Depository. And CDSL also does the work of managing it.
TPIN was implemented from 1 June 2020 by the stock market regulator SEBI.
CDSL TPIN is of 6 digits.
Yes, you can change the TPIN anytime from the official website of CDSL.
TPIN is used to provide security to our shares and assets in trading, that is, TPIN is used in Demat Account for online trading and investment in share market.
read these also
Conclusion – What is Tipin and how to make it in Hindi
You should always keep your TPIN secret and secure, because if your TPIN gets in the hands of any wrong person then he can also fraud with you by accessing your demat account. If you ever feel that someone has come to know about your TPIN, then you should change it in time.
So friends, we are sure that after reading this article, you must have understood well that What is TPIN and how to create TPIN. If you still have any questions related to this article in your mind, then without hesitation you can tell us in the comment box. We will try our best to answer your questions as soon as possible. And if you got to learn something from this article, then share it with your other friends on social media too.