Your questions: Can I do B.Ed from any other university after I have completed my bachelor’s degree from IGNOU?

Hello Pankaj.

Yes, after doing Bachelor’s degree from IGNOU, you can easily do B.Ed from any other university. Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree course which is of two years duration and consists of four semesters to prepare the students as college teachers. Although this is a bachelor’s degree course, but for this you must have a bachelor’s degree. If you want to become a teacher, then you must have a Bachelor of Education degree.

However, you can also choose foreign universities to study B.Ed. Stanford UniversityUniversity of Hong Kong, harvard college, University of Oxford, University of California, Berkeley, Cambridge University, University of Toronto, University College London, University of Melbourne There are top universities in the world to study etc. B.Ed.

This will give you an opportunity to make a career in teaching abroad. You will get to know closely about the education system of abroad. You will be able to know about the education system there, by this you will be able to overcome the shortcomings in the education system of India.

Now if we talk about which university or how to take admission abroad for these courses? Are Study Abroad Scholarships or Loans Available? So let me tell you that the answer to every such question of yours Leverage Edu Will get near.

you to study abroad IELTS either TOEFL score is required. You can use this number to take admission abroad 1800572000 call us and Leverage Edu You can talk with experts. They will help you with your application process as well as the scholarship, loan and visa process.

Let us know in the comment section to get answers to other such questions!

Leave a Comment