University of Auckland The business school is one of only 1% of business schools worldwide with a Triple Crown endorsement that includes AACSB International, EFMD-EQUIS and AMBA. With a range of courses offered, the school caters to students from a wide variety of fields. Every year, a large number of students from all over the world apply to get admission in this university, but only a few get into it. So, before applying, you must know about the university and make sure you apply with the right knowledge. Let us know in detail about the University of Auckland Business School in this blog.
About University of Auckland Business School
The University of Auckland is located in New Zealand’s largest city and commercial capital. It is a safe, multicultural and vibrant city of 1.5 million residents, offering an excellent quality of life. The University of Auckland is a comprehensive university of 40,000 students, offering graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in a variety of disciplines. Auckland was ranked the third best city in Mercer’s Quality of Living Survey. The University of Auckland Business School is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading research-based business schools, known for excellence and innovation in research, learning and partnership with enterprise.
Auckland University Rankings
The University of Auckland Business School is ranked as one of the top schools in the world and New Zealand, rankings as follows:
- The University of Auckland Business School has been ranked as one of the top 125 universities in the world by Times Higher Education 2020.
- The University of Auckland has been ranked 85th in the list of top universities across the world by the QS World Ranking 2022.
You UniConnect You can get a chance to be a part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can directly contact the representative of the university of your choice.
University of Auckland Business School Application Date
The last date to apply for MBA is as follows:
- 1 March 2022
- 1 August 2022
University of Auckland Business School Courses
The business school offers several courses at the graduate, post graduate diploma/certificate and post graduate level. Below is the detailed table of the courses-
|Bachelor courses||masters courses||PG Diploma/Certificate|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Masters of Business Administration||Post Graduate Diploma in Business|
|Bachelor of Business Analytics||Masters of Business Development||Post Graduate Diploma in Information Guidance|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||Masters of Business Management||Post Graduate Certificate in Business Development|
You AI Course Finder Through this, according to your profile, you can choose the university and the course of your choice.
The University of Auckland Business School offers both undergraduate and post graduate courses and its eligibility varies from course to course-
- To do masters course, it is necessary to have a graduation degree in the relevant field.
- Also a grade point equivalent of 5.0 (GPE) would be required.
- close to international students IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Score is mandatory.
- Students must have 3 years graduation and masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- close to international students IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Score is mandatory.
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows:
- The first step in your application process is to choose the right course for which you AI Course Finder You can shortlist your favorite courses with the help of
- After getting in touch with the experts, they will initiate your application process across multiple universities through a common dashboard platform.
- Next step all your documents like SOPEssay, Certificates and LOR and Required Test Scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT To collect and organize etc.
- If you have yet IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE If you haven’t prepared for exams etc., which is certainly an important factor in studying abroad, you Leverage Live can attend classes. These classes can prove to be an important factor in getting you a high score in your test.
- After submitting your application and all required documents, Experts Accommodation, student visa And will start the application process for scholarship / student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Accepting the offer letter and paying the required semester fee is the last step in your application process.
Some of the required documents are listed below-
also to get student visa Leverage Edu Experts will help you in every possible way.
University of Auckland Business School Fees
The fees for MBA courses in the university are given below:
|tuition fee||NZ$38,258 (INR 20,02,270)|
|international trip fee||NZ$5,000 (INR 2,61,650)|
|Books||NZ$2000 (INR 1,04,670)|
cost of study in new zealand
The cost of studying in New Zealand includes both the living expenses for the duration of the courses as well as the tuition fees for the courses. Tuition fee varies from course to course and from university to university as per your choice. However, the cost of living remains the same for every international student.
- If one is planning to stay for less than a year, they must have $1,250 for each month of study to contribute to the cost of living.
- However, if one is planning for more than a year, they need to show $15,000 to support themselves initially.
- The cost of living varies depending on the city and lifestyle that one chooses. is a popular student card that provides students with many offers and discounts in food, clothing, travel, entertainment and airfares.
cost of living
The cost of living in New Zealand depends on the lifestyle of the students, below are the common cost of living:
|transport/travel||NZ$ 4 (INR 180)|
|books and supplies||NZ$ 500 (INR 23,000)|
|Electricity/Gas/Water||$100 (INR 4,600)|
|mobile plan||NZ$ 10 (INR 500)|
|Meals and Entertainment||$170 (INR 7,000)|
To know more easily about the cost of living abroad according to your choice and lifestyle Cost of Living Calculator use.
Some of the campuses for University of Auckland Business School are listed below:
- The University of Auckland Business School has 6 beautiful campuses. 5 rest in Auckland and 1 in Whangarei in the Northland region.
- With a 16-hectare city campus right in the heart of Auckland, students are within walking distance of all main entertainment, cultural and business centres. Plus, contributing to the aesthetic, the views of the Harbor and Albert Park just add to its appeal.
- Facilities like cafe, library, entertainment center and health services are all available in the campus.
- Shuttle bus service is available for staff and students who wish to commute between campuses.
Listed below are the class structure for University of Auckland Business School:
- Of the total 29,640 students of the university, 8,568 have international backgrounds representing more than 110 countries. They contribute to diverse learning opportunities for every student.
- The academic faculty staff claims to have around 645 members coming from abroad, while the total strength is close to 2,050. With the university having approximately 33% international staff members, it helps students learn more about different work environments, cultures and traditions around the world.
- Keeping the number of students per staff member fairly low at 18.8, the University is consistently offering its students an effective and efficient learning environment where they can actually engage in one-on-one interactions with the faculty members.
Below is a list of some of the popular Notable Alumni of the University of Auckland which is given below:
|Edmund Hillary||Explorer, Philanthropist, Beekeeper Diplomat, Auto Biographer|
|Rose McIver||actor, film actor|
|Marcus Chang||Actor, Television Actor, Film Actor, Songwriter|
|Helen Clark||Politician, University Teacher, Political Scientist|
|Nikki Kairos||Screenwriter, Film Actor, Film Producer|
|winston peters||Rugby Union Player, Politician, Diplomat|
|Lisa Harrow||actor, stage actor, film actor|
|gary chow||Singer – Songwriter, Lyricist Singer|
|chloe swabrik||Politician, Entrepreneur|
|Philip Boynes||Screen Writer, Film Producer|
|Michael Jones||rugby union player, rugby union coach|
|Judith Collins||Politician, Lawyer|
The University of Auckland Business School is one of only 1% of business schools worldwide with a Triple Crown endorsement that includes AACSB International, EFMD-EQUIS and AMBA.
The cost of studying in New Zealand includes both the living expenses for the duration of the courses as well as the tuition fees for the courses.
1. If one is planning to stay for less than a year, he or she must have $1250 for each month of study to contribute to the cost of living.
2. However, if one is planning for more than one year, they need to show $15,000 to support themselves initially.
The University of Auckland is located in New Zealand’s largest city and commercial capital. It is a safe, multicultural and vibrant city of 1.5 million residents, offering an excellent quality of life.
Hope you have got all the information about University of Auckland Business School. If you want to do University of Auckland Business School Leverage Edu 30 minutes free session with experts 1800 572 000 Book now and get better guidance.