What is Zomato in Hindi: If you order food online, then you have booked Zomato or Swiggy You must have heard about it, many of you would also be ordering food online from Zomato. But do you know that you can earn money along with ordering food from Zomato.
Yes friends, you read it right, many people are also earning money from Zomato but due to not knowing the right process, you are not able to earn money from Zomato. If you want to know how to earn money from Zomato then you have come to the right blog.
Through today’s blog post, we are going to tell you about the absolutely Genuine ways to earn money from Zomato. So get ready to know that how to earn money from zomato,
Zomato Quick Review
|Business Category||Online Food Delivery|
|Headquarter||Gurgaon Haryana India|
|Service Available||63 Cities in India &24 Country in World|
What is Zomato
Zomato is an online food delivery company in India, through which you can order food from your favorite restaurant. Zomato’s service is not limited to India only, but people order food from Zomato in 24 countries of the world.
Zomato company was established by Deepinder Goyal ji in the year 2008, and today Zomato is a very famous company. The headquarters of Zomato is located in Gurugram, Haryana.
Apart from delivering food, Zomato gives people an opportunity to earn money, you can sell food in Zomato by doing the job of Delivery Boy in Zomato or by making your own food and earn good money.
How to earn money from Zomato (Zomato Se Paise Kaise Kamaye)
There are mainly two ways to earn money from Zomato –
- You can earn money by becoming a delivery boy in Zomato.
- By selling your food on Zomato or adding your restaurant to Zomato and
Through these two methods, you can also earn money from Swiggy. Continue reading the article, further we are going to tell you in detail about both these methods.
#1 – Earn money by becoming a delivery boy in Zomato
Zomato needs a delivery boy to deliver the food home on time. If you have a bike or any other vehicle then you can work as a delivery boy in Zomato. A full time delivery boy is earning 30 to 40 thousand rupees a month from Zomato.
You can earn 10 to 15 thousand rupees a month by working as a delivery boy even in part time, because in Zomato you are given money for every order delivered. Along with this, Zomato company also gives you the cost of petrol and mobile recharge. You can work as a delivery boy in Zomato in part time or full time according to your time.
As I told you to be a delivery boy in Zomato you must have a motorcycle. But apart from the motorcycle, some documents will also be required to become a delivery boy in Zomato.
Documents and tools required to become a Zomato Delivery Boy
To become a delivery boy in Zomato, you need the following documents and equipment –
- smart fone
- driving license
- Aadhar card
- bank account
- 10th pass marksheet
- passport size photo
How to Apply for Zomato Delivery Boy
To become a Delivery Boy in Zomato, first you have to apply for Zomato Delivery Boy. Following is the process to apply for delivery boy in Zomato –
- To join Zomato, first you have to take your necessary documents to your nearest Zomato office.
- You have to fill a joining form by going to Zomato’s office.
- By filling the joining form, you attach your documents and submit it.
- Now you will be called for Interview, in which you are asked some easy questions.
- If you get selected for delivery boy in Zomato then in a few days you will get a call from Zomato, and you will have to go to Zomato office again.
- Now some days you will be given delivery boy training, and then you will join Zomato.
- So here was the whole process of becoming a delivery boy in Zomato.
Zomato Delivery Boy Salary
There are 3 shifts in Zomato company, Morning, Evening and Night. You can select any shift according to your timing. If you want, you can work as a delivery boy in part time or even in full time.
According to the information, a Full Time Zomato Delivery Boy earns 20 to 30 thousand rupees easily and a Part Time Delivery Boy earns 10 to 15 thousand rupees easily.
Zomato delivery boy gets paid for each order. 40 to 80 rupees are available for an order, it depends on the distance. The more orders you deliver, the more you will earn. Apart from this, the Zomato company also pays the cost of petrol and mobile to its delivery boy.
Benefits of becoming a Zomato Delivery Boy
- You can select the shift according to your time.
- You can earn more money than Zomato by doing Full Time Job.
- Your earning in Zomato is up to you, the more orders you deliver, the more you will earn.
- Zomato also pays the cost of petrol and mobile to the delivery boy.
How to Join Zomato
Apart from Delivery Boy, you can join Zomato in many ways such as –
- To work as a Sales Executive in Zomato
- To market the product of Zomato
- Zomato’s Website for designing
- For technical work in Zomato
- For work like finance and accounting in Zomato.
You can join Zomato based on your skill. For this, you can find the vacant post in the nearest Zomato office.
#2 – How to earn money by selling food in Zomato
If you are the owner of a restaurant, hotel or dhaba then you can earn money by selling food on Zomato. First you have to register your restaurant in Zomato and then Zomato brings your restaurant to the people.
Now whenever a customer orders food from your restaurant, Zomato’s delivery boy comes to you and takes the food and delivers it to the customer. Money arrives in your bank account within a few days after the order is successfully delivered.
Eligibility for selling food on Zomato
But to add restaurant in Zomato, you have to fulfill certain criteria, only then you can sell food in Zomato.
- Your restaurant, hotel or dhaba should have some name.
- Your restaurant must be FASSI certified.
- You must have a bank account.
- Your business should have a GST number.
How to register your restaurant in Zomato
To register your business in Zomato, follow the process given below.
- First you go to Zomato Business Download the app and create your account in it.
- After this a form opens in front of you in which you have to fill some basic information. Such as restaurant name, mobile number, your address, email id e.t.c.
- Fill all the details in the form correctly and click on the submit button.
- After this, within 24 to 48 hours, you will get a phone call from Zomato in which you will get FASSI certificate, GST number, Aadhar card, pan card Like the necessary documents have to be verified.
- Once the restaurant verification process is completed, your restaurant will be successfully added to Zomato.
FAQ For Zomato
Zomato is an Indian company.
The founder of Zomato is Deepinder Goyal, who started Zomato in 2008.
Zomato is an online food delivery company that delivers food from your favorite restaurant to your doorstep online when you order.
In Zomato, the salary of the delivery boy is paid on getting his orders delivered. In Zomato, the delivery boy gets 40 to 80 rupees for delivering an order. Many delivery boys earn 20 to 30 thousand rupees a month from Zomato.
You can earn money from Zomato by working as a delivery boy in Zomato and selling your food on Zomato.
read these also
Conclusion: How To Make Money With Zomato
In today’s article, we have told you about 2 best ways to earn money from Zomato, through which you can earn a lot. Along with this, we have also told you the complete process of becoming a delivery boy in Zomato and selling food in Zomato.
We sincerely hope that after reading this blog post, you too must have learned about earning money from Zomato. So friends, that’s all in this article, hope you liked this article. You also share this article with your friends on social media and also tell them about the ways to earn money from Zomato.