Colorado State University was founded in 1870. The university’s flagship campus was initially named Colorado Agricultural College. Old Main, the university’s first building, was built in 1878 and the university first began admitting students in 1879 with only two faculty members and a university president. Presently, it has eight colleges imparting education in various fields of education. Colorado State University is accredited by the Higher Education Commission and the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. To get into the university, students need to know the acceptance rate and how to apply, so let’s know more about Colorado State University.
Infrastructure, Campus and Courses
- Located in the heart of Fort Collins, the Colorado State University main campus spans 586 acres and contains a 101-acre veterinary teaching hospital. The university also has an agricultural campus, a hill campus and a foothills campus.
- In addition, it includes an area of 4,043 acres used by Colorado State Forest Service stations and research centers. Colorado State University has many doctoral, undergraduate and graduate degrees in various fields such as agriculture, anthropology, environment, engineering, business, science, mathematics, arts, biochemistry, geology, geography, philosophy, history, political science, social science, economics, design program offers.
- The research-oriented university has over 28,000 students and 1,500 faculty members. With a large number of international students and strong relationships with various foreign institutions, Colorado State University has an excellent international network that provides its students with a global perspective.
- The University endeavors to provide first class practical and vocational training to the students to improve their employability.
Why choose Colorado State University?
Some of the top reasons to choose Colorado State University are mentioned below:
- Program: Colorado State University offers 150+ UG and 350+ PG programs, including School of Engineering, Design & Physical Science, School of Business Arts & Social Science, School of Health & Life Sciences etc.
- Scholarship Facility: Colorado State University offers a variety of scholarship programs for economically weaker students. By getting which students can fulfill their dream of studying at Colorado State University or you can apply for our scholarships Leverage Finance can also take advantage of.
- Teaching Method: Taught using examples from new practice and new research at Colorado State University. All that is taught in the courses offered here is linked to the current events, which will help you in future and in your career.
- community: Colorado State University has a global community of current students, alumni, and staff who are engaged in business, the arts, and from diverse fields in the world. Colorado State University alumni or staff give you the right guidance and inspiration to become a champion.
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can directly contact the representative of the university of your choice.
Colorado State University Rankings
The rankings of Colorado State University are as follows-
|National Rank of CWUR 2022||#87|
|QS World University Ranking 2022||#443|
|US News & World Report, Top Global Universities||#153|
|World Rank of CWUR 2022||#252|
|The World University Ranking 2022||#401-500|
Colorado State University has developed a selective admissions policy based on students’ past academic records and grades. Colorado State University’s acceptance rate for Bachelor’s and Master’s is between 83%-85%. It means that out of 100 applicants only 83-85 students get selected hence it is considered as higher education institution. For which you also need a good SAT score along with LOR which will contribute to university admission. for our Leverage Edu The experts will help you in every possible way.
Important Dates of Colorado State University
The new updates from Colorado State University are explained below:
- 15 February 2022 , Last date of application for admission
- 31 December-17 May 2022 : spring semester
- The university accepts applications for two major intakes in autumn and spring. The application deadline for most programs is February 15, 2022.
Colorado State University Top Courses and their First Year Tuition Fees
The top courses and their first year tuition fees are given below-
You AI Course Finder With the help of this, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to it.
cost of living
The cost of living in the US depends on the lifestyle of the students, below are the common cost of living-
|types of expenses||Amount (USD)|
|Residence (Single Room)||4,000-5,000 (₹3-3.5 lakh)|
|Meal||4,000 (₹3 lakh)|
|Books and Supplies (Estimates)||$1,200-1,500 (₹89 thousand-1.1 lakh)|
|miscellaneous expenses||$400 (₹30,000)|
To know the cost of living according to your living standards, you can Cost of Living Calculator You can use.
Eligibility for Admission to Colorado State University
Actual course requirements may vary by program, here are the general qualifications for bachelor’s and master’s courses offered by Colorado State University:
Eligibility for Bachelor’s degree course
- For Bachelor’s degree course, the applicant must have secured first class (85%) marks in 12th.
- From the applicant for some specific Bachelor’s course SAT either ACT Scores are requested.
- If the original transcript is not in English, the student must also provide an official translation.
- English proficiency test for any course like PTE, Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS Scores are required.
Qualification for Master’s degree course
- For Master’s degree course, all applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with (70-80%) marks.
- For these postgraduate courses GMAT either GRE score is required.
- If the original transcript is not in English, an official translation must also be provided.
- English proficiency test for any course like PTE, Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS Scores are required.
required test scores
In order to apply, the candidate has to complete the process given below:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with our experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through our common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and required test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can check out our Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
For information and help regarding the application process Leverage Edu Contact our experts on 1800 572 000,
The following documents are required to take admission in a foreign university:
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
Given below are the names of some scholarships for which students can apply-
|Scholarship||program||Amount ( USD/INR)|
|Narotam Sekhsaria’s Scholarships||Business||26.1 thousand (₹ 20 lakh)|
|Hani Zeini Scholarship||Business||999 (₹ 75.53 thousand)|
|Harvey Fellowship||Engineering||15.9 thousand (₹ 12.07 lakh)|
|Inlaks Scholarships||science, humanities||99.5 thousand (₹ 75.46 lakh)|
|Global Study Awards||Business||11.5 thousand (₹ 9.66 lakh)|
|GyanDhan Scholarship||Business||1,333 (₹ 1 lakh)|
|QS Undergraduate Scholarship||Business||9.9 thousand (₹ 7.55 lakh)|
Placement from Colorado State University
84% of students who graduated from Colorado State University found employment or continued higher education within 6 months of graduating. Graduates from Colorado State University earn an average of USD 49,000 (₹36.75 lakh) which is much higher than the national earning average. Given below are the facts related to placements-
- The placement team conducts internship with the students initially in which the students can work for 6 months after graduation and continue further studies.
- Students can sign-up to the institute’s Opportunities platform where one can find out about vacancies, events, employer profiles, and also get job related guidance and support.
- 84% of graduates are employed in a profession that is related to their field of study. Career Center with Target, Arrow Electronics, Blue Horseshoe, Colorado State University are some of the recruiting partners.
- The university acts as a link between the health sciences and the placement team, to facilitate easy placement.
You Leverage Finance You can also get education loan according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of .
Some of the notable alumni of Colorado State University are as follows:
|lane kiffin||NFL Coach|
|Corey Gardner||American lawyer, politician|
|salvatore giunta||former american soldier|
|Shaquille Barrett||NFL players|
|Basuki Hadimuljono||Indonesian bureaucrat|
84% of students graduating from Colorado State University have found employment within 6 months of graduating. Career Center with Target, Arrow Electronics, Blue Horseshoe, Colorado State University are some of the recruiting partners.
Applicants must submit personal details and an academic statement if required along with the application.
The top courses offered by the university are Business Management, Marketing, Biological and Medical Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences and Health Studies etc.
Some programs at Colorado State University require an interview. If a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then surely the university calls for an interview. In case the candidate is from any other country, the interview is conducted through online video conferencing.
The first step in your application process is to choose the right course, for which you can visit our AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
We hope that this blog has given you all the information about Colorado State University. But if you have any other questions related to Colorado State University, get in touch today 1800 572 000 by calling our Leverage Edu Book a free 30 minute session with our experts. They will also help you in the application process with a proper guidance.