Hello, Technical GSR ,
ITI and Polytechnic Diploma Both are the best courses in their place. To say which of the two courses is good would be wrong. It depends on you which career you want to make. However ITI is 2 years course and Polytechnic Diploma is 3 years course. Accordingly, if you do ITI, then you can start a job early or can start further studies soon. With this, the fees of ITI colleges are less than polytechnic diploma, so it is also financially beneficial.
For this you can choose to do ITI and Polytechnic Diploma abroad. It will provide you many opportunities to make a career abroad with practical knowledge. I am telling you in the list of some top courses for doing diploma in polytechnic:
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Estate Management
- Diploma in Animation Art and Design
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education
Here are the top universities abroad for these courses:
- Humber College, Toronto, Canada
- Conestoga College, Kitchener, Canada
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- George Brown College, Toronto, Canada
- Teesside University, Middlesbrough, UK
- Arizona State University, Tempe, USA
- University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Centennial College, Toronto, Canada
- Northeastern University, Boston, USA
- McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
Now if we talk about which university or how to take admission abroad for these courses? Are there study abroad scholarships or loans available? So let us tell you that the answer to every such question of yours Leverage Edu Will get near.
to study abroad IELTS either TOEFL score is required. You can use this number to take admission abroad 1800572000 call and our Leverage Edu Can talk with experts. They will also help you with your application process as well as the scholarship, loan and visa process.
Tell us in the comment section to get answers to other such questions!