Your questions: b. What should I do after Pharma?

Hello Sawan.

B Pharmacy is one of the few degrees that you have many options available in postgraduate. B. After Pharma, you can also do Masters degree or some Diploma courses. Here I am giving you the list of some courses, out of which you can choose any one.

master course

diploma course

Apart from this, you can also do jobs after B. Pharmacy:

  • drug inspector
  • Pharmacist
  • pharmaceutical marketing
  • medical underwriting

You can also choose a foreign university to study these courses. Now if we talk about which university or how to take admission abroad for these courses? Are there study abroad scholarships or loans available? So let us tell you that the answer to every such question of yours Leverage Edu Will get near.

to study abroad after 12th IELTS either TOEFL score is required. You can use this number to take admission abroad 1800572000 call and our Leverage Edu Can talk with experts. They will also help you with your application process as well as the scholarship, loan and visa process.

Tell us the answers to other such questions in the comment section!

Leave a Comment